Jesus knew Satan would fall so planned for flood to destroy hybrids...

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is a pretty shocking explanation for everything before the flood that begins after the fifteen minute mark in this video.

This rather surprises me that Jesus knew Covering Cherub Halel would fall and become Satan.... I guess this should not have surprised me though????

Sorry for being ignorant of this because maybe this should have been obvious!

Kevin Zadai - You Can Hear God's Voice (Part 3) - 11/9/19

Last edited:

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
With the understanding that not everyone would appreciate the musical intro, not knowing that it's there is jarring to hear.. so would you please, as a courtesy, edit your post with the skip code to avoid it?
Thank you.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
With the understanding that not everyone would appreciate the musical intro, not knowing that it's there is jarring to hear.. so would you please, as a courtesy, edit your post with the skip code to avoid it?
Thank you.

That is a good suggestion, I attempted to do that but failed to get it right. Do you know the code so that I could put it in there?

I just attempted to do that again two more times and I can't seem to get the video to start at the fifteen minute mark???????

All I know how to do is to scroll over to the fifteen minute mark with the mouse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What is "covering cherub Halel" ?
This is in the O.T.?

Yes.... Ezekiel 28
adds the detail of Covering Cherub... and Halel is the pronunciation of the original Hebrew. Lucifer is a translation.

11 Moreover the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, 12 Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou wast in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, the topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was in thee; in the day that thou wast created they were prepared.

14 Thou wast the anointed cherub that covereth: and I set thee, [so that] thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till unrighteousness was found in thee.

16 By the abundance of thy traffic they filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore have I cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God; and I have destroyed thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thy heart was lifted up because of thy beauty; thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I have cast thee to the ground; I have laid thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 By the multitude of thine iniquities, in the unrighteousness of thy traffic, thou hast profaned thy sanctuaries; therefore have I brought forth a fire from the midst of thee; it hath devoured thee, and I have turned thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the peoples shall be astonished at thee: thou art become a terror, and thou shalt nevermore have any being.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is a pretty shocking explanation for everything before the flood that begins after the fifteen minute mark in this video.

This rather surprises me that Jesus knew Covering Cherub Halel would fall and become Satan.... I guess this should not have surprised me though????

Gen 6:5-8 you have God giving his reason for the flood. Because of the 'wickness' of humanity.
Nothing to do with half breeds.

Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is inappropriate to ask posters to listen/view to a 3 hour long video, especially if only a single premise is the point of discussion for the forum. Furthermore the audio in the video is very poor.

It would be better if the point of inquiry or comment/discussion is summarized so all participants have a common or shared understanding.

What does Zadai say is "the explanation for everything before the flood"? What is his scriptural pasis for that position? And..... since Mr. Zadai is not here to assert and defend that position are you prepared to do so on his behalf? If not, then why are you posting this op? What position are you prepared and willing and able to discuss?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is inappropriate to ask posters to listen/view to a 3 hour long video, especially if only a single premise is the point of discussion for the forum. Furthermore the audio in the video is very poor.

It would be better if the point of inquiry or comment/discussion is summarized so all participants have a common or shared understanding.

What does Zadai say is "the explanation for everything before the flood"? What is his scriptural pasis for that position? And..... since Mr. Zadai is not here to assert and defend that position are you prepared to do so on his behalf? If not, then why are you posting this op? What position are you prepared and willing and able to discuss?

If you set the video to begin at the fifteen minute mark you will get his explanation for what he was shown about conditions previous to the flood before the thirty minute mark in the video. I actually do not expect anybody to listen to all three hours...... but personally I already listened to it all twice....... what he reports being shown on many topics is truly quite astounding.

So...... at the time of his being tempted by Satan in the wilderness while fasting for forty days Messiah Yeshua - Jesus remembered creating Satan as a Covering Cherub but...... He and the Ancient of Days the Father and the Holy Spirit knew that he would rebel......... and like a game of chess they predicted that Satan would cause many of the Watchers to fall also and that giants would be born. What he reports being shown about a layer of water being under the earth that shot up at the time of the flood is something that I have got to listen to again because I have never heard this explained in quite this way ever before.

Dr. Zadai states that the atmosphere previous to the flood was astonishing and reports being allowed to take several breaths. He got the impression that the oxygen level in the air at that time was very, very high.

Dr. Zadai reports being shown during his forty five minutes of flatlining that the air by the time of Elijah..... which was long after the flood.... was very very different.

He states that humans were astonishingly strong physically previous to the flood.

I cannot do justice to what Dr. Zadai asserts but I will listen to it over and over and over again and I will try my best because I do believe that what he asserts could well play a huge role in thousand then ten of thousands of skeptics coming to faith in Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes.... Ezekiel 28
adds the detail of Covering Cherub... and Halel is the pronunciation of the original Hebrew. Lucifer is a translation.

11 Moreover the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, 12 Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou wast in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, the topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was in thee; in the day that thou wast created they were prepared.

14 Thou wast the anointed cherub that covereth: and I set thee, [so that] thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till unrighteousness was found in thee.

16 By the abundance of thy traffic they filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore have I cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God; and I have destroyed thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thy heart was lifted up because of thy beauty; thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I have cast thee to the ground; I have laid thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 By the multitude of thine iniquities, in the unrighteousness of thy traffic, thou hast profaned thy sanctuaries; therefore have I brought forth a fire from the midst of thee; it hath devoured thee, and I have turned thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the peoples shall be astonished at thee: thou art become a terror, and thou shalt nevermore have any being.
Thanks!

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What is "covering cherub Halel" ?
This is in the O.T.?

Well I can't speak of Halel- that may be in a deuterocanonical book as for the name. However Lucifer was the anointed cherub that "covered the throne"

Covered is hakak which means hedge in or set a defense. ancient writers said that Lucifer was like a modern day chief of staff and that all communication to God went through Him. That caused his pride to swell.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

This appears to be the case.

The angels in Gen. 6 were a seperate falling (they were not part of the Satanic rebellion) and created a hybrid race. But what we know for sure biblically is that man was so evil God decided to destroy them.

I am convinced that the ancient pagan mythologies of gods, demi-gods etc. All stem from this time in Genesis 6 and are a corrupted version that got corrupted after the tower of Babel.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
....at the time of his being tempted by Satan in the wilderness while fasting for forty days Messiah Yeshua - Jesus remembered creating Satan as a Covering Cherub....
Any scriptural support for that claim?
He and the Ancient of Days the Father and the Holy Spirit knew that he would rebel...
Of course they did; they are omni-attributed. That doesn't explain anything.
....and like a game of chess....
Any scriptural support for that claim?

I've already traded posts with you on this matter, Dennis: God is almighty. Period. There isn't any resistance, rebellion, conflict, or war with an almighty being. There isn't any "game" or war that lasts one sliver of a fraction of a nanosecond longer than an almighty being permits. This is important. It's not really chess if the winner made the game, victory is decided before the game begins, He knows all the moves ahead of time, and the only purposes served or attained are His. .

And you and I, and every single Christian who has ever drawn a single breath covered by the shed blood of Christ should be discerning when we hear/read teachers teach the idea someone or something can actually confront God, the almighty sovereign omni-attributed Creator.
...they predicted that Satan would cause many of the Watchers to fall also and that giants would be born. What he reports being shown about a layer of water being under the earth that shot up at the time of the flood is something that I have got to listen to again because I have never heard this explained in quite this way ever before.

Dr. Zadai states that the atmosphere previous to the flood was astonishing and reports being allowed to take several breaths. He got the impression that the oxygen level in the air at that time was very, very high.

Dr. Zadai reports being shown during his forty five minutes of flatlining that the air by the time of Elijah..... which was long after the flood.... was very very different.

He states that humans were astonishingly strong physically previous to the flood.
Has he got any scriptural means for anyone hearing his claims to verify what he is teaching?
I cannot do justice to what Dr. Zadai asserts...
Not only am I not surprised you cannot do justice to it, I doubt any justice can be done to it. It sounds very much like 1) he is making it all up, 2) does not understand what the term "God" actually means, 3) does not know the importance of relying upon scripture, nor 4) the burden he takes upon himself when teaching others in the body.

• Winner
Reactions: DNB
Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dennis Tate said:
This doesn't make sense because he said that he was out of his body at the time, so why would he even need to take a breath?

In the way that he talked about all the things, that btw can be googled .. I'm thinking that he found the information online from some of the creation teachers, then just talked about it in his own words.. adding some things that aren't consistent.

That he admitted he learned things from Benny Hinn, doesn't help his credibility any.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This doesn't make sense because he said that he was out of his body at the time, so why would he even need to take a breath?

In the way that he talked about all the things, that btw can be googled .. I'm thinking that he found the information online from some of the creation teachers, then just talked about it in his own words.. adding some things that aren't consistent.

That he admitted he learned things from Benny Hinn, doesn't help his credibility any.

It is your choice to believe whatever you wish.... but what about the Bill Wiese account of twenty three minutes in hell. One of the things that Bill reported is that he could hardly breathe there at all...... The stench was so terrible..... and it was like there was no air there to breathe hardly at all.

23 Minutes in Hell With Guest Speaker Bill Wiese

The comment of being unable to take a deep breath in hell is after the fourteen minute mark.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is your choice to believe whatever you wish.... but what about the Bill Wiese account of twenty three minutes in hell. One of the things that Bill reported is that he could hardly breathe there at all...... The stench was so terrible..... and it was like there was no air there to breathe hardly at all.

23 Minutes in Hell With Guest Speaker Bill Wiese.

The comment of being unable to take a deep breath in hell is after the fourteen minute mark.
Your mention of another man who said that he spent time in hell is just heaping more outlandish stories upon the other.

Frankly, I wouldn't know why a presumed Christian would be in hell for any length of time.

The likelihood of why he'd have trouble breathing would mean that God disregarded and violated His own rules set down in the Bible that any live person could be in hell while still flesh and blood.
While the Bible indicates in every case that the only way to be there is by a sinner being dead and their body buried, their spirit in hell.

So, one man's story is violating scripture, and the other guy was questionably out of his body yet not immediately taken to heaven as the apostle Paul said it's supposed to be.. "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."
So therefore what the out of body man said is also violating scripture.

But, it's your choice to believe whatever you wish without considering it very closely.

What does any of that have to do with satan's fall, Noah's flood, and the destruction of hybrids?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Your mention of another man who said that he spent time in hell is just heaping more outlandish stories upon the other.

Frankly, I wouldn't know why a presumed Christian would be in hell for any length of time.

The likelihood of why he'd have trouble breathing would mean that God disregarded and violated His own rules set down in the Bible that any live person could be in hell while still flesh and blood.
While the Bible indicates in every case that the only way to be there is by a sinner being dead and their body buried, their spirit in hell.

So, one man's story is violating scripture, and the other guy was questionably out of his body yet not immediately taken to heaven as the apostle Paul said it's supposed to be.. "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."
So therefore what the out of body man said is also violating scripture.

But, it's your choice to believe whatever you wish without considering it very closely.

What does any of that have to do with satan's fall, Noah's flood, and the destruction of hybrids?

Matthew 7

Mat 7:22

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have not read the Bill Wiese account but the not being able to breathe struck a note with me.
I first encountered a person who said he had experienced a NDE in 1970. He was an Army officer who said he had NDE in Vietnam in a hospital or aid station after being seriously injured. For many years I was very skeptical.
.....In 2009 I was scheduled for a "simple 45 minute" umbilical hernia repair in a VA hospital. I don't know how long it lasted my wife said 5 hours.
.....I had a hemi-colectomy, part of my colon was removed, in '88. Hernias sprung up over the years and I had two hernia repairs. I think '92 and '02. Both times they placed surgical mesh in my abdomen. When they did the umbilical hernia repair in '09 they found that the colon had adhered to the mesh so they had to remove another section of colon. I had acute kidney failure, a-fib, sepsis, major bacterial infection, and ileus, bowel blockage.
.....The next day I felt fairly good I was up walking around. I'm diabetic on the third day I realized they were not checking my blood glucose or giving me insulin. I told the nurse, nothing happened. later that day my pastor visited me I told him, he went to the nurses's station and brought down the wrath of God. They checked my sugar and gave me insulin.
.....A short time later I felt like I was suffocating. I couldn't get enough air. I could not find the call button. Between gasping for breaths I told my roomie to call the nurse. The nurse brought in some people they started telling me to take deep breaths. Shortly they were telling me "You have to breathe, Mr. Norris. You have to breathe." I was no longer distressed, very peaceful but I was above them looking down on them. They were still telling me to breathe. I'm not sure I think they were giving me CPR. Just as suddenly I was back on the bed struggling to breathe. I was in SICU for about 2 weeks. I am not so skeptical of NDEs any more.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have not read the Bill Wiese account but the not being able to breathe struck a note with me.
I first encountered a person who said he had experienced a NDE in 1970. He was an Army officer who said he had NDE in Vietnam in a hospital or aid station after being seriously injured. For many years I was very skeptical.
.....In 2009 I was scheduled for a "simple 45 minute" umbilical hernia repair in a VA hospital. I don't know how long it lasted my wife said 5 hours.
.....I had a hemi-colectomy, part of my colon was removed, in '88. Hernias sprung up over the years and I had two hernia repairs. I think '92 and '02. Both times they placed surgical mesh in my abdomen. When they did the umbilical hernia repair in '09 they found that the colon had adhered to the mesh so they had to remove another section of colon. I had acute kidney failure, a-fib, sepsis, major bacterial infection, and ileus, bowel blockage.
.....The next day I felt fairly good I was up walking around. I'm diabetic on the third day I realized they were not checking my blood glucose or giving me insulin. I told the nurse, nothing happened. later that day my pastor visited me I told him, he went to the nurses's station and brought down the wrath of God. They checked my sugar and gave me insulin.
.....A short time later I felt like I was suffocating. I couldn't get enough air. I could not find the call button. Between gasping for breaths I told my roomie to call the nurse. The nurse brought in some people they started telling me to take deep breaths. Shortly they were telling me "You have to breathe, Mr. Norris. You have to breathe." I was no longer distressed, very peaceful but I was above them looking down on them. They were still telling me to breathe. I'm not sure I think they were giving me CPR. Just as suddenly I was back on the bed struggling to breathe. I was in SICU for about 2 weeks. I am not so skeptical of NDEs any more.

Very informative!

One of the reasons why I finally came to believe near death experience accounts and abandon the Soul Sleep Theory that I had been taught as a teenager was because of the research that I was running into on the out of the body experience.

2 Corinthians 12
two to four really left me with little doubt that the Soul Sleep idea was incorrect.

Upvote 0

DNB

Jan 17, 2020
Toronto
✟19,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

@DennisTate you are a real bad influence. You can't tell nonsense when you hear it? Zadai is associated with Benny Hinn, @DennisTate you should have your head examined!
You're spreading heresy and supporting false prophets.
Zadai is despicable, he's claiming to receive eschatological revelation, and yet scripture is complete. He's accursed, and you're credulous.

Upvote 0