• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Is the covid vaccine the mark of the beast part 2

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone

I’d like to come back and continue a conversation I closed about a week and a half ago of the same title.So yesterday I got a notification of a person who said “yes the covid vaccine is the MOTB” and I’ve had anxiety ever since,I’m afraid I’m marked for hell.For the link to the original conversation:I’ve been vaccinated with many vaccines,is vaccination the mark of the beast

The name of the person is “watcher of the mountain” who claims that the vaccine had magnetic metal inside it that will connect to the WWW and thru 5G for mind control and he caused me to have a panic attack.

can someone offer some insight?Im scared
No, it’s not. It’s just a vaccine. That doesn’t even seem to work very well in many cases. It’s not the Mark of the Beast.

• Friendly
Reactions: Blaise N
Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟117,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds like a great plot for a sci-fi movie. But that is as far as I will go with this persons claim. Be blessed.
Since I’m be had to e vaccine,I don’t have the mark right?,because I’m dead scared and I feel so discouraged so much because I feel like I can’t even pray to Jesus.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
no I’ll never worship the beast,I have horrible anxiety about the mark
Don’t worry. Some Christians believe that much of Revelation was already fulfilled, and that the Mark was actually the making required sacrifices to Emperor Nero.

I think it’s possible that some of Revelation has yet to be fulfilled, but frankly, a lot of the language is so symbolic and vague, we have no idea what most of it probably means. We’re just guessing. Don’t worry. The Covid vaccine is not the Mark of the Beast. You’re ok.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since I’m be had to e vaccine,I don’t have the mark right?,because I’m dead scared and I feel so discouraged so much because I feel like I can’t even pray to Jesus.

Just read all of Revelation 13 where the mark is mentioned and ask yourself if all the major events mentioned have happened yet. That's what settled my mind about it. That stuff has not happened yet, so there's no way this is the mark of the beast.

Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Just read all of Revelation 13 where the mark is mentioned and ask yourself if all the major events mentioned have happened yet. That's what settled my mind about it. That stuff has not happened yet, so there's no way this is the mark of the beast.

Indeed. It's probably a precursor to it though. Like a trial run of sorts.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

IDK. Look how many signed up to be Nazis. I think the beast crowd is going to be more along those lines. After all they worship the beast.

Upvote 0

A_JAY

Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2017
North Central
✟484,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I were you and for your health and fitness, I would stay away from the End Times Forum, and maybe go over to Daily Devotions. Start to read the Psalms and go through the New Testament starting with Matthew. Don't forget Paul's epistles, 1 2 3 John, 1 2 Peter.

And remember in Scripture you are told to "be not afraid"

Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟117,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If I were you and for your health and fitness, I would stay away from the End Times Forum, and maybe go over to Daily Devotions. Start to read the Psalms and go through the New Testament starting with Matthew. Don't forget Paul's epistles, 1 2 3 John, 1 2 Peter.

And remember in Scripture you are told to "be not afraid"
I’m sorry,it’s just that I’m super anxious that you the shot is the mark.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s not. Take Martin Luther’s advice and just stay away from topics or sub-forums which upset you. Keep your focus on Christ; He loves you. And no, the vaccine is not the Mark.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Before the mark is issued in verse 16, this stuff has to happen first:

And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. Revelation 13:13-15

If I'm still alive and not raptured when this eventually happens, I'll get killed for refusing to worship the image of the beast, before the mark is given.

Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟117,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It’s not. Take Martin Luther’s advice and just stay away from topics or sub-forums which upset you. Keep your focus on Christ; He loves you. And no, the vaccine is not the Mark.
It wasn’t from a forum but from someone who was stating all sorts of things on my part 1

Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟117,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Before the mark is issued in verse 16, this stuff has to happen first:

And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. Revelation 13:13-15

If I'm still alive and not raptured when this eventually happens, I'll get killed for refusing to worship the image of the beast, before the mark is given.
Right,I’d rather die than take the mark!

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It wasn’t from a forum but from someone who was stating all sorts of things on my part 1
Yeah, I wouldn’t listen to him. Just relax, it’s ok. It’s not the Mark of the Beast. Don’t worry, Blaise!

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right,I’d rather die than take the mark!

My main point is the stuff that happens before the mark, hasn't happened yet. So there's no way you could have it.

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I have been thinking this as well. Seeing now in many places in the world concerning vaccine passports, consequences for people who refuse to take the vaccine is all looking like some kind of trial run to test out a new system.

Those who agree to be vaccinated will have many privileges, but those who remain unvaccinated, looks like life will be made more and more difficult for them.

This is what is alarming, and perhaps with what we are seeing, can give us some idea what to expect when the system becomes fully set up.

But looking at the mark of the beast logically, it would stand to reason it would have to be something that in theory would be a recognized universal standard, or something that is recognized everywhere. It would to be something that is offered to people, but at same time people have the option to reject or accept (if a person is rendered unconscious and has been given the mark without consent, how can said person be considered to have accepted the mark then?)

Now at this stage looking at vaccines, I don't know if all countries recognize different vaccines taken as being considered fully vaccinated? Country A has its citizens fully vaccinated with Vaccine A, but when a person travels to Country B, the vaccine used may not be recognized in destination country.

Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
This is what is alarming, and perhaps with what we are seeing, can give us some idea what to expect when the system becomes fully set up.

But looking at the mark of the beast logically, it would stand to reason it would have to be something that in theory would be a recognized universal standard, or something that is recognized everywhere. It would to be something that is offered to people, but at same time people have the option to reject or accept (if a person is rendered unconscious and has been given the mark without consent, how can said person be considered to have accepted the mark then?)

It is alarming, to see society being groomed for having to accept something in order to be able to travel, buy groceries etc. It's like one can see the way the enemy is gearing up for the MOTB.

One can only hope for Divine intervention to save us from this. Imagine having to starve to death with your family for fear of taking this mark. Like Abraham said "The Lord will provide."

Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟117,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have been thinking this as well. Seeing now in many places in the world concerning vaccine passports, consequences for people who refuse to take the vaccine is all looking like some kind of trial run to test out a new system.

Those who agree to be vaccinated will have many privileges, but those who remain unvaccinated, looks like life will be made more and more difficult for them.

Now at this stage looking at vaccines, I don't know if all countries recognize different vaccines taken as being considered fully vaccinated? Country A has its citizens fully vaccinated with Vaccine A, but when a person travels to Country B, the vaccine used may not be recognized in destination country.
So it’s not the mark?,im scared that if it’s a trial,I’ll fall victim to it.Please does God still love me and it’s not the mark?

Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟381,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single

The mark/Seal is a worship issue. It then stands to reason that:
  • False worship will have to have been deeply rooted in Christianity, long before the time of the mark, going back to the days of Babylon (Daniel 7:23-25). And it was -> is.
  • False worship would have to go against what God defines as true worship (Revelation 14:12, Exodus 20:1-11). And it does.
  • False worship would have to eventually be mandated as a law, under the penalty of death (Revelation 13:15). And it will be. This is when the mark and Seal are assigned. See the story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, where the king decreed (his commandment) the worship his image (Daniel 3:16-28). Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego did not obey the king and they were saved through fiery trial—after being thrown into the furnace—by their faith and obedience to God, not men.
If the false worship system is already in place and widely practiced and accepted, then all that is left is to move the pieces in place for the final events to occur—which is what's happening now.

It would be incumbent upon Christians to observe current events with keen interest. World "crises" are being used by Christian leaders to further the beast agenda. It's happening before our eyes, but most Christians aren't paying attention.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0