Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
#1 Jealousy.
#2 Promote Christianity.
#3 It won't fail after Putin goes nuclear which eventually he will in a big way.
If Putin goes nuclear, nobody wins. Right at the beginning of the nuclear age, people began to see the danger. Someone, maybe Einstein, said that it was not clear what weapons WW3 would use. But WW4 would be fought with sticks and stones.

• Agree
Reactions: mindlight
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi @Aussie Pete

Hi miamited. How you doing?

Brother, I am blessed! And today, today is the very day that we remember that our God has proven to us that He can do what He has promised that He will do for those who turn to Him in love and repentance of sin. Today is the day that we recognize, remember and rejoice that God raised His Son from the grave of death into the joyous eternal life that is available to me and you and all of those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Praise God! Rejoice in His great love for us!

Our God, the God who created all that is, has humbled Himself before us in the life of His one and only Son, JESUS!!!! May we always and ever be mindful of what Jesus has done for us. Thank you Jesus!

Yes, brother, I am a forgiven sinner with the joy of that knowledge living in me every single moment of every single day.

Happy Easter!! For he has risen from the grave and stands now to intercede for each one of those who love him, before the God and Father of all!!!

How are you?

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi @Aussie Pete

Brother, I am blessed! And today, today is the very day that we remember that our God has proven to us that He can do what He has promised that He will do for those who turn to Him in love and repentance of sin. Today is the day that we recognize, remember and rejoice that God raised His Son from the grave of death into the joyous eternal life that is available to me and you and all of those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Praise God! Rejoice in His great love for us!

Our God, the God who created all that is, has humbled Himself before us in the life of His one and only Son, JESUS!!!! May we always and ever be mindful of what Jesus has done for us. Thank you Jesus!

Yes, brother, I am a forgiven sinner with the joy of that knowledge living in me every single moment of every single day.

Happy Easter!! For he has risen from the grave and stands now to intercede for each one of those who love him, before the God and Father of all!!!

How are you?

God bless,
Ted
All good, Ted. I agree absolutely with you. Our destination is glory! The world is on the broad path to destruction. We have every reason to rejoice and none to complain. Jesus is Lord! Jesus is risen!

• Agree
Reactions: miamited
Upvote 0