ToBeLoved

Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We ought to be. That was not the point, though. The point I am making is in my signature

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

In other words we have nothing to be afraid of in what others might say or write as God has given us the tools we need to discern the truth.
So you think newer Christians are just born again with no fear? I think that trust in God definately grows over time. Trust in God is what conquers fear. Knowing that God is in control of major things, but I think that as she grows, she will learn that.

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is it wrong to view these sites with the intention to see what arguments are on it. I never want to offend God.
Since anti-God and anti-Christian web sites cannot help you in any way, and could easily hinder you, just ignore them. Focus on the Scriptures and web sites which present Bible Christianity.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Since anti-God and anti-Christian web sites cannot help you in any way, and could easily hinder you, just ignore them. Focus on the Scriptures and web sites which present Bible Christianity.
I agree. If in 5 years you still feel the need to, then you have much more knowledge to make a decison

Upvote 0

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. My faith has been strengthened greatly in the past few weeks by viewing websites dedicated to answering Christian questions such as Gotquestions. I was wondering though, there are some websites which say that God does not exist, these websites have names such as godisimaginary.com and similar sites. I feel bad for looking at one because of the name it has. Of course I believe in the God and I believe that he is not imaginary. Is it wrong to view these sites with the intention to see what arguments are on it. I never want to offend God.

Phil 4:8(KJV) states, 'Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
The other views of God will come to you soon enough.

Upvote 0

Nihilist Virus

Infectious idea
Oct 24, 2015
California
✟156,979.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone. My faith has been strengthened greatly in the past few weeks by viewing websites dedicated to answering Christian questions such as Gotquestions. I was wondering though, there are some websites which say that God does not exist, these websites have names such as godisimaginary.com and similar sites. I feel bad for looking at one because of the name it has. Of course I believe in the God and I believe that he is not imaginary. Is it wrong to view these sites with the intention to see what arguments are on it. I never want to offend God.

Jesus dined with sinners. He argued with the Pharisees who were trying to trip him up.

On a more practical note, you can't go through the world without ever hearing attacks on your faith. If your issue is typing in domain names that you consider to be blasphemous, then just search something like "atheist arguments."

Lots of people here are suggesting that you shouldn't look at the arguments themselves because they might pose a challenge to your faith. It is quite an atrocious notion to express disinterest in knowing whether or not you have the truth.

Reactions: ViaCrucis
Upvote 0