issue about salvation and the devil

DrenchedInHisBlood

Renewing the innner man
Jun 23, 2004
El Sobrante, California
✟21,277.00
Faith
Non-Denom
This is really a question regarding spiritual gifts. But instead of posting it in the "gifts" section, I am posting it here because it is Apologetics related. I am sharing a Zoom video conversation i had with a friend. She usually has ways of answering Apologetics questions. I brought up the topic of someone asking why salvation is not available to the devil and demons and the video shows her answer. I want to ask if you think this is a gift she has. I tell her this seems to be a gift but she doesn't really know exactly, she says she says whatever God puts on her mind. But sometimes someone can have a gift and they are not aware. I am thinking, maybe it is a gift she doesn't know she has. So I want to know from your impression, based on her answer if this is a gift.

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I think the conversation was interesting.

I got the sense at the beginning some pain behind the words.

The perception that blame was behind all of the reasoning, and Adam and Eve were blaming one another and the snake before being cast out - I find it difficult to see Spirituality in it, due to Blame being one of the first manifestations of sin.

So as far as spiritual gifts, not sure from this video.

Upvote 0