Aijalon

Sayin' it like it is
Jun 4, 2012
✟17,356.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
having read the Book given to me by a family member, I was struck, I admit, by the very strange and coincidental similarities between America's leaders and Samaria's leaders following an attack upon their nation.

Isaiah 9:10 reads:
8 The Lord sends a [j]message against Jacob,
And it falls on Israel.
9 And all the people know it,
That is, Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria,
Asserting in pride and in arrogance of heart:
10 “The bricks have fallen down,
But we will rebuild with smooth stones;
The sycamores have been cut down,
But we will replace them with cedars.”
11 Therefore the Lord raises against them adversaries from Rezin
And spurs their enemies on,
12 The Arameans on the east and the Philistines on the west;
And they devour Israel with [k]gaping jaws.
In spite of all this, His anger does not turn away
And His hand is still stretched out.
The interesting things I found in the book is the timing of America's economic downfall. He makes the case that because America is following the same spiritual path that we are facing the same fate.

For one thing, he makes the case that 9/11 was like the first attack of Assyria against Israel, compromising our security, and the 2008 fall of Lehman brothers 7 years later marked a second judgment against our prosperity, forcasting our ultimate destruction. What will the end of 7 more years bring (9/11/2015)? The economic situation does look pretty grim.

The other interesting thing was the stark similarity between the symbols of 9/11 and Isreal's defiance. There was in fact a sycamore tree at ground zero, and an evergreen tree was planted in its place. There was a "hewn stone" placed at ground zero as well as a series of American leaders that actually quoted Isaiah 9:10 as a message of hope!

So whether or not you believe there is a prophetic link, or a false sign, or a coincidence, the events are sure worth thinking about.

The following short document is a criticism of the book and its "prophetic" message.
http://prophecytoday.com/pdf/harbinger_book_review.pdf

Here is the author making waves.
End Times Leader Claims to be Working with Members of Congress to Reverse God's Judgment on America | Right Wing Watch

If indeed there is a prophetic link to Israel and America, I cannot help but think of Egypt's 7 years of prosperity and 7 years of famine. By the end of the second 7 years, all of Egypt was in economic slavery to Pharoh.

If we look at the world, we see that The Federal Reserve and other world banks such as the European Central Bank are in the process of owning almost everything by printing money. The world is drowning in debt and the end result is that the banks wil be propped up and joe citizen is losing his house.

American might be similar to Pharoh, and Isreal like Joseph. Although in this case, I am inclinded to believe that Israel is the false prophet. Many people do believe that Mosad was involved in the destruction of the twin towers. A historical analysis of skyscraper fires shows that no skyscraper made of steel can collapse in 9 seconds no matter how hot the top floor may burn (jet fuel burns no hotter than kerosene by the way). Steel skyscrapers like World Trade Center 7, with no structural damage, also don't collapse straight to the ground. (If you have not looked at footage of WTC7, you should do so)

So the end result of the dreams of Joseph were that all of the "world" came to Egypt for food, and all of Egypt was enslaved by Pharoh because of it. So at the end of our 7 years of financial famine, what situation will we be in?

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There's not that much time left, in my opinion.

Jesus appears at a time when people are carrying on about their lives: eating, drinking, planting, building, marrying, buying, selling.

He's not coming in an economic collapse.

No, there is not much time left at all before things get unbelievable after the Age of Grace comes to a close here in a few weeks. I'm excited beyond words to see my Lord and Savior, and I believe it will be so soon it is going to blow unsaved people's minds if, that is, they overcome the strong delusion that will accompany it. Repent now and you will be saved.

Another witness;
Read article here.

The End Times Forecaster

All Glory to God and Jesus Christ
Marantha

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
am about half way through the book now ... frankly, i'm blown away by all the facts established ... for me to this point the message is loud and clear ... repent and return to the Lord ... what happens depends on our actions ... to me that isn't a mystery ... it's always been that way ... look forward to finishing the book ... also have the companion study book ... intentions of going through again using it ... am of the mind that everyone should read it ... the message is a very good message ... what struck me the most, tho, is it speaks to absolutely everything i was feeling and everything i know to be true ... in a way i had no ability to put words to ... it was very encouraging to me that i am seeing Truth in some places ... there isn't much out there ... i actually cried off and on through parts of the book ... it struck something in me so deep i couldn't possibly describe it ...

Upvote 0

Aijalon

Sayin' it like it is
Jun 4, 2012
✟17,356.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I agree with Bethwhite, it feels like very soon. No, it isn't an economic collapse that brings Christ to earth necessarily, but I think it is pretty clear that the fall of Babylon has economic implications.

Also, concerning the OP. Is anyone else less than satisfied about the investigation into the twin towers collapse and the lack of an investigation of the WTC7 tower? Although I'm not saying I know how it happened, I can say that seeing the footage is proof enough for me that WTC7 was demolished with explosives. The building did nto sustain structual damage and had only several limited office fires visible. It was a typcally constructed steel skyscraper. No way it fell due to some office fires. Just no way.

It seems to me that generally speaking there are very few Christians in the 9/11 truth group. Care to proove me wrong?

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree with Bethwhite, it feels like very soon. No, it isn't an economic collapse that brings Christ to earth necessarily, but I think it is pretty clear that the fall of Babylon has economic implications.

Also, concerning the OP. Is anyone else less than satisfied about the investigation into the twin towers collapse and the lack of an investigation of the WTC7 tower? Although I'm not saying I know how it happened, I can say that seeing the footage is proof enough for me that WTC7 was demolished with explosives. The building did nto sustain structual damage and had only several limited office fires visible. It was a typcally constructed steel skyscraper. No way it fell due to some office fires. Just no way.

It seems to me that generally speaking there are very few Christians in the 9/11 truth group. Care to prove me wrong?
I am afraid you'll have to put me in the skeptical camp. They seem to make a pretty good case that 9-11 was an inside job -and the 15 Saudi princes used to send the planes into the towers and the Pentagon were just puppets of the global powers that be, and their agenda of destruction and control.
Still in all, God allowed it for His purposes, because nothing happens without His will, and just as He used Assyria to destroy Israel the first time, and then destroyed Babylon, He is using the same patterns today as then.
Pray for the nations to repent and return to God.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,413,487.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ecc. 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Please connect the dots. All of this goes way back. Look way back! I cannot express what I see.

Ecc. 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

It makes people cringe, but the Bible is true, and it is not as mundane as people think.

Upvote 0

peterlindner

returning from journey
Mar 1, 2013
✟17,238.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 51 You have to know the rock that you are hewn (cut) from and the whole that it is dug. The temple is made of hewn stones. the altar is made of smooth stones (no tools have touched them). Brick and slime instead or stone and mortar...this is the building of Babel. As the bricks fell then, the truth about tongues (from God, supernatural, but not a gift you want) is opening up now. Saul had this supernatural gift. Paul had it. They are benjamites and Gen49 blessing is that the benjamites would be as a ravenous wolf.

Upvote 0

Hockey_Fan

Man of Mystery
Jan 3, 2009
✟9,002.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
There's not that much time left, in my opinion.

Jesus appears at a time when people are carrying on about their lives: eating, drinking, planting, building, marrying, buying, selling.

He's not coming in an economic collapse.

When do you expect this economic collapse?

Upvote 0

Aijalon

Sayin' it like it is
Jun 4, 2012
✟17,356.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If the book has any credibilty, and I am not so sure it does, then 9/11 is leading to a complete economic devastation by the end of 2015, with the worse part beginning 6 years after 9/11/08. So in the fall of next year the market will take another dive.

But in any case, I don't see that as realistic. I think the book points back in hindsight, and has nothing to do with propecy.

The books prophetic claims notwithstanding, America is definitely backsliding and the economy is definitly collapsing, although in slow motion at the moment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When do you expect this economic collapse?

Hmmmm, wonder if I should sell the house now, or later?

Probably after the church disappears.

Jesus said people will be buying, selling, eating, drinking, planting, building, marrying on the day he is revealed.

The system of the beast, according to Rev 13, has people worshiping the devil and taking a mark in their right hand or forehead in order to buy and sell or else they will be beheaded or be imprisoned.

Luke 17:26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.

27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.
28 “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building.
9 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.
30“It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

Rev 13:15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

And when Jesus is about to come on the clouds to destroy the beast and his armies and all who took the mark of the beast, this is what will be happening:

Rev 16:2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.
3 The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died.
4 The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. 5 Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say:
“You are just in these judgments, O Holy One,
you who are and who were;
6 for they have shed the blood of your holy people and your prophets,
and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.”

7 And I heard the altar respond:
“Yes, Lord God Almighty,
true and just are your judgments.”

8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire.9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.
10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony 11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.
12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.
15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

Upvote 0

Aijalon

Sayin' it like it is
Jun 4, 2012
✟17,356.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hmmmm, wonder if I should sell the house now, or later?
All depends on whether you are under water or not.... or, in the literal sense, if you are in a tsunami zone. Would't want to be under water when the worldwide earthquake hits! LOL.

Upvote 0