Visit site
✟4,598.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think that it's groovy. I see it in the window of a store that I walk by all the time in the mall. I've seen other shirts that I like more, but it's good to see shirts out there where folks can get them without having to go to a Christian bookstore or something.

Rock on. ;)

Upvote 0

FBI78

OneNationUnderGod
Feb 2, 2004
Oklahoma
✟8,074.00
Faith
Non-Denom
RockOnSistah said:
Yeah, I thought that it was really cute, but none of my friends liked it.
It shouldnt matter what your friends think buy it and wear it if you want! It is cool they are selling in other stores besides Christian stores. I like someother ones but i dont ever have the money to buy them but i do want to get some for my daughter to wear. If i get any they will be for her to wear first. Then i will get me some to wear later if i have the money.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tony W

Oct 9, 2003
Carrollton, TX
Visit site
✟7,797.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jenna said:
I think that it's groovy. I see it in the window of a store that I walk by all the time in the mall. I've seen other shirts that I like more, but it's good to see shirts out there where folks can get them without having to go to a Christian bookstore or something.

Rock on. ;)
Groovy? :D I haven't heard that word in a long time. :p I think they are really cool shirts .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FBI78

OneNationUnderGod
Feb 2, 2004
Oklahoma
✟8,074.00
Faith
Non-Denom
deornie said:
Well actually I also think that it is....well if not disrespectul but at least unceremonious... he is my friend but well how you treat your older and respected friend?
We are suppose to think as Jesus as our best friend. Yes you do respect your best friend too. Wearing a shirt that says that or says that he is my friend my buddy whatever is respecting him and showing the world that you stand for him. There is nothing wrong with that.

Upvote 0

Ker865

P A S S I O N
Feb 8, 2004
VA.
✟126.00
Faith
Christian
hey ya'll! I just wanted to say, that at first, i really really liked the shirt! I went out & i bought one cause i thought it was the coolest thing.. I agree, Jesus ISSSS my homeboy!! He ROCKS!! but... then i was reading a magazine @ the hair place one day & i saw movie stars sporting it... people who I wasn't sure if they were wearing it as a joke, or because it was a fashion statement. I'm not too sure if I should wear the shirt or not.. On one hand i really want to, but on the other hand, I don't want to disrespect Jesus. :sorry: it's tough.. i'm not sure!!

Upvote 0

biblebeliever

Jesus loves you!
Jan 7, 2004
Missouri
✟3,588.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've always liked witnessing T-Shirts because I feel that they make people think about the message on them. In fact, I wear them alot. I've had a lot of encouraging comments from people when I do. Sometimes they catch me off guard and I have to think about what they're talking about before I catch on. This particular shirt I wouldn't wear because like someone already said before, I don't use that slang, but I think if you do, I think that's great, wear it. There are a lot of celebrities (and non-celebrities for that matter) who wear cross necklaces that I wonder if they really know what the true meaning of the cross is but I still wear mine because I do know and don't wear it as a fashion statement. I wear one to honor Jesus. If you feel lead to wear them, I wouldn't worry about that. Wear what's in your heart to wear.

Upvote 0