Is the Bible the only thing that proves God is real?

G

graymonkey

20For (A)since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, (B)being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.
21For even though they knew God, they did not [a]honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became (C)futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom. 1:20-21

Upvote 0
Mar 18, 2011
✟7,641.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't know what all those posts are talking about but they certainly didn't answer my question. I want to know how I can know God is real. I wake up one day, go to church, there is a man standing in the front saying blah blah blah, give your life to Jesus, I said who is Jesus, he says read this book (bible) and it says stuff about God. So I said to this man "What?" I'm just supposed to take your word that God is real? And the word of this book which I've never seen before?

Really?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.