Anti-Christ European Jesus Christ will return to Judge the Living and the Dead: Matthew 10:34.

Humpty Dumpty

Jun 5, 2018
Vancouver
✟8,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus told his disciples that he would return at the End of Time, but not with any "peaceful" intent:-

Matthew 10:34 - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came NOT to send peace, but a SWORD.

Therefore, any Christian who pretends that the End Times will be "peaceful" are simply living a LIE, and they have no clue of what Christianity IS, and what it is NOT.

Therefore, Donald Trump et al cannot bring about any "Workable peace solution to save the lives of American Christians who are destined to reject the Gospel of Salvation/Resurrection"; since the Bible has made it clear that such "Christians" - Who are Christian in Name only - are to be excluded from the Covenant of Salvation, because they will reject the Gospel of Resurrection according to Jesus Christ: Matthew 7:15-23.

Now, Scripture has made it clear that the Resurrection is of paramount importance as concerning the Salvation of Christians everywhere: John 11:25-26, Romans 10:9, Ephesians 2:4-6, and 1 Corinthians 15:16-17.

Therefore, unless Christians are willing or prepared to believe that "Christ is Arisen" then no other Christians can be saved nor resurrected, either.

Since the Life and Blood of Christ are to be considered a ransom to save all Christians who would follow him; but unless "Christ is Arisen" then no other Christians can be saved nor resurrected, either.

This is what Mr. Trump has consistently failed to understand.

For on the one hand, Mr. Trump wants to "Make peace with his God" by doing things his own way; but on the other hand, such a "peaceful solution" is not concordant with God's design, his will nor purpose, according to Matthew 10:34.

As indeed, Trump has presumed to know God's will (even) better than the Son of God.

However, Trump cannot "save" those "Christians" because they don't deserve to be "saved" if they have "broken God's statutes and the Covenant which will last forever", which is mentioned in Isaiah 24:6.

By definition, those people are NOT "Christian" at all (Matthew 7:21-23); as they are destined to reject the Gospel of Salvation/Resurrection, which means that they would also "Break God's laws and the Covenant which will last forever": Isaiah 24:6.

The idea of "peace" - Or "peaceful solution" - is directly in contradiction with the doctrine of Armageddon in the New Testament; and such a concept is misguided, null and void, since the Bible does NOT support it: Matthew 10:34.

That many people (Matthew 7:13-14 and 22:14) are destined to perish at the Great Tribulation (Isaiah 24:6 and Revelation 20:9) and the Last Judgement in heaven (Revelation 13:8 and 20:15) is perfectly concordant with God's design, his will and purpose; but it would be misguided, and (even) arrogant to presume that any human agency at all should ever make a difference to avert this calamity.

For on the contrary, such a calamity is perfectly concordant with God's design, his will and purpose, and concordant with prophecies handed to us in the Bible; and there is nothing that Trump can do to avert calamity on such a scale as never seen before in the entire history of the world: Matthew 24:37-39.

Discuss.

Last edited:

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus told his disciples that he would return, but not with peaceful intentions:-

Matthew 10:34 - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came NOT to send peace, but a SWORD.

Therefore, any Christian who pretends that the End Times will be "peaceful" are simply living a LIE, and they have no clue of what Christianity IS, and what it is NOT.

Donald Trump et al cannot bring about any "Workable peace solution to save the lives of American Christians who are destined to reject the Gospel of Salvation/Resurrection"; since the Bible has made it clear that such "Christians" - Christians in Name only - are to be excluded from the Covenant of Salvation, because they will reject the Gospel of Resurrection: Matthew 7:15-23.

Scripture has made it clear that the Resurrection is of paramount importance as concerning the Salvation of Christians everywhere: John 11:25-26, Romans 10:9, Ephesians 2:4-6, and 1 Corinthians 15:16-17.

Therefore, unless Christians are willing and prepared to believe that "Christ is Arisen" then no other Christians can be saved nor resurrected, either.

Since the Life and Blood of Christ are to be considered a ransom to save all Christians who would follow him; but unless "Christ is Arisen" then no other Christians can be saved nor resurrected, either.

True or false?

End times are peacefull for believers they are at wedding feast 7 years in heaven.

While most of people in earth will be hiding from demons poisoning them , famine and mark of beast , oh and let's not forget the falling rocks from heaven , stoning was punishment for blasphemy so God is stoning the world .

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... Donald Trump et al ... Mr. Trump ... Mr. Trump ... Trump ... Trump ...
Discuss.

You've apparently taken your eyes off Jesus, so exactly what is there to "Discuss"? Perhaps if your politics were put aside, we COULD have a ~discussion~.
DaDad

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
End times are peacefull for believers they are at wedding feast 7 years in heaven.

While most of people in earth will be hiding from demons poisoning them , famine and mark of beast , oh and let's not forget the falling rocks from heaven , stoning was punishment for blasphemy so God is stoning the world .

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Revelation 13:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth..
Reward....wages....work....repent!

3408. misthos mis-thos' apparently a primary word; pay for service (literally or figuratively), good or bad:--hire, reward, wages.

1 Corinthians 9:18

What then is my hire/wage<3408>? —
that proclaiming good news, without charge I shall make the good news of the Christ, not to abuse my authority in the good news;

James 5:4
Behold! the wages<3408> of the workmen, of those who in-gathered your fields, which hath been fraudulently kept back by you — doth cry out,
and the exclamations of those who did reap into the ears of the Lord of Sabbaoth have entered;

Revelation 22:12
And behold! I am coming swiftly, and the wages<3408> of Me with me,
to render to each as his work is being of him

Upvote 0