Tangnefedd

A Liberal Christian
Feb 10, 2004
✟18,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When we walked into the lounge yesterday afternoon, we found this image on the fireplace, it had not been there minutes earlier. To us it looked like the face of the Crucified Christ! The stain is a bit darker than the surrounding stonework. Watching the fireplace in our haunted house is better than watching TV, new images will often appear while we look!!! :scratch:

Attachments

• Face of Christ 1.jpg
    Face of Christ 1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Face of Christ 4.jpg
    Face of Christ 4.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 198

Tangnefedd

A Liberal Christian
Feb 10, 2004
✟18,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sonifo said:
It is going to take alot more proof for me to believe this stuff is going on in your home.

Let's see some real photos. You have any of your grandchildren?

I don't really care whether you believe it or not, this is a real photo. I have put family photos elsewhere!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tangnefedd

A Liberal Christian
Feb 10, 2004
✟18,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A word has appeared above the image. It is faint but is a bit clearer in a photo. The letters seem to be IUDAEUS. This is not Welsh we don't think. If anyone can enlighten us as what this word might mean we would be grateful.

Attachments

• Face with word2.jpg
    Face with word2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 0

JillLars

It's a Boy! Jace David- Due 1/20/07
Jan 20, 2003
New Hope, MN
Visit site
✟3,944.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I typed the word in google and found this article: http://www.seattlecatholic.com/article_20030627.html

In Latin, Iudaeus has various meanings. Originally it meant an inhabitant or citizen of the province of Judea (political sense). By extension, since this region was nearly wholly occupied by descendents of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, this term also referred to a racial or ethnic category. Since this people also distinguished themselves by their religious customs, it also obtained a religious sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.