Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How are you folks doing today?

Hi and how are you all?

Doing fine here, thanks! Though, I am getting older every day :)

And I hope everyone here is doing well and looking forward to a new day with lots of potential!

310408-It-s-A-New-Day-A-New-Beginning-.gif

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A new day yes, let's enjoy it folks :)

Getting older? Oh, I can relate lol...

Hey BB...you had no access? How's the family?

no, we had a tough summer and then I couldn’t recover my password for this account because I couldn’t access the email it was associated with. I was in a bad accident and am dealing with back issues.

• Prayers
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How is life treating everyone here?
Just had a beautiful walk, myself :) Saw a part of town I hadn't seen before. It ended up being a steeper up and down then I had planned for, but a beautiful view.

How's yourself?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just had a beautiful walk, myself :) Saw a part of town I hadn't seen before. It ended up being a steeper up and down then I had planned for, but a beautiful view.

How's yourself?
I’m doing ok considering. I have an appointment with the doctor to discuss my back, physical therapy. We had a close friend of the family pass away, so I am trying to keep busy and distracted.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
IMG20211002113553.jpg
Hi y'all. It has been ages since I was here, wow. I had been spending time on Facebook, but I am so tired of the censorship there and other crap, I decided to take a break and come back here. I hope everyone is doing well.

I am OK, this past Christmas I adopted from our SPCA a very sweet, Tuxedo kitten, she is now 11 months old, I named her "Jazzy" and she lives up to her name. My dog, Laddie doesn't know what to think of her. My other dog, Bella, had to be euthanized last July (2020) man, it hurt, I still cry over her, she was my heart dog.

All is going well in New Zealand, we are in the beginning of Spring, so everything is very colorful.

Hugs to all
Susie

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Things are ok my way...my boy graduated high school and is now doing Video Game Design at Stark State College...he's doing good with it so far....

That is awesome,I love video games.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
View attachment 306749Hi y'all. It has been ages since I was here, wow. I had been spending time on Facebook, but I am so tired of the censorship there and other crap, I decided to take a break and come back here. I hope everyone is doing well.

I am OK, this past Christmas I adopted from our SPCA a very sweet, Tuxedo kitten, she is now 11 months old, I named her "Jazzy" and she lives up to her name. My dog, Laddie doesn't know what to think of her. My other dog, Bella, had to be euthanized last July (2020) man, it hurt, I still cry over her, she was my heart dog.

All is going well in New Zealand, we are in the beginning of Spring, so everything is very colorful.

Hugs to all
Susie

Hi Suzie,Its so nice to see you here.

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Things are ok my way...my boy graduated high school and is now doing Video Game Design at Stark State College...he's doing good with it so far....
That's awesome, congratulations.

Upvote 0