James gunn rehired for guardians of the galaxy 3.

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Wow, I didn't expect that. I guess they are not worried about any perceived heat... and also he's the reason that the MCU even has a chance of pulling off its cosmic storylines.

It also netted him the opportunity to breathe new life into Suicide Squad.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I dont know who he is. But , It seems like everyone has said wrong things. In the past. At least he apologized for it. I can't believe there's a show or movie called Suicide Squad.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,150,573.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I dont know who he is. But , It seems like everyone has said wrong things. In the past. At least he apologized for it. I can't believe there's a show or movie called Suicide Squad.
Yep a group of antiheroes/villains sent on a suicidal mission, think dirty dozen.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,150,573.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Wow, I didn't expect that. I guess they are not worried about any perceived heat... and also he's the reason that the MCU even has a chance of pulling off its cosmic storylines.

It also netted him the opportunity to breathe new life into Suicide Squad.
He has massive support from the guardians cast, his offence was old, already known about and apologised for before he was originally hired, and consisted of terrible offensive jokes, ie words. Disney fell for a right wing campaign trying to get rid of someone who dared criticise trump.

Credit to Disney for rehiring.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
He has massive support from the guardians cast, his offence was old, already known about and apologised for before he was originally hired, and consisted of terrible offensive jokes, ie words. Disney fell for a right wing campaign trying to get rid of someone who dared criticise trump.

Credit to Disney for rehiring.
Agreed, it's good that they didn't lie down an accept the right-wing troll mill that cynically sought to "take out" the opposition. The troll that got him fired can't stop talking about Gunn, claiming he "doesn't really care." Right... that's why your feed is devoted to everything James Gunn (and of course hypocritically defending Tucker Carlson).

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yep a group of antiheroes/villains sent on a suicidal mission, think dirty dozen.
I never watched dirty dozen. But the suicide squad sounds no better, then his words.

Upvote 0