Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
HI there,

So my generation, is reflectant of the second day of the Cross. Day two, was a day of pity. In the grave Christ was pitied and He pitied us, but He became neither heavy nor light, for there was still another Day of the Cross to break. The Third Day "Mourning" was broken and the generation that was to come after us, saw the Mourning come to an end (if they had Wisdom). Each day is a thousand, to the Lord, so the second Day is 1000-2000.

I'm not sure what else to add, just that Pity has greater place than Mourning, if the difference is largely unrevealed. For Pity to soothe Mourning it is not necessary for Pity to reveal everything of itself, only that it must largely reveal what is true whether it goes long or short. The Holy Spirit is able to quicken that which is out of keep with the impartation, as it should have been - for example friendly pity can be quickened to strong mourning, if the consistency of the Spirit is preserved. You will have to seek the Holy Spirit about this, I don't really know a lot (I am basically developing the germ of understanding, as I write).

There will be stronger and weaker of our generation, those that can commit to something will be greater. Samson will make a resurgence, as Gideon, for example. The interesting thing is that culturally, people are curious what of the times they are part of - if you can follow the unction of the Holy Spirit, as pertains to people's past, you can really see it. We should be praying that people come to discover their own past, and develop an appreciation of the Spirit, in delivering them from the sin of it. If sin loses its power over this generation, we will have greater dreams, greater visions, than those who came before us - and the Holy Spirit will be fuller in us, than a great many generations have seen!

A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one Day - the Lord saw Pity coming and He prayed for it; may we follow in His Example! If we are faithful, even if we are of a previous generation, we will still see the Day of Mourning breaking. We will see it breaking! If we see the Day breaking, surely those who come after us will testify that our generation saw the truth and lived in it - what an encouragement! May it be spoken of you that you were awake, to the coming testimony, alive to the strength of the faithful and animated in the joy of the Spirit, as He came to the Lord (with us).

Your blessings not miss their mark, for this generation.