Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is awesome in his love, grace, compassion, kindness. He patiently, lovingly and diligently seeks out his lost sheep and nurtures, feeds and cares for all his sheep. He doesn't give up on us and sends his Spirit to change us into his image and likeness. What a destiny we have; to become like our wonderful, precious Saviour!:clap: :bow::bow::bow:

God is magnificent; his love and his grace are immense and eternal.

Hallelujah! Such a beautiful word of praise!

:amen::clap::bow::clap::bow:

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord I love you! I long to be like you! I fail so often but may you direct me back to your cross. The cross is the place where I lose my life for God. Jesus, I NEED your voice. Please speak to me as you promised. I seek you Oh Lord!

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, remember your son as I cry out to you from the pit. You who are from ages past and will continue through rise up and deliver me! I confess my failure and my sin before you! My heart is broken at your reproof and I am nothing in your sight. I humble myself before you and acknowledge my utter helplessness to do anything constructive about my situation. If you do not help me now Father I will be swallowed up. Do not forsake your slave or your anointed. Shake the mountains and set the heavens on fire as you rise up to defend and deliver me! Father, glorify your name!

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, I love you... I am inadequate to the task Lord. I have fallen so steeply that it just seems impossible to get back up. Lord, losing my second child broke me. I thought I was stronger. I was foolish. So here I am, humbled by life, nothing to do seek You. I do wonder if You hear me anymore. But at this point, Id rather die than not try. Jesus, hear me now! You are Lord! I love you Oh Lord. My Rock and my Redeemer, lead every step, word, and thought. May everything I do be done in your will and for your glory!

Upvote 0