Visit site
✟15,992.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Greetings and salutations everyone. I made my account on this forum a long time ago and I am pleased to say it is good to be back. My name is Bruce, I am a school teacher and also a Christian blogger. At my church I volunteer working in the student ministry and I am having a blast. I think these kind of websites are good for people to share their thoughts about God and how to apply His will in our lives. I will be seeing you all around and don't be a stranger.

Reactions: civilwarbuff

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Greetings and salutations everyone. I made my account on this forum a long time ago and I am pleased to say it is good to be back. My name is Bruce, I am a school teacher and also a Christian blogger. At my church I volunteer working in the student ministry and I am having a blast. I think these kind of websites are good for people to share their thoughts about God and how to apply His will in our lives. I will be seeing you all around and don't be a stranger.

Well welcome back! What do you teach? If you are a Jr. High teacher you should get Combat pay. I use to sub teach, Oh them Jr. Higher's what a bunch a kids!

Upvote 0

Bsign24

Call2witness
Feb 27, 2003
Dallas,Texas
Visit site
✟15,992.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well welcome back! What do you teach? If you are a Jr. High teacher you should get Combat pay. I use to sub teach, Oh them Jr. Higher's what a bunch a kids!
I teach elementary. Specifically English as a Second Language. Been doing it for five years.

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I teach elementary. Specifically English as a Second Language. Been doing it for five years.

What a blessing to have a Christian teaching school. Be the best representative before this little flock as you can be. God bless you in your ministry in public schools!

Reactions: Bsign24
Upvote 0