Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Well ... :) :D I am very happy today !! I have been OUT of WORK for 1 month as of 11/26 and so it's been boring here at home ... I clean, read, and just sit around so I am happy to say that I got a JOB ... and will be working in 2 places as I will be a server in one place and a residential server in another and so with the one job I will be paid waitress pay & get to keep my tips and the other I will be paid a bit more. :D I just need to get all my paperwork filled out and pass my background check & physical and I am good to go.

:D So, please pray that all goes well with everything for me !! I will update again soon !!

Waitress - serving customers & keeping tips
Residential server - Working in a nursing home helping residents !!

Last edited:

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Well ... :) :D I am very happy today !! I have been OUT of WORK for 1 month as of 11/26 and so it's been boring here at home ... I clean, read, and just sit around so I am happy to say that I got a JOB ... and will be working in 2 places as I will be a server in one place and a residential server in another and so with the one job I will be paid waitress pay & get to keep my tips and the other I will be paid a bit more. So, I just need to get all my paperwork filled out and pass my background check & physical and I am good to go. So, please pray that all goes well with everything for me !! I will update again soon !!

Wonderful! Praise God!

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Well ... :) :D I am very happy today !! I have been OUT of WORK for 1 month as of 11/26 and so it's been boring here at home ... I clean, read, and just sit around so I am happy to say that I got a JOB ... and will be working in 2 places as I will be a server in one place and a residential server in another and so with the one job I will be paid waitress pay & get to keep my tips and the other I will be paid a bit more. :D I just need to get all my paperwork filled out and pass my background check & physical and I am good to go.

:D So, please pray that all goes well with everything for me !! I will update again soon !!

A good answer to prayer for you!

Reactions: HisWinterRose
Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:heavycheck: - PASSED INTERVIEW
:question: - HAD URINE TEST } YESTERDAY } RESULTS SHOULD BE IN TODAY :!!:
:question: - HAD BACKGROUND CHECK } FEW WEEKS TO COME BACK :!!:
:question: - WAIT TO SEE WHEN I CAN GET PHYSICAL

SO ... just keep me in prayer. :star::star: I will update when I get the news ;);)

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0