JELIEL

Morning Star
Apr 30, 2010
✟7,755.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
No. I'm saying that your list of attributes that are supposedly shared by Jesus and all the mythological gods and demi-gods you listed is faulty.
There are some points on your Horus-list,too, that are highly questionable, but not to the same degree as your comments on Hermes, Prometheus, Hercules, Perseus, and so forth.

I am not in position to verified the list of attributes to be true or false due to the fact that I have no great knowledge on Egyptian Gods, as I said in my first post I was perplex when I read the book for the first time, as I never had hear such thing before, continuing my search I come across the video below.

Now I am not interested in proving the theory of the video as false or truthful, as the reason for my search is to find out where Jesus has spent his 18years of silence. Just coincidence I come across the same messages twice in less than 48hours.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wicked Willow said:
Reiki on the other hand, dates back no further than the early 1920s, you know?

I hate to burst your bubble, I really do.

:doh: Doh! At one point I came across that info; completely forgot about that, never put two and two together. WW the mythbuster! Wonder why somebody would say such a thing? Does reiki really have no roots it draws from?

Upvote 0

Wicked Willow

May 2, 2005
✟4,434.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Ah, yes, Zeitgeist: the Movie. I should have known.

One telling detail (apart from all the other nonsense that movie spouts) is the fact that they draw attention to the pun of "son" vs. "sun" - a homonym that *only* exists in modern-day English, not in any of the classical languages.

Last edited:
Upvote 0