Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been reflecting lately on the little things my husband does that let me know he loves me. I don’t think he consciously does it to say “hey I love you,” but it still shows that he is thinking of me and loves me. It made me curious, what things does your spouse do to show that they love you?

I will start….

He sets up the coffee each night so that it is ready for me when I wake up in the morning.

He knew I was having an off day yesterday, and bought me my favorite treats on his way home from work.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟909,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been reflecting lately on the little things my husband does that let me know he loves me. I don’t think he consciously does it to say “hey I love you,” but it still shows that he is thinking of me and loves me. It made me curious, what things does your spouse do to show that they love you?

I will start….

He sets up the coffee each night so that it is ready for me when I wake up in the morning.

He knew I was having an off day yesterday, and bought me my favorite treats on his way home from work.
I agree. Thanks for helping me reflect more about those little things
Be blessed.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,688,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I will start….

It is the little things and there are countless ways our spouses show their love day to day and that you are on their mind. :)

I’m very fortunate. Like you, my husband picks up items for me when I am not well. When I was not feeling well I woke up from a nap seeing him transplant some spring bulbs for me. He’ll bring home flowers unexpectedly. He is a wonderful person. Even when he is getting on my last nerve. Lol!

Upvote 0

MarkSB

May 5, 2006
✟68,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My wife does a lot of household stuff... even little things that I wouldn't expect. When the food items that I use on a day to day basis are running low in the cupboard upstairs, she'll bring more up from the basement before they run out. And she puts the kids to bed most nights these days - mostly because our 3 year old is on a "I want mommy to read to me" streak (which comes and goes... sometimes I'm the one who's preferred, for whatever reason).

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟695,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I will start….

My husband does little things constantly. When my pain level gets too high I can't get out of bed so I have a call button so I don't have to yell when I want something to eat or drink or whatever.

Also, there's times I can't get to the bathroom without help, so he takes me there sometimes when I can't get there on my own.

So where "little things" are concerned, since this last surgery that's all he does.

However, what let's me know he loves me isn't all that, it's the way he looks at me.

His love for me lays bare in every look, and I know that though crippled and worth little to the world, I am deeply deeply loved.

I haven't been able to get out of bed for two days now but this evening he was prancing through the room all proud of himself for getting a wife like me.. hahaha

He's silly, but that man loves me. :)

Upvote 0