Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Someone brought up Hulu in another thread, and while Hulu is nice and all, I've been wondering about PureFlix for the past few days. Sometimes while I'm listening to my Christian music, I see advertisements for PureFlix movies and sometimes they look pretty good.

So, I'm curious, does anyone on here have a PureFlix subscription? If so, are the movies on there any good? And are there many movies to choose from?

worshipjunkie

Dec 30, 2018
Springfield
✟27,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Someone brought up Hulu in another thread, and while Hulu is nice and all, I've been wondering about PureFlix for the past few days. Sometimes while I'm listening to my Christian music, I see advertisements for PureFlix movies and sometimes they look pretty good.

So, I'm curious, does anyone on here have a PureFlix subscription? If so, are the movies on there any good? And are there many movies to choose from?

They offer a one month free trial, and that should give you an idea of if they're worth it to you or not. For me personally, at this time they're not, but that might change in the next few months. But I like documentaries and non-fiction entertainment, a lot of which I can get through my Amazon Prime or YouTube accounts. It really depends on your individual taste in what to watch.

Upvote 0