The Wild West
✟475,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Although I am neither a major fan of baseball, nor Canadian nor a Quebecois nor from Montreal, the username of @expos4ever gave me this sentiment:

Its a pity the Expos left Montreal. One of my main criticisms of pro sports in North America is the ease with which teams can be uprooted from the communities they serve. For example, the recent move of the Oakland Raiders to Las Vegas, while good for my town, had a horrible impact on Oakland, which is already impoverished; the loss of the Expos deprived the Quebecois Nation of participation in Major League Baseball, which is one of the few culturally unifying sports specific to the US, Anglophone Canada and Quebec.

It is also very popular in Japan, although the Japanese teams do not participate in Major League Baseball (I wish they did; if Canadians and Americans can, why can’t there be a team for Tokyo, or Osaka, or Kyto, or Sapporo, or Kyushu, or Okinawa, and for that matter, a team in Honolulu; Japanese people comprise a large part of the Asian American population and an even larger percentage of New Canadians, and are also a large part of the Asian community on Hawaii.