Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh Jesus, you are so beautiful and lovely! So full of love and compassion Lord, I need you! I regret having nothing to offer you but this broken life of mine, but Lord, you can make it something marvelous and glorious. I lift my hands to you Lord, crying out to you on behalf of those you love... Bless us! Call us closer to you! Help us abide in you! Pour out your Spirit upon all flesh Lord! Bring repentance to the lost and may the sons and daughters of God prophecy! Love the world through me! Speak to the lost through me! Teach me to be a soul winner Jesus! May I walk with you as Peter, James, and John did Lord! I love you!

Lord, bring healing to the nations! Through your church, heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons and cleanse the diseased. May your people do your works Lord! To that one suffering with terminal illness, raise them to new life! To the one suffering with mental illness, give them new hope! To the one who wants to end their life, Jesus rescue them, pick them up and put them on your shoulders Lord! Walk with us! Lord, feed the hungry. Clothe the poor. Give shelter to the homeless! May orphans and widows find love and acceptance in your Spirit Jesus! Transform us Lord, we are yours!

I love you Jesus! You are my everything Jesus! Forgive me for falling short of you and give me new strength to do your will! I can not walk in you unless you help me Lord! I love you! Thank you Jesus for the love you've given me! Thank you Lord for the blessings of life you've revealed to me! For my wife and my children, thank you Lord! Bless me Jesus for their sake, not my own. My children deserve more than I can give them, take them Jesus and be to them everything that they need you to be. Their Savior, their Helper, and their Friend! I love you Jesus!

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, I am sorry for failing you. I of all people should live holy and pure, but I feel as if the weight of all the world is upon me and I am failing you. Jesus, give me faith. Build me up Lord! Take this broken vessel, this shattered jar of clay, remold me and remake me. My mind tells me I have went to far (or not far enough) and that I cant get up, but I must believe that you oh Lord will have and have had mercy upon me. Jesus fill me with your Spirit. May I walk in love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, gentleness, faith, and self-control. Open my ears so I can hear your voice. Open my eyes so I can see you leading me. I am deaf and blind Lord, full of faithlessness and ignorance. Yet you Jesus, may yet have mercy upon me and forgive me. I love you Jesus! That is why my heart hurts so greatly! Please Lord, allow me to walk before you, rest in you, and abide in you! Help me Jesus for I can not do it without you! Help me Jesus live as you.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!!! You are high and lifted up! Glorious and full of love! Thank you Lord!

:clap::clap::clap:

JESUS!!!!

Why wait until that Day?! I bow to you now Lord! My Savior and King!

:bow::bow::bow:

Show us all your truth and fill us with wisdom! Pour out your Holy Spirit on us all Jesus! Lift us out of the miry clay and set us high upon the rock! That rock is you Jesus! We stand upon you Jesus! I stand upon you! Please reveal your glory Lord!

:groupray::pray:

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus I love you! You are so gracious and compassionate. May you take my weaknesses and glorify your name through them. Make my weakness your strength. Lead me in the way you would have me go Lord!

Jesus you are my Shepherd, may I lack nothing in you. Jesus make me lay down in green pastures. Jesus lead me beside still waters. Jesus restore my soul. Jesus lead me in the path of righteousness because of your name! Even though I walk through the darkest of valleys, I am not afraid for you are with me Jesus, your rod and staff comfort me for you are my Shepherd. Jesus prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Jesus anoint my head with oil and may my cup overflow! Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all of my days because of you Jesus! Thank you! Thank you Jesus!!!!!!

JESUS!!!! Great is your name! We live because of you and will live forever with you! How glorious are all your deeds Lord! Bless your church! Fill your church in holiness and righteousness! Jesus glorify your precious name!

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus thank you for these songs of praise! May your name be glorified! May we shine as the sun in You! Purify us Lord, Sanctify us, Cleanse us by your blood Jesus!

Bless mourningdove and may she find new intimacy with you!
Bless murjahel and may you use him to reveal yourself to the unlearned!
Bless mrhappy3 and use him to shed light into the darkness!
Bless Andrea411 and may she rest in your presence!
Bless jiminpa and may you grant him abundant peace!
Bless Frogster and use his passion to break the walls of legalism!
Bless gideon300 and increase him with the strength and passion of Paul!
Bless ToBeBlessed and may rivers of living water flow from within her!
Bless Optimax and may he prosper in all that you give him to do!
Bless Messy and may she soar high on the wings of eagles in your love!
Bless all those who participate in this forum and may we walk in power with the Spirit!

Father, how glorious is your Word! It is Truth! Never changing and ending! How glorious is your name! Holy, Holy, Holy! Father, glorify your name!

Upvote 0

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
Yes Jesus is Amazing isn't He!
Friend of sinners, a Friend who is closer than a brother.
I am continually amazed at how He walks with us, intercedes on our behalf, and stands between us and the enemy time and time again.
Thank you for being so faithful, for dying to save one like me, for doing so much on my behalf.
All Praise, Glory and Honor be to Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes you are Jesus! So amazing and wonderful! Full of compassion and mercy for sinners! So full of love and grace. You who advocate for us in the presence of the Father! What a tremendous friend and Savior! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Hallelujah to the Holy One of Israel! Praise, honor, glory and power to Him who is, who was, and who is still to come!

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uz66hMNin-g

Hallelujah there is power in your name Jesus!!!!!!

Those who are downcast cry out: Jesus!
Those who are sick cry out: Jesus!
Those who are brokenhearted cry out: Jesus!
Those who are lost cry out: Jesus!
Those who want abundant life cry out: Jesus!
On behalf of someone else, won't you cry out: Jesus!

JESUS!!!!!

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, I love you! I adore you! I treasure you! Thank you Jesus for being my friend! Thank you Jesus for being my guide. Thank you Jesus for the life you have birthed within me! I love you Jesus I love you! Thank you for the sacrifice of blood you gave for me. Thank you that you were not scared to take me in, love me, and cherish me when even my parents would not. Thank you Jesus for leading me in the path of righteousness. Jesus bear fruit in me for the glory of the Father! Father glorify your holy name!!!!

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,941.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isn't He incredible?! :clap::bow:

So humble and loving!!! :clap::bow:

Lord... THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you Jesus thank you!!!

All glory to Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding His blood for us! All glory, power, praise, and dominion to You Jesus! Yes I await Your return Lord! Amen!

:clap::bow::clap::bow::clap::bow::clap::bow:

Amen. :clap::amen::clap:
He is awesome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anna the Seeker

Oct 27, 2014
✟8,980.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just wrote this up. The rhymes were stuck in my soul, so...

It's more precious than gold
Purer than water it's blood
More devoted than can be told
The love from it will flood

Your shining heart this is
The light when days get dark
One beat of it I won't miss
I'll follow it's hopeful spark

"Come, come" it calls us all
So sweetly, but with Your voice
And so to Your enormous hall
I follow, I have made my choice

Even when the storm of lies
Rages so loud all around me
When You only whisper, it dies
Your voice is like a symphony

And in this wake I look at You
I see the truth in Your eyes
What I have done to deserve to
Get the love of Jesus, so wise?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus I thank you for this day you blessed me with. Lord I need you. The world needs you! May your people be zealous to do good works and glorify the Father. May we be full of the Spirit. May we declare the gospel as giants, but be gentle as lambs. Lord you are awesome! You are amazing! You are the Great I AM. Such love and power. My heart is yours! Jesus, glorify your name! Glorify the Father in us Lord!

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,941.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is awesome in his love, grace, compassion, kindness. He patiently, lovingly and diligently seeks out his lost sheep and nurtures, feeds and cares for all his sheep. He doesn't give up on us and sends his Spirit to change us into his image and likeness. What a destiny we have; to become like our wonderful, precious Saviour!:clap: :bow::bow::bow:

God is magnificent; his love and his grace are immense and eternal.

Upvote 0