Is the power of Healing still with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Kimanne,

Welcome to the PETCA forum!

I hope all of us also get the message from God too like you did!

That's another amazing Christian testimony!! Its stuff like this (not to mention the positive Christian attitude) that makes me happy to be here in this forum.

Cheers,

YM

Originally posted by kimanne
Yes, if faith were a direct line to healing, alot of us would really be healthy! I used to wish it were that easy. But now I believe I got the message. God bless you all. ~kim

Upvote 0

tericl2

A Work in Progress
Feb 2, 2002
Tulsa, OK
Visit site
✟1,594.00
Faith
Christian
Kimanne---

Wonderful story and very good, practical advice!! Thank you for sharing!!

II Cor 12:8-10
8 Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me. 9 And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

We should be content with what we have and have faith that God is taking care of us.

I Pet 5:6-7
6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.
7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

He will lift us up in due time....HIS time. We need not worry, for he cares for us.
I firmly believe in healing, both physically and emotionally. Our spriritual condition is the most important thing though. Hearts are what matters. We will all get the flawless bodies when we finally make it home for eternity.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.