Is the New World Order Islam?

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Countries around the world have leaders who are pushing the Islam/Muslims [people, faith, and laws] upon the citizens of their own country. UN is pushing the New World Order agenda on the world. UN is made up of mostly Muslim controlled countries.

They like beheading.

Last edited:

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
IMHO, Islam is just a tool of the REAL "New World Order." Like I tell people sometimes, you really don't know what's going on until you're read Albert Pike's letter to Giuseppe Mazzini - from 1871, if I recall correctly. The letter refers ahead to what we can recognize as world wars 1 & 2, plus a spookily-familiar description of our current world situation. Just type "Pikes letter to Mazzini" into your search engine.

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Countries around the world have leaders who are pushing the Islam/Muslims [people, faith, and laws] upon the citizens of their own country. UN is pushing the New World Order agenda on the world. UN is made up of mostly Muslim controlled countries.

They like beheading.
No, Islam is NOT the New World Order.
The New World Order uses Moslem fundamentalism to cause chaos and mayhem in areas they want destabilized.
The UN is controlled by the unelected jerks in Brussels. The jerks in Brussels are controlled by businessmen and bankers.
Follow the money if you wish to know who pulls the strings.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,134,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

They like beheading.

From where are you getting your numbers about the proportion of Islamic countries to non-Islamic countries in the UN?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
From where are you getting your numbers about the proportion of Islamic countries to non-Islamic countries in the UN?

The Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) is intended to work together to promote the interest of Muslims worldwide, or in its words, the focus of the OIC includes "Islamic solidarity" and "non-interference in the internal affairs of member states." The OIC is the largest single subset of both the G-77 and the NAM. It was established in 1969 and now includes 56 UN member states: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Côte D'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyz Republic, Lebanon, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen.

Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
Excellent Question and Information!​

It appears they are using Islam to bring in The New World Order and to control members of the Order, with Submission to the Will of Allah.

Only the True Followers of God of Israel/Yahweh/Jehovah will escape the Power of The New World Order.

We are Under Seige by Isis 24/7. God of Israel Willing they will be Utterly Destroyed!

One World Trade Center

318px-OneWorldTradeCenter.jpg

One World Trade Center (also known as 1 World Trade Center, 1 WTC or Freedom Tower[13]) is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City.

One World Trade Center - Wikipedia

Kingdom of Heaven - Siege on Jerusalem third day

God Wills It!

Upvote 0

Na Nach Oi!

Embracing paradoxical thinking
Dec 4, 2016
Earth
✟55,404.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

They like beheading.

Interesting enough, they believe in "Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal", The False Messiah.

Al-Masih ad-Dajjal - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,134,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) is intended to work together to promote the interest of Muslims worldwide, or in its words, the focus of the OIC includes "Islamic solidarity" and "non-interference in the internal affairs of member states." The OIC is the largest single subset of both the G-77 and the NAM. It was established in 1969 and now includes 56 UN member states: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Côte D'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyz Republic, Lebanon, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen.

Ok. Earlier you said, "UN is made up of mostly Muslim controlled countries." And, you've listed above 56 Islamic nations that are a part of the UN. OK. How many total nations are there in the UN? What will the ratio be?

• Agree
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The NWO are led by money and Jesus warned us all about the dangers of money becoming a rival to God. At the top of the money 'tree' is the Rothschild's banking dynasty. They are behind the creation of the modern state of Israel over the past 200 years. Eventually the Orthodox Jews will get their temple and a new High Priest. This will be the False prophet, also known as the Worthless Shepard and in Quranic eschatology the Dajjal. The Anti-Christ will appear at about the same time and take over the world with the help of a strange god that Daniel mentions and the Anti-Christ will agree to allow Israel and many other nations to be at peace with him under a new agreement for 7 years.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

They like beheading.
#alternate facts

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
Uh-huh. Me, I'll stick with the evidence, thanks.

It could be that those that do not have the evidence means The New World Order have you where they want you.

In the System Matrix there are Promoters, Deniers and Saviours used to Maintain the System and contain the people within it.

To get evidence you must have ears to hear and eyes to see.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I believe we are watching it develop. Several Presidents talked about it. It is not a theory, but it has not complete control, and until it does, I do not believe it will reveal itself. When it does, then we will see who is the wore riding this beast.

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm just happy that's someone else is taking up the burden of creating the New World Order instead of always relying on the Jews:)
The NWO are led by money and Jesus warned us all about the dangers of money becoming a rival to God. At the top of the money 'tree' is the Rothschild's banking dynasty. They are behind the creation of the modern state of Israel over the past 200 years. Eventually the Orthodox Jews will get their temple and a new High Priest. This will be the False prophet, also known as the Worthless Shepard and in Quranic eschatology the Dajjal. The Anti-Christ will appear at about the same time and take over the world with the help of a strange god that Daniel mentions and the Anti-Christ will agree to allow Israel and many other nations to be at peace with him under a new agreement for 7 years.

Rothschilds are Jewish btw so it looks like they are doing that too.:)

Upvote 0