Jesus only gone for 2 days = 2000 years

Dwylcs

Feb 11, 2012
✟15,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For this reason i wrote above, "it is the word of his patience." We must indeed have patience to follow Jesus words in the sermon on the mount.

I agree with this wholeheartedly - all those steps during our walk and the struggles, all are commendable and legitimate.
I agree with verses which Bethwhite wrote - when I implied that I didn't agree, I meant that that was not the full picture.

There have been millions of followers of the Lord as well who have walked this world who have been "patient", for more than 2000 years who were not taken up to heaven while they were alive.

So is there a preparation needed in these last days? If so, what is it that needs to be prepared?

1 Peter 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

• We are subject to vanity, not willingly. Rom 8:20
The body, the flesh, and the world with all it's legitimate attachments have more of a hold on us than we realize.
How can this be loosened? By something better from the Lord, which is the "salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."

Analogy of a Wedding:
As a wedding draws closer, the words of the Groom to the Bride become more intimate than ever before.
What was previously imagined to be important begins to fade - because of the wonderful anticipation of the loving union to come. 
Loving, in every facet of living, working together, and the great joy of the harmonizing of their characters.
So it will be with this Manna to come, it is not an abrupt change, but a very noticeable endearing tug on the hearts of his followers, and it will separate us from these last attachments to the world.
In fact it will be, and justly so, offered to the whole world.
This sanctifies the willing from the flesh and legitimate attachments to this world, as never before, in preparation for the wedding to come.
And also it will reap a great harvest.

[This is a final sanctification, for even though Christians hearts are sanctified from the flesh, the flesh still lusts after the spirit etc - this work removes that by giving something better. New wineskins]

If we place this last piece in the jigsaw, everything fits. Including the right to refuse this "word of His patience" - this was the meat Jesus had, which the others knew not of.

Footnotes:
1 Paul's exercised his right to refuse in regards to going to Jerusalem, and was not condemned.

2 Martyrs are honored in Revelation. They will not be condemned for exercising their right of refusal over this matter. Some were foolish (virgins) others made a choice for honorable reasons - I would that thou were "hot or cold".

3 Again, man's will cannot be encroached upon, that is the gross level where the Beast operates.

…

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree with this wholeheartedly - all those steps during our walk and the struggles, all are commendable and legitimate.
I agree with verses which Bethwhite wrote - when I implied that I didn't agree, I meant that that was not the full picture.

There have been millions of followers of the Lord as well who have walked this world who have been "patient", for more than 2000 years who were not taken up to heaven while they were alive.

So is there a preparation needed in these last days? If so, what is it that needs to be prepared?

1 Peter 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

• We are subject to vanity, not willingly. Rom 8:20
The body, the flesh, and the world with all it's legitimate attachments have more of a hold on us than we realize.
How can this be loosened? By something better from the Lord, which is the "salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."

Analogy of a Wedding:
As a wedding draws closer, the words of the Groom to the Bride become more intimate than ever before.
What was previously imagined to be important begins to fade - because of the wonderful anticipation of the loving union to come. 
Loving, in every facet of living, working together, and the great joy of the harmonizing of their characters.
So it will be with this Manna to come, it is not an abrupt change, but a very noticeable endearing tug on the hearts of his followers, and it will separate us from these last attachments to the world.
In fact it will be, and justly so, offered to the whole world.
This sanctifies the willing from the flesh and legitimate attachments to this world, as never before, in preparation for the wedding to come.
And also it will reap a great harvest.

[This is a final sanctification, for even though Christians hearts are sanctified from the flesh, the flesh still lusts after the spirit etc - this work removes that by giving something better. New wineskins]

If we place this last piece in the jigsaw, everything fits. Including the right to refuse this "word of His patience" - this was the meat Jesus had, which the others knew not of.

Footnotes:
1 Paul's exercised his right to refuse in regards to going to Jerusalem, and was not condemned.

2 Martyrs are honored in Revelation. They will not be condemned for exercising their right of refusal over this matter. Some were foolish (virgins) others made a choice for honorable reasons - I would that thou were "hot or cold".

3 Again, man's will cannot be encroached upon, that is the gross level where the Beast operates.

…

It's hard to say in few words what is shown on these following charts. We as Christians have progessed from Egypt/nature to the Law of Justice presented by Moses. These have now been stored in our hearts and minds, their good points and their bad. Jer.31;33 Heb.8;10

The Bible is like a manuel for raising a child. The whole process begins from his six day creation of nature and grows in consciousness and understanding. Jesus brought the last step of this plan. Now we must endure through this hour of temptation utill the dawning of the promised 7th millennium of rest. We Christians await this each from our inner kindoms of heaven. Jesus said it was within us.

ChapterSix%20(9).jpg

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What is going to happen is not inconsistent at all with that.

See: 2 Peter 1:19 - Acts 2:17 - Rev 2:17

…

That is exactly what is happening on this forum today. It wouldn't get any better than this!

"......as unto a light that shineth into a dark place." 2Pet.1;19

"And it shall come to pass in the last days saith God, I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy...." Acts.2;17

"He that have an ear, let him hear......." Rev.2;17

Upvote 0

Dwylcs

Feb 11, 2012
✟15,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is exactly what is happening on this forum today. It wouldn't get any better than this!

"......as unto a light that shineth into a dark place." 2Pet.1;19

"And it shall come to pass in the last days saith God, I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy...." Acts.2;17

"He that have an ear, let him hear......." Rev.2;17

A natural, and very understandable response.
When this event happens Christians will be saying 'Wow! We never had this before.'

The idea of 'new wineskins' is the final sanctification, for Christians still struggle with the flesh lusting against the spirit, and vice verse, which prevents people from doing what they would.
Presently, this greatly hampers the Lord, the Church, and individuals alike, but this factor - this 'vanity' - cannot be taken from them, something better replaces it.

By it the Lord completes his work, for this repairs the first "breach" which occurred in the beginning.

(Gal 5:17 7 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.)

…

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A natural, and very understandable response.
When this event happens Christians will be saying 'Wow! We never had this before.'

The idea of 'new wineskins' is the final sanctification, for Christians still struggle with the flesh lusting against the spirit, and vice verse, which prevents people from doing what they would.
Presently, this greatly hampers the Lord, the Church, and individuals alike, but this factor - this 'vanity' - cannot be taken from them, something better replaces it.

By it the Lord completes his work, for this repairs the first "breach" which occurred in the beginning.

(Gal 5:17 7 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.)

The ones who have eyes to see are saying "Wow!, we never had this before."

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's going to be poured out on all flesh - this hasn't happened yet.

…

If a person from the 1400s or even the 1600 was brought here to our modern world and told that this is Jesus's Heaven which his prophesies fortell of. He would believe it. He would be amazed that "sons of men travel on clouds." It would be a miracle for him to find out how TV and satilites spead the secrets from the housetops. People for the last 1900 years would side with me on this one. They would say "yes, this is the foretold kingdom of heaven on earth." The government is kind, and it takes the citizens concerns to heart. The hospitals can even transplant the heart. There is a social system which leaves no one wanting. Human beings in European Christian Israel are very decent and good people because our societies teach us to be thus. These are the societies which Christian culture created, they began at least 1000 years ago. The time of the end prophesies can today be found in our modern world. We need look no longer.

Upvote 0