✟84,089.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
English Standard Version Jeremiah 29:
10 “For thus says the LORD: When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will visit you,
you
אֶתְכֶ֑ם (’eṯ·ḵem)
Direct object marker | second person masculine plural
Strong's 853: Untranslatable mark of the accusative case

"you" refers to the Babylonian exiles.

and I will fulfill to you my promise and bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
for you,
עֲלֵיכֶ֖ם (‘ă·lê·ḵem)
Preposition | second person masculine plural
Strong's 5921: Above, over, upon, against

Again, "you" refers to the Babylonian exiles. It does not refer to Jeremiah or any singular individual.

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Your correct. Jeremiah prophet is now out of the picture. God was hoping that the Jews learned thier lesson during the 70 year Babylon captivity.
In deuteronomy, God called Israel stiff necked people, stubborn.
What Jeremiah chapter 29 correlates to. Look at 29:8 and 29:9 . Dont listen to false preachers.
BEL in Hebrew means = baal of the babylonians.
BEYTH LECHEM in Hebrew means = house of bread, Bethlehem.
What's the connection?. The Jews hung on to baal worship and Ashtoreth. Babylon and the canaanites both are heathen nations and have similar gods and idols. The Jews got back into false religion after ezra and nehemiah died.
AVEN in Hebrew means = idol, idolatry.
ASHSAPH in Hebrew means = astrologer, practice enchantment.
ESHEL in Hebrew means = grove tree. Pertains to Ashtoreth, fertility goddess.
PSEUDODI in Greek means = False Teacher.
Ezra chapter 8:20. Also the Nethinims, whom david and the princes had appointed for the service of the levites. Nethinims means = subject.
First chronicles 2:55. The Kenites.
The nethinims are the kenites. These are the seed of the devil. In john chapter 8:44. Jesus exposee the fake religious leaders as the nethinims. The nethinims brought in heathen traditions and customs. They rejected Jesus. The nethinims were the ones who had Jesus crucified.
Genesis 3:15. And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; He shall bruise thy head, and thou shall bruise His heel. This is Bible prophecy. Satan's children, nethinims, had Jesus crucified.
The jews rejected Jesus as thier king. The nethinims plotted from day one to kill Jesus. He was crucified.
Zero in on deuteronomy chapter 18 . Moses told us prophet would come. This is Jesus. The Jews rejected Jesus. And Jesus exposed the fake religious leaders as nethinims.
Bible prophecy was fulfilled from deuteronomy chapter 18 and genesis chapter 3;15.
ZOMAM in Hebrew means = plot evil. The kenites/nethinims, plotted the crucifixion of jesus.
DQAAR in Hebrew means/ pierce, wound. Romans soldier pierced Jesus side with spear.
BELIAL in Greek means/ satan. He is father of the kenites. He worked behind the scenes.
KURIAKOS in Greek means = Jesus.
The jews were scattered for rejecting Jesus.
Jeremiah chapter 24. The good figs, jews, establish their tiny nation in may, 1948, year olf fig tree. They planted fig trees. Bible prophecy. God did return the Jews to their homeland, Palestine.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 16:6. Take heed and Beware of the pharisees and of the SADDUCEES.
16:12. Then understood they how that He4 base them not Beware of leaven bread, but of the doctrine of the pharisees and SADDUCEES.
Jesus imply false doctrine. The nethinims are the pharisees and SADDUCEES.
Matthew chapter 23::1. Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and His disciples.
23:2. Saying, The scribes and pharisees sit in moses seat.
23:4. For they bind heavy burdens, and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
Skip to verse 13. Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites! For ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men:
23:28. Even so ye outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
23:30. And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been par takers with them in the blood of the prophets.
23:31. Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves , that Ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
Duertonmomy chapter 18 . Moses testified a prophet would come. His name is Jesus!.

Upvote 0

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟84,089.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 16:6. Take heed and Beware of the pharisees and of the SADDUCEES.
16:12. Then understood they how that He4 base them not Beware of leaven bread, but of the doctrine of the pharisees and SADDUCEES.
Jesus imply false doctrine. The nethinims are the pharisees and SADDUCEES.
Matthew chapter 23::1. Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and His disciples.
23:2. Saying, The scribes and pharisees sit in moses seat.
23:4. For they bind heavy burdens, and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
Skip to verse 13. Woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites! For ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men:
23:28. Even so ye outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
23:30. And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been par takers with them in the blood of the prophets.
23:31. Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves , that Ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
Duertonmomy chapter 18 . Moses testified a prophet would come. His name is Jesus!.
None of these verses mentions nethinims.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
None of these verses mentions nethinims.
Ezra chapter 8 the nethinims worked thier way into priesthood. Their were no levites with the ezra and company. The nethinims are foreigners, vagabonds. They were subject to the levites before nebuchadnezzar took them away.
The nethinims took over the priesthood when ezra and nehemiah died. I documented before, the kenites are the nethinims.
When Jesus started His ministry, the nethinims, who are kenites, took over the priesthood.
Genesis chapter 4:14 , God put mark on Cain. He was vagabond.
Genesis chapter 15:19 document the kenites.
Numbers 24:21 the kenites..
First chronicles 8. The nethinims were bound servants to Israel and the levites.
Genesis chapter 4, the nethinims, who are kenites are offspring of Cain. And Cain is the seed of the satan.
In genesis chapter 3, the serpent, who is satan, beguiled eve. Sexual relations. Then Adam knew his wife. Eve had twins. Two different fathers. Cain and abel.
God put mark on Cain. They are vagabonds. They can't till the soil.
The nethinims are the kenites, offspring of Cain. The kenites are the children of the devil.
After the Babylon captivity, the nethinims, who are kenites, worked their way into the priesthood.
Nethinims and kenites are the same name.
I'm moving on to other subjects. If you wont accept the documentation, its your prerogative. I moved on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums