Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You must of forgotten, we been down this road at least twice and once in another area where you make things up. Take care
I agree. guevaraj makes things up. I find it incredibly sad. It's why I rarely post to his threads any more.

Upvote 0

guevaraj

an oil seller in the story of the ten virgins
Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟543,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I agree. guevaraj makes things up. I find it incredibly sad. It's why I rarely post to his threads any more.
Brother, I can provide biblical evidence against your point of view, while you can provide no evidence against my point of view. In other words, all the Biblical evidence is on my side and none of it is on your side. Does not the biblical evidence prove who is the one making things up?

Now, who will want to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don’t worry or be afraid of their threats. Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it. But do this in a gentle and respectful way. Keep your conscience clear. Then if people speak against you, they will be ashamed when they see what a good life you live because you belong to Christ. Remember, it is better to suffer for doing good, if that is what God wants, than to suffer for doing wrong! (1 Peter 3:13-17 NLT)​

United in our hope for the soon return of Jesus, Jorge

Upvote 0