• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Jesus took the ocd away from me

shelovesChrist

Jan 21, 2010
✟15,630.00
Faith
Baptist
I know that Jesus took the terror off of me and set me at liberty,

Jesus is full of mercy and compassion.

It was not as soon as I would have liked , being after two and half years.

Still Jesus loved me the same the whole time, while I was suffering.

The suffering and terror does not stop Jesus protecting us and loving us.

=]

We need to focus not on what we can't do, but on what He has, what He does, and what He will always do. If He kept Peter from sinking He can do it for us and someone who needs deliverance twenty years from now. That's just how good He is. Mercy, power, love, endures forever and ever. Doesn't fade or run out, the Lord is our supplier and knows our heart.

Upvote 0

annrobert

Jesus is my Shelter my Refuge my Fortress
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
✟17,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know that Jesus took the terror off of me and set me at liberty,

Jesus is full of mercy and compassion.

It was not as soon as I would have liked , being after two and half years.

Still Jesus loved me the same the whole time, while I was suffering.

The suffering and terror does not stop Jesus protecting us and loving us.

=]

We need to focus not on what we can't do, but on what He has, what He does, and what He will always do. If He kept Peter from sinking He can do it for us and someone who needs deliverance twenty years from now. That's just how good He is. Mercy, power, love, endures forever and ever. Doesn't fade or run out, the Lord is our supplier and knows our heart.

Amen His mercy is new every morning

His mercy endures forever.

Upvote 0