Jellyfish fossil imprints, turtles, giraffes,...

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Regardless , mankind was created on the 6th day, male and female he created them to fill the Earth .. Which means Adam and Eve were created on the 6th day and for them they had the first law of God and placed in the Garden .. Eve is the mother of all the living ..

Upvote 0

gideon123

Humble Servant of God
Dec 25, 2011
USA
✟59,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Evolution has not stopped. Unfortunately the opposite is true. Evolution is about to make to biggest and most frightening jump that we could imagine.

We are moving into the Age of Intelligent Robots, and Genetically-Engineered Human Beings.

Creatures made of silicon and steel, or engineered proteins. Just like the movie Blade Runner.

Science desperately needed the Church to give important guidelines about ethics and the morality of Life. But instead, the Church has only just woken up to the fact that the Earth is not the center of the Solar System. It's a real tragedy.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
This is point out a few thing that make macro evolution and old earth look like nonsense.

Jellyfish fossil imprints.
Millions of years ago jellyfish washed up on shore, because the soil was so full of micro organisms it was gooey and preserved the imprints. I don't buy it! Jellyfish that a almost nothing to begin with, rot into nothing within a day at most if not just swept back into the ocean. They weigh nothing. And am I supposed to believe that if the earth exited millions of years ago, that anyone could know anything about what it was like? Try a world wide flood caused the jellies to be covered with mud.

Turtles, how did they evolve to have shells? Shells that protect them from predators? But hey, what's the rush, take a couple million years, you're only be hunted to extinction!

Giraffes.
They have a special flap in the arteries of thier neck to reduce the blood flow to their brains when they bend down. If they didn't, then they would die of a massive brain hemorrhage.

Living fossils.
Some are supposed to be tens of millions of years old, but haven't evolved into something else.

Dino egg fossils.
Found in the higher parts of the Grand canyon, the fossilized eggs just sat there all safe and cozy for millions? Billions of years?

Blood clotting.
Anyone use blood thinners, a slight touch and there's a new bruise, a small cut can't stop bleeding on it's own. Imagine if your blood didn't clot at all, you couldn't survive a day. But the ability for blood to clot took a long, long time to work itself out.

I won't even get into how the moon is moving away from the earth and the effects it would have caused trillions of years ago.

This thread is mostly satirical, but still truthful, look these things up for yourselves to see just how laughable secular science is.
Evolution was characterized by mutations. The fossil remains of diverse life that once inhabited the earth are consistently found in the stratified layers layed down by millions of floods.

Unable to trace their bloodlines back to the Adam of Mesopotamian lore, the Hebrew editors of the scripture in Babylon, decided to drown the whole earth in Noahs local flood legend to fill in the missing links. Upon returning to Israel from Babylon, they brought their “revised scripture” with them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Innerfire89

Jul 17, 2017
Newton
✟13,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Evolution was characterized by mutations. The fossil remains of diverse life that once inhabited the earth are consistently found in the stratified layers layed down by millions of floods.

Unable to trace their bloodlines back to the Adam of Mesopotamian lore, the Hebrew editors of the scripture in Babylon, decided to drown the whole earth in Noahs local flood legend to fill in the missing links. Upon returning to Israel from Babylon, they brought their “revised scripture” with them.

There's more difference between Scripture and Babylonian myth than there are similarities, why you would believe such anti biblical nonsense is beyond me, how to do you trust the new testaments at all when the apostle Paul talks about Adam?

Upvote 0

Tayla

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2017
USA
✟147,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And regarding turtles and how they evolved shells...
The problem with evolution as I see it is that there is no mechanism by which God can intervene at various points to direct the mutations and gene copying errors.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
There's more difference between Scripture and Babylonian myth than there are similarities, why you would believe such anti biblical nonsense is beyond me, how to do you trust the new testaments at all when the apostle Paul talks about Adam?
Why intelligent adults believe the flood myth, a brazen interruption in the Hebrews genealogical account is waaaaaaay beyond me!

I don't trust the Pauline influences on the New Testament. I trust Jesus to the extent he was accurately remembered.

Upvote 0

Job 33:6

Jun 15, 2017
Hartford, Connecticut
✟295,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The problem with evolution as I see it is that there is no mechanism by which God can intervene at various points to direct the mutations and gene copying errors.

Babies are born in a seemingly similar way, where new life is created. There is no clear point at which God intervenes in a babies birth. But this doesnt make it less of a Godly process.

If people do not see God in their observations, that is their own fault, it isnt the fault of the theory. And if people do not see God in a babies birth, it is the fault of their own. It does not change the reality of its occurrence (birth) nor is it absent of Gods involvement.

The question of if the theory is true, should be approached from an angle that is purely based on observation. Independent of whether or not people see God in it. Once it is established, only then can we apply the question of, "do I see God in it?" Whether or not people see God intervening, is a secondary question to the initial question of whether or not it happens. The same applies with the birth of a baby.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Innerfire89

Jul 17, 2017
Newton
✟13,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why intelligent adults believe the flood myth, a brazen interruption in the Hebrews genealogical account is waaaaaaay beyond me!

I don't trust the Pauline influences on the New Testament. I trust Jesus to the extent he was accurately remembered.

Faith is the first reason, the second is biblical consistency, then evidence. Or I guess all that could thrown out for theory from people who deny God's existence all together.

If you don't trust the writings of Paul then you shouldn't trust the four gospels either as the apostles testified of Paul.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Faith is the first reason, the second is biblical consistency, then evidence. Or I guess all that could thrown out for theory from people who deny God's existence all together.

If you don't trust the writings of Paul then you shouldn't trust the four gospels either as the apostles testified of Paul.
That's not the way I think. I respect your faith in the Bible as inerrant, I just don't need the Bible to be perfect myself to have faith in a perfect God. I think the gospels are relatively accurate, but spiritual truth is self authenticating.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums