Visit site
✟342,055.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I actually needed that encouragement today....the last couple of years I have some very serious battles with satan and one such battle is over being told repeatedly to close my mouth because of people who cannot handle truth spoken in love and I mean things that others would be thrilled to hear I am told is evil and to be quiet. Thanks

The study of the schemes of Satan is amazing I recommend you do the study sometime.
I've been with you on threads where you have discussed this and I've agreed with you but relating it to anything anyone disagrees with you about is taking it pretty far imo

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's just for the armor. Do you put on armor to sit at the side of the road?
Dear heart....You put on the armor and LIVE in it. When you're in a war, you never remove your armor!

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've been with you on threads where you have discussed this and I've agreed with you but relating it to anything anyone disagrees with you about is taking it pretty far imo
huh? I didn't say the only people I talk to are on the forum...where did you get that idea.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Found this passage in my study today about God's strength...thought it might help the discussion.

Colossians 1:29 (HCSB) I labor for this, striving with His strength that works powerfully in me.

IT is safe to say that Scripture does NOT see salvation as a passive period of resting but rather an active time of battle.

Upvote 0