keepinitsimple

Mat 18:3
Jun 2, 2006
Missouri
✟7,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
heron wrote:
If we put our trust in one man, then we don't live out the Christian life as it was designed to be lived.

Jesus gave His disciples spiritual authority in very little time after discipleship training. He raised people up so they could raise others up-- as others said above, we are all called to lead, and all called to lean on God for our deliverance and salvation.

Very well said.
Too many people have recieved a word of prophesy or vision, etc. and ran with it, sometimes causing harm to many others. We need to put our eyes and trust in Jesus and not in men, for men will fail.

Upvote 0

keepinitsimple

Mat 18:3
Jun 2, 2006
Missouri
✟7,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
"is there a chosen one walking on earth? if so where is the chosen one, who is it?"

I don't about just a chosen one , but the later day Elect should be walking around.

here's a question back at you.
What would the later day Elect do.

Never heard of any later day elect. Are they a combined group or just separate individuals?

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There are none chosen of God as Messiah except the ONLY Christ, Jesus, Son of Mary, Son of God ALmighty.

satan has brought many false christs to us throughout history, and the Lord has allowed men to seduced by these demons, but they are saving no one, but damning everyone who follows after their heresies.

The though of such a post on a Christian website is disheartening.

My dear sister OP, your Salvation has come, your Saviour is Jesus Christ, the ONE, the ONLY.

Praise and exalt HIM, above all forever!

Reactions: heron
Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
ijack said:
What would the later day Elect do.
k.i.simple said:
sometimes causing harm to many others. We need to put our eyes and trust in Jesus and not in men, for men will fail.
AHS said:
saving no one, but damning everyone who follows after their heresies.
Afrog said:
advocating praying for someone who is not spoken of in Scripture
The Bible reminds us to act in wisdom. While there are many biblical prophecies that energize us to action, there are also many verses that lead us to living with character, restraint, holiness and love. The priority is not the prophecy, but living in a way that honors His presence with us.

Keep in mind some of the sensibilities surrounding a powerful leader. What would they do... what would they ask of people... who would the opponents be... how would many followers impact society's balance... would we be drawn closer to God or to the woman/man...would we be tempted to revise scriptures. Let wisdom drive our actions.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
is there a chosen one walking on earth?
if so where is the chosen one, who is it?

To answer the OP......

Yes, IMO there are 4 chosen ones walking the earth today. Two whom are chosen by the Lord before the foundations of this earth were laid to be His witnesses of His final return to His Glory from the Heavens.

The other chosen ones are chosen of satan, to glorify man, that man is indeed his own saviour, his own messiah, his own christ.
Neither of these are a woman.
One is an African Cardinal who will serve as the next pope, the other an eastern asian/african(DAN) mix who is currently an activist and says that man is his own messiah, that all of mankind, religious and non religious has within himself the christ consciousness, being christ, himself.

Should we choose to worship any man, we will receive Judgment for breaking the first 3 commandments. We are told to love the Lord, our God, above all, with our heart minds and souls. And we are told to obey His commandments.

IMO it is a good idea to watch those two chosen of satan until they are risen to power. Their works are so in line with our Messiah, yet their "words" deny His divinity and Salvation through Him alone.

Upvote 0

Flishvick07

Feb 11, 2011
✟750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
im gunna be real bold and just say, those two witnesses of lucifer will not succeed in their mission. Simply wont happen! we dont need a war to realize that Christ is Messiah. We dont need tribulations to figure that out. We already have Him, so if youre confused, get crackin! Seek Him out! Ask for His help! It's worth it! He is way more incredible than I can explain!

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
im gunna be real bold and just say, those two witnesses of lucifer will not succeed in their mission. Simply wont happen! we dont need a war to realize that Christ is Messiah. We dont need tribulations to figure that out. We already have Him, so if youre confused, get crackin! Seek Him out! Ask for His help! It's worth it! He is way more incredible than I can explain!

:thumbsup::amen:

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
just thought i`d breeze in.
you took your time, can`t stay long you know, what could i do, don`t feel bad any of you, some of us, well just me actually you know ha a, well you know, life a, must be of.

Don`t tell Jesus........

:confused::doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Flishvick07

Feb 11, 2011
✟750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, I'm getting no prophecy at all actually. Knowledge is something you can't just learn by reading it, you have to live it too. I'm shocked to see you mocking other christians. What's wrong with you? Is that the way you're going to treat the sick, poor, hungry, and oppressed? I'm not just disappointed in you, I'm praying you get what you deserve for mocking your family. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but you INTENDED to be rude so what do you WANT me to say!? "Oh heron, you are so right! Our lives mean NOTHING even though people like me have seen children murdered before in front of our eyes." Well, you're not gettin it! The fact of the matter is that if you wanna play that game, go for it! See what happens! I guarantee you'll either come crawling back trying to understand, or you'll burn in hell. There is right and wrong for everyone, and it varies from person to person. You can believe ANYTHING you want and I won't mind, in fact ill love ya! But when you start mocking MY people, which are your brothers, I would rather die than let you get away with it. So ultimately, one of us is going to die and burn in hell if youu keep this up. But either way, ill see you in hell! Ill make damn sure you get there too! Better start praying that I die first, cause I'm starting NOW.. I WILL NOT BACK DOWN! You're in MY world now! Welcome to hell, its much colder than you thought. So shut up and leave, apologize to Christ and never do it again, or you're coming with me. God won't save you from ME, I AM His! You're playing by MY rules now, as God is my witness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
??

People have been trying to explain that believing in Chosen Ones returning is equivalent to "there will be false Christs... even the elect will be deceived." The Bible gives us this information about the end times because God knows how difficult it will be to sort it all out.

If you have more evidence that you would like to explain, please go ahead and type it out. Many people here believe in contemporary prophecies and inner words spoken by God; but also that what we sense needs to use the Bible as a plumb line.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
??

People have been trying to explain that believing in Chosen Ones returning is equivalent to "there will be false Christs... even the elect will be deceived." The Bible gives us this information about the end times because God knows how difficult it will be to sort it all out.

If you have more evidence that you would like to explain, please go ahead and type it out. Many people here believe in contemporary prophecies and inner words spoken by God; but also that what we sense needs to use the Bible as a plumb line.

I believe brother Flish thought you were addressing him sis. Can't speak for him or you though.

i am fairly sure we should just have a group hug, and remember the ONE and ONLY CHOSEN ONE!:groupray:

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Flish said:
Its not changing anything we know that was said to us in scripture if there was a chosen man to reveal the Son who revealed the Father to those who refuse to hear the word. Its just a hope of mine though.. Cause I am not sure I am saved, so if Christ's people could pray for this chosen to convert those who refuse him I would feel more comfortable than people waiting for the last days where their enemies are killed.. That's just not cool to me.. You get what I mean? Why can't we just pray for conversion instead? Is God not capable? Could He not pull another Jonah scenario if He desired?
It is difficult for many believers -- even long-timers -- to be convinced of Christ's love for them. It is our job to keep reminding ourselves that Christ died for us, without any deserving involved. As you know, we do not earn our salvation, so there would be no reason for Christ to reject your salvation if you asked and believed. It doesn't always make sense to us, but that's the thing -- God operates under a relationship of grace and forgiveness.

When Jonah delivered a message that led to mass repentance, he was chosen but was only a messenger. I was concerned that all this talk of a Chosen One -- from various people -- would lead toward people flocking toward a dominating leader.

Christianity is not a religion of strong leaders and hierarchies. At least, it was not originally intended to be. The gifts of the Spirit are given to all... Jesus sent seventy unmentioned followers out to other cities to work miracles and set people free... His Great Commission to His followers gave believers authority to do just about anything that would set people free from oppression and draw them to the Father. We are all the elect.

I understand that this is a dreams and vision forum, and it is not for me to say whether your sense of what is to come is correct or not. I am simply trying to show that when people are questioning your visions, it is because there is a conflict with scriptures. You have brought it to a forum for discussion, and we are discussing.

Upvote 0

JordanDaniel

JordanDaniel
Dec 5, 2010
America
✟15,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
just thought i`d breeze in.
you took your time, can`t stay long you know, what could i do, don`t feel bad any of you, some of us, well just me actually you know ha a, well you know, life a, must be of.

Don`t tell Jesus........
LOL WWHHHAAAT?????!?!??!

Peeps the birthpains of Christs millenial kingdom are occuring more frequently every day. The time between the contractions are getting smaller and smaller in between. As Jesus said when you see these things...do not fear, but rejoice....the time is near.
We don't need to worry about "chosen ones". We need to worry about winning as much souls to Christ as possible, so they too....can have a chance to escape all things that shall come to pass.

And PRAISE JESUS FOR THE RAPTURE IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We almost outta here...

Reactions: heron
Upvote 0