CT
✟20,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Doesn’t that sound like you are trying to hurt yourself now because others have hurt you?

Why would you not want the love of a perfect God?

Because your father hurt you? All the more reason to find real, true love in your life.

Let all that hurt go and move forward. Your not hurting your dad, your HURTING YOU.
Im trying its just a hard process.. Especially the beginning

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Im trying its just a hard process.. Especially the beginning
True. It is a process and you need to start loving yourself and you can do no better than to find God.

So give yourself a break and ask God to give you some faith.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The answer is yes, God loves and forgives you.

But it does sound to me like you could benefit from attending counseling to address anger, depression, and anxiety (if you aren't already). As someone who suffered from depression and anxiety for years before I finally decided to see people about it and getting the help I needed, I know first hand that it's worth seeing someone about it. It's still a daily struggle, even with medication, but things are better now.

It gets better.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Tylerx95

Believer
Oct 18, 2017
CT
✟20,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The answer is yes, God loves and forgives you.

But it does sound to me like you could benefit from attending counseling to address anger, depression, and anxiety (if you aren't already). As someone who suffered from depression and anxiety for years before I finally decided to see people about it and getting the help I needed, I know first hand that it's worth seeing someone about it. It's still a daily struggle, even with medication, but things are better now.

It gets better.

-CryptoLutheran
Thanks but ive probably been to 20 different counselors since i was 10.. Im currently starting antidepressants and talking to someone new.. If it gets better il believe it when i see the day

• Friendly
Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0