North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I
You keep talking about "modern Dispensational Theology."

And, I am talking about what true concept of dispensationalism is. Its a legitimate theological concept.

If you want to learn a sane view on Dispensations, I can recommend the following for your private study. R. B. Thieme, Jr., Bible Ministries — The Divine Outline of History

It will cost you not a penny if you so choose. R. B. Thieme, Jr., Bible Ministries — Financial Policy

Just order here: R. B. Thieme, Jr., Bible Ministries — Ordering and Contact Information

What you are upset over is a mockery and distortion of the true concept. Do you know of any true doctrine that does not get distorted by someone?

What you have been doing is like telling everyone that the church today is apostate, while, pointing to one apostate church when you do. You are not making any sense to me. I do know that certain churches have distortions in what they deem as "dispensations." That's their problem.

That video is over an hour long. If you could please point me to a starting point it would be helpful for me to give it a look at. Thanks.

grace and peace......

I found a chart in your links which contains the pretrib rapture.
It reveals your source for what it really is.

Once a person comes to understand the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and specifically applied to the Church in 2 Corinthians 3:6-8, and Hebrews 12:22-24, modern Dispensational Theology falls apart, and the pretrib removal of the Church falls with it.

The New Covenant: Bob George

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Paul kills the Two Peoples of God doctrine of modern Dispensational Theology in Galatians 3:16, which reveals the One Seed found in Matthew 1:1.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Paul also reveals below that genealogies are not important after Matthew 1:1.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

1Ti_1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Tit_3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Paul also had to correct Peter for treating the Gentile Christians differently than the Jewish Christians.
Why do Dispensationalists often make the same error today in an effort to make their Two Peoples of God doctrine work?

Are you agreeing with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I take it you do not believe in the Rapture before the Great Tribulation. Correct?

Former Pretrib believer Steven Straub reveals below the paradox produced by the Pretrib doctrine.

The gathering of the Church is described at the end of 1 Thessalonians chapter 4, and the timing of the event is found in chapter 5.

The words "we" and "sleep" in 1 Thessalonians 5:10 prove the two chapters are connected.

There is no trip back to heaven in the passage.
It must be imported from elsewhere to make the pretrib doctrine work.

The original purpose of the doctrine was to get the Church off the planet, so that God could go back and deal with Israel under the Old Covenant system.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Former Pretrib believer Steven Straub reveals below the paradox produced by the Pretrib doctrine.

The gathering of the Church is described at the end of 1 Thessalonians chapter 4, and the timing of the event is found in chapter 5.

The words "we" and "sleep" in 1 Thessalonians 5:10 prove the two chapters are connected.

There is no trip back to heaven in the passage.
It must be imported from elsewhere to make the pretrib doctrine work.

The original purpose of the doctrine was to get the Church off the planet, so that God could go back and deal with Israel under the Old Covenant system.

Love how he flash cards the passages.... He's hyper. He never gives anyone a chance to even think about the verses he flashes.. and are gone. Bad teaching technique. Actually. Horrible teaching technique. Reminds me of my roommate at Bible college who is a professional magician. They had a way of diverting your mind off, while telling to something is there, when it was someplace else.

Horrible teaching technique. All flash. No substance.

Sounds like a hurried salesman who is working on commission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0