JK Rowling blasts three trans activists for trying to 'intimidate' her by posting picture of her...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,734,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...address on Twitter as she reveals she's received so many death threats for her views on gender that she 'could paper the house with them'

• Three activists posed outside JK Rowling's house while holding pro-trans signs
    • Author has now hit out at the activists for sharing her address on social media
    • It is the latest chapter in a row which has seen Rowling accused of transphobia
JK Rowling has blasted three trans activists for trying to 'intimidate' her after they posted a picture of her address on social media.

Continued below.
JK Rowling blasts three trans activists for trying to 'intimidate' her address | Daily Mail Online

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I like this comment from Rowling that was quoted in the article:

"They should have reflected on the fact that I've now received so many death threats I could paper the house with them, and I haven't stopped speaking out. Perhaps – and I'm just throwing this out there – the best way to prove your movement isn't a threat to women, is to stop stalking, harassing and threatening us."

Upvote 0

Thatgirloncfforums

Sep 28, 2021
Nowhere
✟40,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why do activists feel it's ok to be at another person's house?

Upvote 0

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Can we please reopen the mental asylums for these deluded people already??

Upvote 0