Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
just one last question. my last ever on here. i have bored people enough on here.

is there a differencebetween Christianity and SDA?

i am curious as i know nothing about SDA and how the SDA faith compares to Christianity

Hello WUHL, nice to meet you and welcome.

What do you define as Christianity? SDA's believe and follow God's Word alone through God's Spirit. We believe that God has his people in every church but many of the churches have departed the faith (the Word of God) and are following man made traditions and teachings that break the commandments of God).

God is calling his people out from following these teachings that are leading His people away from God's Word back to the pure Word of God. This is because God is a Spirit and those who worship him must worship him in Spirit and in truth according to the Word of God. You will not find the answers to what you are seeking here.

If you want to know the truth of God's Word you need to go and ask JESUS and seek him through his Word and claim his promises. As it is written cursed is every man that trusts is man and makes flesh his arm. Some promises to get you started can be found here.. *JOHN 14:26; JOHN 16:13; JOHN 7:17; 1 JOHN 2:27; HEBREWS 8:11; Of course receiving God's Spirit to know his Word is conditional on believing and following God's Word * JOHN 8:31-36

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tra Phull

Ecumenical Loose Canon
Oct 24, 2019
Waco
✟45,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Keeping the original Sabbath, they worship on Saturday. They usually believe in"soul sleep" - that the deceased are unconscious until resurrection day.

Other than that, they are like other Christians. Once here in town, an SDA church shared their building with a Presbyterian church, since they worshipped on different days. That went on til the Presbyterians got their own building.

• Informative
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello WUHL, nice to meet you and welcome.

What do you define as Christianity? SDA's believe and follow God's Word alone through God's Spirit. We believe that God has his people in every church but many of the churches have departed the faith (the Word of God) and are following man made traditions and teachings that break the commandments of God).

God is calling his people out from following these teachings that are leading His people away from God's Word back to the pure Word of God. This is because God is a Spirit and those who worship him must worship him in Spirit and in truth according to the Word of God. You will not find the answers to what you are seeking here.

If you want to know the truth of God's Word you need to go and ask JESUS and seek him through his Word and claim his promises. As it is written cursed is every man that trusts is man and makes flesh his arm. Some promises to get you started can be found here.. *JOHN 14:26; JOHN 16:13; JOHN 7:17; 1 JOHN 2:27; HEBREWS 8:11; Of course receiving God's Spirit to know his Word is conditional on believing and following God's Word * JOHN 8:31-36

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

thank you. blessings to you

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
just one last question. my last ever on here. i have bored people enough on here.

is there a differencebetween Christianity and SDA?

i am curious as i know nothing about SDA and how the SDA faith compares to Christianity

The short answer is that yes, SDAs are Christians.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0