✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Today again, I’m posting the Alleluia Verse and Gospel so that we can spencd time on what God is sharing with us today. He is always speaking to us – but it is we who are often too busy to listen. I think that is why God has moved me and others to share His Word in the Internet so that we may listen with the ears of our hearts throughout the day, being alert to the Truth God is giving us that we may do the Truth we hear frome Him as Mary did on this earth.

Alleluia - (See 2 Tm 1:10) - “Our Savior Jesus Christ has destroyed death and brought life to light through the Gospel.”

Gospel - (Mk 3:7-12)

Jesus withdrew toward the sea with His disciples. A large number of people followed from Galilee and from Judea. Hearing what He was doing, a large number of people came to him also from Jerusalem, from Idumea, from beyond the Jordan, and from the neighborhood of Tyre and Sidon. He told His disciples to have a boat ready for him because of the crowd, so that they would not crush Him. He had cured many and, as a result, those who had diseases were pressing upon him to touch Him. And whenever unclean spirits saw Him they would fall down before Him and shout, “You are the Son of God.” He warned them sternly not to make Him known.

Can you imagine, what joy the people were experiencing in seeing Jesus and hearing Him speak to them? While we know there have been saints through the ages since Jesus died and rose and is now in heaven who are now with Jesus, and we oursevles are are on our earthly journey hoping to join them. Let us rejoice this day in Him Who is Our Savior. Let us pray fervently to the Holy Spirit to increase in us our Baptismal gifts of Supernatural Faith, Hope and above all the Gift of Divine Charity. Come Holy Spirit, fill us, as you filled Mary with the Fullness of Truth Who is Jesus, that we may glorify the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as God intends us to do. Amen

Reactions: Michie