mikeangel

Mar 7, 2017
usa
✟19,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the internet is made up entirely of Mankind. And like mankind has good and bad, Love and Hate, So does the Internet. You can learn about Jesus, or watch inappropriate contentography.You can donate to disasters and help people. Or you can steal and spread discord and hatred. With mans sin nature, the internet has become a worldwide avenue for mankind to spread his worst inclinations. From the kid in the field in Africa, to the man in a high rise office in New York. And judging by history and mans ability to resist evil and choose good, it doesnt look good. I trust God. I pray for him to save us from ourselves everyday. We have sinned. We have done wrong. Every one of you, to some kind of degree, is sinful. What degree you are in, and how you love each other, will determine the reward you will have, forever. Type carefully my brothers and sisters. Peace

• Prayers
Reactions: ryansymons86
Upvote 0

ryansymons86

Oct 7, 2019
Sydney
✟8,272.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Not really. If your paranoia exceeds certain limits you need professional help.

It's not really paranoia given that the Bible authors mentioned a mark on our hands... and now we have a 666 in the palm of our hand that is bringing about many a prophecy...

Anyway, if you don't believe it, that's fine, but don't complain about having to listen to it when nobody made you read any of the posts in the thread.

• Agree
Reactions: mikeangel
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's not really paranoia given that the Bible authors mentioned a mark on our hands... and now we have a 666 in the palm of our hand that is bringing about many a prophecy...

So you are giving up internet then ?

Upvote 0

ryansymons86

Oct 7, 2019
Sydney
✟8,272.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So you are giving up internet then ?

Yes I am actually. I have deactivated all social media and other online accounts, and my smart phone now resides at the bottom of a lake. I will be deactivating from here shortly and that will be it for me. You might enjoy the artificial kingdom that is being built around is, but I'm more interested in a different kingdom personally.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes I am actually. I have deactivated all social media and other online accounts, and my smart phone now resides at the bottom of a lake. I will be deactivating from here shortly and that will be it for me. You might enjoy the artificial kingdom that is being built around is, but I'm more interested in a different kingdom personally.

I bet. You might want to set a date for getting above ground again when this little social experiment proves totally unnecessary like the last 2000 years of these "end times"

Upvote 0

ryansymons86

Oct 7, 2019
Sydney
✟8,272.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I bet. You might want to set a date for getting above ground again when this little social experiment proves totally unnecessary like the last 2000 years of these "end times"

The difference is that they didn't have a clear and recognizable 666 in the palm of their hand that is bringing about the increase in knowledge.. will one day be required for buying and selling.. and has turned even some of the most decent people into lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God... spend an hour on social media and try to disagree with that last bit!

Call it paranoia, but I don't care... I've worked in the tech world for long enough to see how evil it is, and where it's going.. The Bible gave us clear warnings, and I'm not going to ignore them because apparently "normal people" don't want to hear it.... most "normal people" also don't care about God, or his teachings.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Call it paranoia, but I don't care... I've worked in the tech world for long enough to see how evil it is, and where it's going.. The Bible gave us clear warnings, and I'm not going to ignore them because apparently "normal people" don't want to hear it.... most "normal people" also don't care about God, or his teachings.

Every post you answer is one closer the beast might get you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There are many antichrist.
And many, many using the internet.
(no need to look far.)

Indeed. Some even lurk with dread hints of their ultimate purpose by flaunting satanic animal pictures like ... goats....

Baphomet - Wikipedia

or you know maybe it is nothing but maybe it is. Paranoia for the win.

Upvote 0

ryansymons86

Oct 7, 2019
Sydney
✟8,272.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Indeed. Some even lurk with dread hints of their ultimate purpose by flaunting satanic animal pictures like ... goats....

Baphomet - Wikipedia

or you know maybe it is nothing but maybe it is. Paranoia for the win.

just remember that it wasn't too long ago when one was labeled paranoid and a conspiracy theorist for speaking of the technologies that are being put into action today. But hey, keep saying it if it makes you feel good :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
just remember that it wasn't too long ago when one was labeled paranoid and a conspiracy theorist for speaking of the technologies that are being put into action today. But hey, keep saying it if it makes you feel good

There is bit of difference saying Government reads through your emails and that the Beast will get you because you post on Christian forums, but if you do not get the difference I guess it is pointless to go through it step by step.

Shouldn`t your computer be on the bottom of the lake by now ?

Upvote 0

ryansymons86

Oct 7, 2019
Sydney
✟8,272.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
There is bit of difference saying Government reads through your emails and that the Beast will get you because you post on Christian forums, but if you do not get the difference I guess it is pointless to go through it step by step.

Shouldn`t your computer be on the bottom of the lake by now ?

LOL.. Maybe you should go and do some research into what Google and Apple are doing, and see what your future holds, instead of being a smart [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] to strangers online. Anyway I'm out of here... Enjoy 1984!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeangel

Mar 7, 2017
usa
✟19,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am praying for that Kingdom everyday also.
Sorry to see you badgered here. It makes your point.
But to the subject, I agree with you about the internet. You have read my comments on this thread. The internet is one Contender for the beast. But to dig deeper into the mystery God has laid out, In my opinion and how I read it, more is possible.

The beast in Revalations that the harlot of Babylon rides has multiple horns. There could be 7 rulers or Kings that make it up. From mankind. Hitler, Nero, Stalin, Napoleon, The Papal system, and the President system of the U.S. are my contenders. And the internet is a combination of all of Mankind. This may be wrong, but it certainly sums up men who are powerful but quite ego driven by ideology and men supporting them, not God. "Beware when men speak well of you , for they treated the false prophets the same way" is what I think it said.

But, God may punish mankind with the internet and computers. I think sometimes men are punished by thier sins, more than for thier sins. The punishment comes from the sin itself. Have you ever heard of the Carrington event of the 1800s I believe it was? That is where there was such a solar storm, that telegraph operators were knocked out of thier seats, and the Aurora was seen as far south as Florida. If that occured today, Or what I think is going to happen which is twice as powerful, all computers will be done. Power grids will fail, water pumps will stop, Cars will stop. Anything driven by ic chips will not work. I read in Revalations where the bowels of wrath are poured out, One is men being burned with fire. Could be a huge solar flare. And then there is darkness. Because all the power stations and power grids will be knocked out. Not fantasy that it could happen. Fact. This is one of many articles on it-

How to Prepare for the Devastating Impact of a Solar Storm - Tech Protect Faraday EMP Bags How to Prepare for the Devastating Impact of a Solar Storm

In my opinion though, by being on the internet, you are not accepting the mark of the beast and damning yourself. Like I stated before, there is much good on here, and the worst mankind has to offer. And God knows every letter typed, and every ill intentioned post. Not even the internet can separate you from the love of God. Obey Jesus, Love others as yourself, help the poor. Do to others as you will have done to you. By these things you will be judged. At the Judgement, God may read a few post back to some people before he Judges them.................. Peace and Love :)

Upvote 0

NingNomaNing

May 1, 2020
Christchurch
✟15,201.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

2 Peter 3:3-4

knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”

This scripture came to mind when I read this post of yours.

Upvote 0