Mar 24, 2013
Chesterfield
Visit site
✟16,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is over a year since the last post on this thread. Only 7 new threads in this sub-forum since then.

One way round to liven up this forum would be to allow us to post links to our home pages, rather than having to search the members profile. I think it would benefit it in two ways. Firstly to provide links for the members to see what others have to offer by way of resources to help build their online business's and secondly to provide access to a market place of like minded people.

It would also make a change from seeing the adsense banners for the $5 trick to erase wrinkles.

What do members think?

Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,397,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
It is over a year since the last post on this thread. Only 7 new threads in this sub-forum since then.

One way round to liven up this forum would be to allow us to post links to our home pages, rather than having to search the members profile. I think it would benefit it in two ways. Firstly to provide links for the members to see what others have to offer by way of resources to help build their online business's and secondly to provide access to a market place of like minded people.

It would also make a change from seeing the adsense banners for the $5 trick to erase wrinkles.

What do members think?

I'm not a fan of this idea. An alternative would be to make a link to your home page more visible, possibly in the postbit.

Upvote 0
B

BlueLioness

I am interested in connecting with other web developers but it looks sort of dead in here.

I was starting to believe that being online all day was not good for you, maybe other people out there think like me and we just don't use our computers until the evening. Maybe we're just not here. Maybe that's why you can't find us...I am pleased to say I have not used my computer all day. I was celebrating my birthday today, my mother took me out to a fancy restaurant to eat and then we came home and had a big cake. I turned 26 today.

Upvote 0