jason mraz

CoolPeaches

Sep 15, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
✟7,772.00
Faith
Non-Denom
does anyone else here like jason mraz? it seems like a lot of the ppl who listen to secular music like rock or something, which is cool and all but i loooove jason mraz. he has an awesome voice and i'm going to his concert in november!!!!!! i'm just really excited. he's playing at the wiltern in la and i was wondering if anyone else here has heard/seen him live cuz i heard he's really good.

CoolPeaches

Sep 15, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
✟7,772.00
Faith
Non-Denom
he's definitely underrated. i heard one of his radio interviews and he was talking about how he's never had music lessons yet he can play the banjo, guitar, and i forget whatelse. i LOVE his lyrics and he's just really cool. :) plus, he plays in southern california, which is a definite bonus.

Upvote 0

coastie

Hallelujah Adonai Yeshua!
Apr 6, 2002
Central Valley of CA
Visit site
✟8,286.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
he's great... if you go to launch.com you'll find some great live recording videos

He's very talented... I remember watching him play in San Diego when he was just starting out. He used to play for fun at open mic night type places and REALLY small venues.

I knew he was good, but now he's GREAT!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums