Kansas City
✟8,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I totally believe in it and that God will anoint kids and youth and mostly girls
always loved waters and ruce4rs and now live inland and so so sad because this was real......and i have to pray to God in a dry land!

I hear that..I wanna go home..I seens the wolf and sheep stuff and they will even feed other on farms here, so that works and a little child shall lead them Isaiah 11:6

• Friendly
Reactions: Halbhh

GrlPower

May 2, 2018
Kansas City
✟8,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I totally believe in it and that God will anoint kids and youth and mostly girls
always loved waters and ruce4rs and now live inland and so so sad because this was real......and i have to pray to God in a dry land!

I hear that..I wanna go home..I seens the wolf and sheep stuff and they will even feed other on farms here, so that works and a little child shall lead them Isaiah 11:6
In meant RIVER..not the stupid stuff..its what you get with 7 sister and 2 boys..I'm 17..perpetual babysitter..glitter and sparkle ....

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi there and welcome to CF! I pray that you are blessed by being here.

We have forums just for teens (and of course you can participate in the other forums as well) - I'll get you a link here in a second.

Edit - here it is: Teens Area | Christian Forums

Again- welcome to CF! :)

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
images
A big sister! How kewl is that? :D You won't always be the babysitter...and I suspect whenever you decide to marry and have children you're going to be an awesome mom (and others will be coming to you for advice!)

Upvote 0