Is my sibling in heaven all grown up now?

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I could be wrong, But I believe that everyone gets a chance to live......if one body doesnt make it.....you go on to another. For we are made before the body, not after..... and the body is made for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,825.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Yes...

19 But when David saw that his servants whispered, David perceived that the child was dead: therefore David said unto his servants, Is the child dead? And they said, He is dead.
20 Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the Lord, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.
21 Then said his servants unto him, What thing is this that thou hast done? thou didst fast and weep for the child, while it was alive; but when the child was dead, thou didst rise and eat bread.
22 And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether God will be gracious to me, that the child may live?
23 But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me. - 2 Samuel 12

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My mom had a miss carriage before me and my sister. Are they an adult now?

People in heaven get glorified bodies. That much is certain.

Some people think that glorified bodies are always adult (around about age 30). But that's speculation.

Reactions: HappyHope
Upvote 0