• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Is the covid vaccine the mark of the beast part 2

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟115,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone

I’d like to come back and continue a conversation I closed about a week and a half ago of the same title.So yesterday I got a notification of a person who said “yes the covid vaccine is the MOTB” and I’ve had anxiety ever since,I’m afraid I’m marked for hell.For the link to the original conversation:I’ve been vaccinated with many vaccines,is vaccination the mark of the beast

The name of the person is “watcher of the mountain” who claims that the vaccine had magnetic metal inside it that will connect to the WWW and thru 5G for mind control and he caused me to have a panic attack.

can someone offer some insight?Im scared

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Don't be scared, it is a vaccine against covid19 with no other motive. It is saving lives and I thank God for the dedicated scientists researching vaccines.
God bless you and give you peace of mind and heart in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You mean is the vax the mark? That's what we say yes or no to.
The true mark is supposed to be a clear choice of what we are choosing. In other words. We choose to follow the beast or not. We will be well aware of our choice.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone

I’d like to come back and continue a conversation I closed about a week and a half ago of the same title.So yesterday I got a notification of a person who said “yes the covid vaccine is the MOTB” and I’ve had anxiety ever since,I’m afraid I’m marked for hell.For the link to the original conversation:I’ve been vaccinated with many vaccines,is vaccination the mark of the beast

The name of the person is “watcher of the mountain” who claims that the vaccine had magnetic metal inside it that will connect to the WWW and thru 5G for mind control and he caused me to have a panic attack.

Please brother don't believe every conspiracy you bump into about the vaccine. A vaccine is not the mark of the beast, but a medical intervention that people may or may not want to use.

Personally i don't like the vaccines, they are experimental, and they have been developed using cellines of aborted babies, not something i like to use prevent illness. If however you believe the vaccine is useful fighting Covid then that is between you and God. (As long as you don't put your trust in the vaccine to save your life, for such is simply not true. Many vaccinated people are dying from Covid in Israel for example, this show us that the vaccine will only work for a short time and that booster shots are inevitable once you begin taking them, so it is best to trust in God even if you have been vaccinated.)

Peace.

• Agree
Reactions: Blaise N
Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟115,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You mean is the vax the mark? That's what we say yes or no to.
Apparently to this guy on my other post he thinks it isn’t a vaccine but a jab,could you elaborate more?

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Apparently to this guy on my other post he thinks it isn’t a vaccine but a jab,could you elaborate more?
A jab? I have no idea what that means but you can see the serum going into the body. So the needle does jab the skin you could say. The only way it can be from the beast is if you are well aware it is the mark of the beast and have accepted it knowing what it is.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,644.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please brother don't believe every conspiracy you bump into about the vaccine. A vaccine is not the mark of the beast, but a medical intervention that people may or may not want to use.

Personally i don't like the vaccines, they are experimental, and they have been developed using cellines of aborted babies, not something i like to use prevent illness. If however you believe the vaccine is useful fighting Covid then that is between you and God. (As long as you don't put your trust in the vaccine to save your life, for such is simply not true. Many vaccinated people are dying from Covid in Israel for example, this show us that the vaccine will only work for a short time and that booster shots are inevitable once you begin taking them, so it is best to trust in God even if you have been vaccinated.)

Peace.

The flue jab is different every year to keep up with strains that appear - what is the difference?

Heaps of medicines are derived from the same cellines - what about them?

Are we to conclude that taking medicine is no longer trusting God? I am not saying you meant that...

Upvote 0

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟115,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A jab? I have no idea what that means but you can see the serum going into the body. So the needle does jab the skin you could say. The only way it can be from the beast is if you are well aware it is the mark of the beast and have accepted it knowing what it is.
See that’s the point,I don’t know wether the vaccine is the mark of the beast,I did worry about it being the mark when I got it.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The flue jab is different every year to keep up with strains that appear - what is the difference?

Heaps of medicines are derived from the same cellines - what about them?

Are we to conclude that taking medicine is no longer trusting God? I am not saying you meant that...

Yes that is why i don't want the flu shot either for my immune system can easily handle the strains emerging without them. This way i don't run the risk of vaccine injury or Big Pharmacy putting toxins into me i don't want there.

i do believe that we need to make our stance clear to those evildoers killing babies for profit. If you think that murdering babies is fine, you answer to God about that brother, but i don't want anything to do with it, and will back any movement forbidding the continuation of this malpractice.

Jesus tells us that we go to a doctor when we are ill. So i know doctors and medications can be very beneficial, especially when we are sick.

However preventive medicines don't fall into that category. For you take medicine even though you are not sick. Neither letting medicine change my original design by altering my DNA or other bioengineering, like they are doing through this vaccine, is permissible in my books.

i do think a lot of people place trust in the vaccine, that is why they are taking it, some genuinely think it will save their lives. Our Premier told us that if we want to save our lives we best take the vaccine fast. And is now preparing all kind of discriminative laws against the unvaccinated to force the issue.

So yes i do think a lot of people trust the vaccine more than God, but i don't think taking the vaccine necessarily means you don't trust God.

Many believers thank God for making the vaccine available to them, these believers love and trust God and know that their lives are in His hand.

My Mum, dad, and sister decided along these lines. It bit my mum in the bum though for she developed serious heart problems after she had the vaccines, yet i know other people who took it and are fine. i know they will need to keep taking booster shots, enriching the merchants who made it so, but if it will save their lives i doubt very much. For i know when it is their time they go no matter what preventive measures they took.

Peace.

• Prayers
Reactions: Blaise N
Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone

Relax bro. As someone who's spent most of my life in Information Technology, I scoff at the idea that humanity would be able to reduce 5G and www tech. to a molecular level. Mankind is not likely to master molecular level technology to that level of perfection. Signal transmission, power miniaturization and mind control is just not there yet, and besides. God will not allow mind control to happen before the rapture.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

andreha

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
See that’s the point,I don’t know wether the vaccine is the mark of the beast,I did worry about it being the mark when I got it.

Hi Bro

I was also worried about the potential effects of the vaccine. So, I prayed for insight. And this is what the Holy Spirit gave me: "Relax, my child. Take the vaccine, I shall protect you always. It shall be like an injection of pure water. This is just to give you freedom among people. My will for you shall never be changed by anything under heaven, for I am the Alpha and the Omega."

Glory to our Lord...

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,644.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes that is why i don't want the flu shot either for my immune system can easily handle the strains emerging without them. This way i don't run the risk of vaccine injury or Big Pharmacy putting toxins into me i don't want there.

i do believe that we need to make our stance clear to those evildoers killing babies for profit. If you think that murdering babies is fine, you answer to God about that brother, but i don't want anything to do with it, and will back any movement forbidding the continuation of this malpractice.

Jesus tells us that we go to a doctor when we are ill. So i know doctors and medications can be very beneficial, especially when we are sick.

However preventive medicines don't fall into that category. For you take medicine even though you are not sick. Neither letting medicine change my original design by altering my DNA or other bioengineering, like they are doing through this vaccine, is permissible in my books.

i do think a lot of people place trust in the vaccine, that is why they are taking it, some genuinely think it will save their lives. Our Premier told us that if we want to save our lives we best take the vaccine fast. And is now preparing all kind of discriminative laws against the unvaccinated to force the issue.

So yes i do think a lot of people trust the vaccine more than God, but i don't think taking the vaccine necessarily means you don't trust God.

Many believers thank God for making the vaccine available to them, these believers love and trust God and know that their lives are in His hand.

My Mum, dad, and sister decided along these lines. It bit my mum in the bum though for she developed serious heart problems after she had the vaccines, yet i know other people who took it and are fine. i know they will need to keep taking booster shots, enriching the merchants who made it so, but if it will save their lives i doubt very much. For i know when it is their time they go no matter what preventive measures they took.

Peace.

OK understand -

One remaining point - are you aware that common medicines were developed using the same celllines?

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Relax, my child. Take the vaccine, I shall protect you always. It shall be like an injection of pure water. This is just to give you freedom among people. My will for you shall never be changed by anything under heaven, for I am the Alpha and the Omega.

How can you know this is from God's Spirit? Where in the Word did you find these answers to be correct?

What good ingredients did you find in the vaccines, for example, that would turn the vaccines into pure water? Please list them, for i only found that toxins, as well as animal DNA, and bioengineered spike proteins make up the ingredients of the vaccines.

What is the Full List of the COVID-19 Vaccine Ingredients?

i know that our enemy satan, as an angel of light, will imitate the voice of God with false comfort and hope. That is why the word warns us to search out all things and to hold onto what is good.

Peace.

Reactions: Sawsar
Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
How can you know this is from God's Spirit? Where in the Word did you find these answers to be correct?

What good ingredients did you find in the vaccines, for example, that would turn the vaccines into pure water? Please list them, for i only found that toxins, as well as animal DNA, and bioengineered spike proteins make up the ingredients of the vaccines.

What is the Full List of the COVID-19 Vaccine Ingredients?

i know that our enemy satan, as an angel of light, will imitate the voice of God with false comfort and hope. That is why the word warns us to search out all things and to hold onto what is good.

Peace.

I hear you, I do. You haven't lived through decades of spiritual attacks like I have. For years, I have begged the Lord to let me differentiate between what comes from Him and what comes from down below. Whenever I'm not sure, I'd ask any spirit "Please declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord." There is only one that would declare this fully, and He is the Spirit of truth. I'm not trying to proclaim having all wisdom, but merely to offer some support to the OP.

• Agree
Reactions: smittymatt
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟489,034.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone

Why would you trust this person? Has he done anything to earn your trust?

• Agree
Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK understand -

One remaining point - are you aware that common medicines were developed using the same celllines?

Yes i do. It is a practise that has been going on for many years without anyone warning us. It is only now through the internet that this news has become available. (Thank God!)

i try and make sure i don't take medication stained by this practise, or buy from companies using this technology, i do admit that it is getting more and more difficult.

i find it sad that so few Churches warn believers of the terrible practise.

i found this (Roman Catholic) web page on the subject. i admit i did not check the research they present, but at glance it seems within the truths, my wife, my daughter and i found out about this malpractice.

Babies were aborted alive, placed in fridge to harvest cell lines used in some vaccines: researcher

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hear you, I do. You haven't lived through decades of spiritual attacks like I have.

Not sure if you are right about that, the Lord knows.

i have learned to understand that we can only trust the living word, the truths of the word spoken to us in the Spirit of love for God/The Truth and neighbour.

So The Holy Spirit will only speak the truth as revealed to us through His Word.

The truth as it truly is and the truth you heard in your heart do not agree with each other, neither does Scripture support such an answer it seems to me.

Glad Jesus is still protecting you so far though, but honestly i would check with the truth and His word next time you think His Spirit is telling you things to do. Lies cannot not save or protect you from evil.

Peace.

John 16:13
"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come."

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Veritas Vos Liberabit
Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟571,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone

Being on a forum like this when you have anxiety issues is a two edged sword. Several here have helped me either directly or indirectly just through what they post in general. Then there are others who have the opposite effect and trigger anxiety. But pretty much all of them have views that aren't shared by those who are grounded in sound orthodox theology. So it's helpful to me to see how the triggering person compares to others. Often if not always they seem to be the lone wolf type who are on their own little world. Some could even be mentally ill. They say things on a forum, that wouldn't be accepted in most churches, and they usually end up getting banned here as well.

I took note that after you made it clear to that person in the other thread how much he was upsetting you, he stopped posting altogether. So maybe he was a troll who realized what he was doing had become sadistic and he had gone too far.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_JAY
Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Not sure if you are right about that, the Lord knows.

i have learned to understand that we can only trust the living word, the truths of the word spoken to us in the Spirit of love for God/The Truth and neighbour.

So The Holy Spirit will only speak the truth as revealed to us through His Word.

The truth as it truly is and the truth you heard in your heart do not agree with each other, neither does Scripture support such an answer it seems to me.

Glad Jesus is still protecting you so far though, but honestly i would check with the truth and His word next time you think His Spirit is telling you things to do. Lies cannot not save or protect you from evil.

Peace.

John 16:13
"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come."

That certainly is true, we all do need a good solid foundation in the Word. And I wouldn't advise anyone to go chasing after spirits willy nilly. Also, I'm not saying the vaccine is good or safe at all. Anyhow, I digress.

We as Christians won't be around when the mark of the beast comes into existence? All / some of us will probaly be raptured by then, not so?

Upvote 0