Godly Chik
Feb 26, 2005
Melbourne, Aus
✟8,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello people l need some answers about Japan for this project l'm doing l've treid to serach the questions but l couldn't find the answers so here they are!!!
if u have any answer to any of the question on here pliz pm me with them thanks alot
*4 traditional Jap Sports
* 5 japanese companies and the products they manufacture or sell
* How long does it take to travel from Tokyo to Melbourne in Australia in a Plane and which direction would u be flying in
*How do these weather conditions differ from Australia and why
*whats the deffrence between the weather in Okinawa and the weather in Hokkaido and why is it different
* 2 symbols of Japan eg.cherry blossm , crane
3 major landmarks in Japan

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
rudo said:
hello people l need some answers about Japan for this project l'm doing l've treid to serach the questions but l couldn't find the answers so here they are!!!
if u have any answer to any of the question on here pliz pm me with them thanks alot
*4 traditional Jap Sports
* 5 japanese companies and the products they manufacture or sell
* How long does it take to travel from Tokyo to Melbourne in Australia in a Plane and which direction would u be flying in
*How do these weather conditions differ from Australia and why
*whats the deffrence between the weather in Okinawa and the weather in Hokkaido and why is it different
* 2 symbols of Japan eg.cherry blossm , crane

Four Traditional Japanese sports:
1. Sumo
2. Puroresu (pro wrestling)
3. Kendo (sword fighting)
4. Baseball

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, numbers 2 and 4 are traditional!

5 japanese companies and the products they manufacture or sell:
1. Mitsubishi -cars
2. Honda -cars
3. Nissan -cars
4. Toyoda -cars
5. JR -Train and boat tickets

How long does it take to travel from Tokyo to Melbourne in Australia in a Plane and which direction would u be flying in?
Maybe nine hours, and you'll be flying south.

*How do these weather conditions differ from Australia and why?
Japan has snow and Australia doesn't.

Which regions of the two countries? Are you comparing Okinawa with the outback? Adelaide area with the Osaka area? Both countries are extremely diverse.

What's the deffrence between the weather in Okinawa and the weather in Hokkaido and why is it different?
Hokkaido gets snow and is temperate. Okinawa is hot, humid and tropical. They are different because of their locations and because of the ocean currents.

2 symbols of Japan eg.cherry blossm , crane
You've just listed two. Here are two more: Geisha girls and love hotels. You didn't say that they had to be "good" symbols!

1. The floating O-torii at Miyajima, near Hiroshima.
2. Mount Fiji, near Tokyo.
3. Himeji castle, located west of Osaka.

Breetai pro tip: www.japan-guide.com is your friend.

Upvote 0

Overtime_man

Oct 25, 2004
Tokyo
✟16,114.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Breetai said:
Four Traditional Japanese sports:
1. Sumo
2. Puroresu (pro wrestling)
3. Kendo (sword fighting)
4. Baseball

You forgot to mention the "morning rush to board a Yamanote Line train in Tokyo". Certainly that must qualify as a sport since it's more dangerous than Kendo and stinks 10 times worse than a sweaty Sumo rikishi.

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Overtime_man said:
You forgot to mention the "morning rush to board a Yamanote Line train in Tokyo". Certainly that must qualify as a sport since it's more dangerous than Kendo and stinks 10 times worse than a sweaty Sumo rikishi.
I haven't tried that sport yet. :)

Upvote 0