It is time to release the memo

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I am confused as to just what this memo is. I thought it was something the DOJ sent over after they held on to it for months. Now I'm reading it's just some notes Nunes wrote ? If that's all it is I think a lot of people are going to be angry at Hannity!

I've seen it, and it's not a big deal. It's really more of a doodle than a memo. It's an official Devin Nunes short story, and an original pencil drawing of Trump draining the swamp.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Does it require a simple majority or 60+ or what? Just having a small majority doesn't mean that a party can get anything they want.

Even if the memo is a nothing burger, why keep it from the public? I am a sunshine kinda guy.
Unfortunately this administration is run by those that operate where the sun doesn’t shine. If you don’t get the reference google lines from Bad News Bears.

Upvote 0

withwonderingawe

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2015
Salem Ut
✟161,549.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

withwonderingawe

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2015
Salem Ut
✟161,549.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Obama fired whonow?

Here's the time line from the article ;

♦ On Saturday November 19th Reuters reported on the WaPo Story and additional pressure by Defense Secretary Ash Carter and DNI James Clapper to fire Mike Rogers.

[…] The Washington Post reported that a decision by Rogers to travel to New York to meet with Trump on Thursday without notifying superiors caused consternation at senior levels of the administration, but the recommendation to remove him predated his visit. (link)

1. The Intelligence Community -at the direction of President Obama- made a request to a FISA court for the NSA to spy on Donald Trump in June 2016. It was denied.
  2. In October the Intelligence Community (NSA) -at the direction of President Obama- made a second request to the FISA court for the NSA to spy on Donald Trump. It was approved.
  3. At around the same time (October), as the second request to FISA, (Def Sec) Ash Carter and (DNI) James Clapper tell President Obama to dump NSA Director Mike Rogers.
  4. A week after the election, Mike Rogers makes a trip to Trump Tower without telling his superior, James Clapper; which brings about new calls (November media leaks to WaPo) for President Obama to dump Mike Rogers.
Occam’s Razor. NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers didn’t want to participate in the spying scheme (Clapper, Brennan, Etc.), which was the baseline for President Obama’s post presidency efforts to undermine Donald Trump and keep Trump from digging into the Obama labyrinth underlying his remaining loyalists. After the October spying operation went into effect, Rogers unknown loyalty was a risk to the Obama objective. 10 Days after the election Rogers travels to President-Elect Trump without notifying those who were involved in the intel scheme.

Did NSA Director Mike Rogers wait for a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility) to be set up in Trump Tower, and then notify the President-elect he was being monitored by President Obama?

It looks like Trump moved his transition team right after that visit.

I believe I was mistaken Clapper and Carter asked Obama to dump him but he didn't do it. Clapper is at the center of all this hubbub.

Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What I find most interesting from the conversations that I have seen about the memo is the number of people saying that it certainly contains nothing interesting whatsoever and therefore it should not be released.

But if someone believed that this memo was a bunch of hullabaloo over nothing, wouldn't the quickest way to diffuse the controversy be for the memo to be released?

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟606,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What I find most interesting from the conversations that I have seen about the memo is the number of people saying that it certainly contains nothing interesting whatsoever and therefore it should not be released.

But if someone believed that this memo was a bunch of hullabaloo over nothing, wouldn't the quickest way to diffuse the controversy be for the memo to be released?

Trump will be looking for a distraction, so we will see it sooner or later. The problem is, if the documents the memo references is not also made available, then we have no way of knowing if they are accurate or biased.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Here's the time line from the article ;

♦ On Saturday November 19th Reuters reported on the WaPo Story and additional pressure by Defense Secretary Ash Carter and DNI James Clapper to fire Mike Rogers.

[…] The Washington Post reported that a decision by Rogers to travel to New York to meet with Trump on Thursday without notifying superiors caused consternation at senior levels of the administration, but the recommendation to remove him predated his visit. (link)

1. The Intelligence Community -at the direction of President Obama- made a request to a FISA court for the NSA to spy on Donald Trump in June 2016. It was denied.
  2. In October the Intelligence Community (NSA) -at the direction of President Obama- made a second request to the FISA court for the NSA to spy on Donald Trump. It was approved.
  3. At around the same time (October), as the second request to FISA, (Def Sec) Ash Carter and (DNI) James Clapper tell President Obama to dump NSA Director Mike Rogers.
  4. A week after the election, Mike Rogers makes a trip to Trump Tower without telling his superior, James Clapper; which brings about new calls (November media leaks to WaPo) for President Obama to dump Mike Rogers.
Occam’s Razor. NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers didn’t want to participate in the spying scheme (Clapper, Brennan, Etc.), which was the baseline for President Obama’s post presidency efforts to undermine Donald Trump and keep Trump from digging into the Obama labyrinth underlying his remaining loyalists. After the October spying operation went into effect, Rogers unknown loyalty was a risk to the Obama objective. 10 Days after the election Rogers travels to President-Elect Trump without notifying those who were involved in the intel scheme.

Did NSA Director Mike Rogers wait for a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility) to be set up in Trump Tower, and then notify the President-elect he was being monitored by President Obama?

It looks like Trump moved his transition team right after that visit.

I believe I was mistaken Clapper and Carter asked Obama to dump him but he didn't do it. Clapper is at the center of all this hubbub.

If this is all true, then there should be wads and wads of evidence for the wire tap of Trump Tower, right?

And yet none has been presented.

Upvote 0

withwonderingawe

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2015
Salem Ut
✟161,549.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If this is all true, then there should be wads and wads of evidence for the wire tap of Trump Tower, right?

And yet none has been presented.

That's what is suppose to be in that memo but is the memo true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums