Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just heard on Fox news.. that he's apparently had a recurrence of the pneumonia he had a month ago. But that his son has said it wasn't a heart attack. He's on a respirator.. but he's resting comfortably.

I just saw him a couple of days ago on Fox news.. he looked good. He isn't one of my favorite people.. but I wish him to have a speedy recovery.

Upvote 0
I

I'ddie4him

Chara said:
I just heard on Fox news.. that he's apparently had a recurrence of the pneumonia he had a month ago. But that his son has said it wasn't a heart attack. He's on a respirator.. but he's resting comfortably.

I just saw him a couple of days ago on Fox news.. he looked good. He isn't one of my favorite people.. but I wish him to have a speedy recovery.

Let's just hope they don't remove him from his feeding tube or respirator. Might really be a Political upheaval if that happened.

Upvote 0

Alarum

Nov 5, 2004
✟6,792.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Democrat
I'ddie4him said:
Let's just hope they don't remove him from his feeding tube or respirator. Might really be a Political upheaval if that happened.
Is this a roundabout way of suggesting Jerry Fawell is brain-dead, or am I missing something?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I'ddie4him2

Prince of Id, Matt's dad, Tatted saint, Got ink ??
Feb 2, 2002
You have just entered the twilight zone........
✟17,773.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
the_malevolent_milk_man said:
It was this threads mandatory jab at the Schiavo case, although your version works better.

Must have been the mandatory jab at those who think differently ??

Upvote 0

BlessedMan

Veteran
Apr 29, 2004
✟9,838.00
Faith
Christian
Aduro Amnis said:
This is the only time I believed that without will I have said "Yes Hallejuah Lord!".
He is a fascist that uses religion to promote his hate, he is not an agent of God.

Hmmmm...fascist??? Examples? "Promotes his hate"? Examples? Not sure he's ever claimed to be an "agent" of God by the way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Westvleteren

Abt. 12 Trappistenbier
Mar 8, 2005
Atlanta, GA
✟16,480.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well, at least we know who to blame for this calamity...
"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say, 'You helped this happen.'

Upvote 0

Aduro Amnis

Self-proclaimed reincarnation of Eugene V. Debs
Dec 21, 2003
Arkansas
Visit site
✟17,220.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being.

I had a student ask me, "Could the savior you believe in save Osama bin Laden?" Of course, we know the blood of Jesus Christ can save him, and then he must be executed.

AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals.

Just a few quotes of his to begin with.

Reactions: Chrysalis Kat
Upvote 0

Jacey

WinJace
Jan 12, 2004
Atlanta
Visit site
✟5,805.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
BlessedMan said:
Examples? "Promotes his hate"? Examples?

Blaming me and many of my friends for 9/11 is a good start.

Jerry Falwell said:
"I really believe that the Pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians, ... the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this [terrorist attack] happen."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/reac_ter7.htm

Upvote 0

Ninja Turtles

Secrecy and Accountability Cannot Co-Exist
Jan 18, 2005
✟3,971.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So how should I react to this? I never cared for Jery Falwell and the hate he spewed. But a heart attack must suck, oh well.

Aduro Amnis said:
Just a few quotes of his to begin with.
Reading those quotes, I can say, "Ouhp, sucks for Jerry."

Upvote 0

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Aduro Amnis said:
This is the only time I believed that without will I have said "Yes Hallejuah Lord!".
He is a fascist that uses religion to promote his hate, he is not an agent of God.

Wow, that was a sweet get well wish. :(

Upvote 0