Is mark of the beast related to trusting in man which could be yourself rather than God?

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ask The Experts (Covid-19 Vaccine) - Now Banned on YouTube and Facebook

This video claims corona virus is a fake pandemic

I think it is a real disease but most people recover from it and you don’t need to take a vaccine it probably has bad side effects and could change your DNA and therefore be the mark of the beast or it may cause one to take the mark of the beast the bible doesn’t say we will have to choose if we will receive a mark on the hand or on the forehead it just says all who are not written in the book of life which does not necessarily mean only those who knew Christ will be kept from it but because God knew that those who seek to obey Him will be written in the book of life. I don’t have to worry about transmitting the virus for if I get it I can self isolate. Then when I recover it will be gone. If one dies then it seems it is one time and God accepts one

Another perspective . Marks and seals. The mark would appear to be the mark of His Holy word .What he says comes to pass. His word is law not philosophical theory.

In the Bible. The forehead and hand represent a work of both the will (forehead) and the power (the hand) to perform it. . . like below

Philipians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will (forehead) and to do (his hand) his good pleasure.

The number 666 with 6 the number of natural unconverted mankind a beast of the field . 6 is is used three times. (666) Three times is used to establish the end of a matter throughout the bible. Like, holy, holy, holy. .
The mark of natural un-converted mankind that reveals they have no desire to believe the word of God not seen (fool). In that way seeing no value they sell spiritual truths as good news (gospel) and do not buy or beleive the gospel .

Like Esau and Jacob. Esau sold the birthright for a cup of goat soup. Jacob then became sealed in his forehead, the invisible mark of the gospel with a new name Israel .In order to show God working in them to both will and do the good pleasure of God. Both indicate God said it and will bring it to pass . (mark my word)

The mark spoken of is the mark of Cain a restless wanderer (no sabbath) a life sentence without the possibility of parole. And no suicide by cops as Cain suggested verse 14 ; "And it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.." Suffering without rest and future hope

Cain used to represent unconverted mankind is not yoked with Christ to make the load Cain could not bear, lighter with a future hope beyond what the eyes see. as was Able who was sealed in the forehead by the hand of God .That martyrs blood cries out today to be clothed with the promise of a new body .

Genesis4:13-14 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

As a kingdom of priests we are sealed in the forehead by the hand of God. Its an evil generation that seeks after the things seen and not those not seen . . faith God's understanding that works in our foreheads .
No outward sign as a wonder was given. The last the sign and wonder of Jonas fulfilled at the cross it took away the wondering

Exodus 28:38 And it shall be upon Aaron's forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things, which the children of Israel shall hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall be always upon his forehead, that they may be accepted before the Lord.

Ezekiel 9:4And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Revelation 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
I thought your perspective could be true also but revelations says there is a literal image of the beast that is set up that moves that one is told to worship so it seems it could be a literal Mark also
For it says he causes them to receive a mark unless it is by worshipping the image he causes them to receive a mark

It could be the image is set up to fight those he failed to deceive but he may deceive first through his workers which may include the false prophet who set up new laws that it would be sin for Christians to uphold to accept it which some Christians try to justify so they actually deny Christ and so could be receiving his mark if it is later only those who accept such laws who are allowed to buy and sell. At the beginning such laws may only cause people to face rejection of the world but they will still be allowed to buy and sell but later only those who accepted the lie will be able to buy and sell and the others will be persecuted. I don’t know if God will give people the ability to know that will seal their fate if they remain accepting such laws to turn from it or if they do not turn themselves while they know it is wrong if it will be too late at one point

Last edited:
Upvote 0

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I thought your perspective could be true also but revelations says there is a literal image of the beast that is set up that moves that one is told to worship so it seems it could be a literal Mark also
For it says he causes them to receive a mark unless it is by worshipping the image he causes them to receive a mark

It could be the image is set up to fight those he failed to deceive but he may deceive first through his workers which may include the false prophet who set up new laws that it would be sin for Christians to uphold to accept it which some Christians try to justify so they actually deny Christ and so could be receiving his mark if it is later only those who accept such laws who are allowed to buy and sell. At the beginning such laws may only cause people to face rejection of the world but they will still be allowed to buy and sell but later only those who accepted the lie will be able to buy and sell and the others will be persecuted. I don’t know if God will give people the ability to know that will seal their fate if they remain accepting such laws to turn from it or if they do not turn themselves while they know it is wrong if it will be too late at one point

Hi thanks for the reply,

I think when the last words of God were inspired to John the last prophet it moved him to write down what was revealed and signified . Not revealed by flesh and blood.

John understood what he was hearing. God who gave him a vision of the eternal things to witness to the unseen voice. . The vision of the past, now, and the end of the matter. When he does come like a thief in the night just as in the time of Noah . The last day . And like Noah we can watch but he will still come when not expected. He does not reveal the last day hour or year. No need to know to them that are watching.

The bible does not say a literal mark as a sign to wonder after. No faith "yes or no" needed just keep wondering. .

Again I would suggest its more the mark of His word ."What he says comes to pass" .The mark of Cain unlike the seal of His brother Abel a believer.

Cain represents a fool or atheist (not believing the God of the Bible) the law and the prophets. . . like the preaching of prophet Abel. Cain refused in his heart to believe, (a seat of desire ) he saw no value seeing no value in buying the truth his brother was sent to him to preach. In order to provide some peace of mind Cain invited Abel into his neck of the woods the field and plowed Abel under the first recorded martyr. His blood still cries out for the promise of a new incorruptible body which no man or woman has received .(Hebrew 11:39)

Esau like Cain the first born of the flesh used to represent death saw no value in the unseen eternal things of faith . He sold the fruit of the gospel for a bowl of Goat soup .

I think Genesis sets the foundation for the doctrine of those who do seek after signs as tools to wonder after (signs and wonders) That would seem to remove God not seen from the matter.

Jesus informs us it’s a evil generation (natural unconverted mankind) that does seek after them (lying wonders) We must be careful how we hear or say we do.

Like the parable found in Proverbs 23. "Proverb" is another word for parable they hide the signified understanding not seen with our earthly eyes . The gospel. God's reasoning law. The armor of God that we put on and keep it on . In that way we can defend that which works in us to guide and protect and bring to our memory the things he has taught us. Just as he promises.

We buy the truth of the gospel and sell it not as did Cain and Esau .Two first born of the flesh used to represent death . . Restless wanderers who tasted of the word but refused to believe in God not seen. . . not yoked with Christ who could make the burden lighter if they would believe. .

In that way I would be more concerned of the possibility for God sending a famine for hearing and empowering a person to become a new creature .We can plant the incorruptible born again seed and water it with the doctrines of God that fall like rain but he must breath in the spirit of new life. In that way he is our everything we are considered as nothing as he continues to raise us to new life daily. .

He promises his children he will not forget the good works we offer towards his name (power). That gift accompanies salvation. Emanuel with us working with us. (Hebrew 6)

Prayer and fasting, the true fast sharing food for these bodies and unseen food (the gospel)for eternal life. Both working together bring the meat of the word, empowering the believe to work out his new salvation. Do the will of the unseen Father without murrurrring. Like

Cain and Esau who refused to believe and therefore did sell the truth . (the mark )of those not sealed.

Proverbs 23:23
Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

• Informative
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks maybe I am not understanding something do you think the mark of the beast is a mark God places on those who have not accepted the gospel ? So it could be the antichrist telling people to deny Christ that makes them receive a mark on them
If buying and selling does not refer to things of this world why would those who have the mark be allowed to buy the things of God ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks maybe I am not understanding something do you think the mark of the beast is a mark God places on those who have not accepted the gospel ? So it could be the antichrist telling people to deny Christ that makes them receive a mark on them
If buying and selling does not refer to things of this world why would those who have the mark be allowed to buy the things of God ?

Hi, I would think the buying and selling would be lying wonders. The kind God sends a strong delusion so that men might believe the lie. .

2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 King James Version (KJV) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

They are the sellers of wonders (no faith)

Simon is a good example of those who seek after lying wonders attributing the unseen work of the Holy Spirit to what the eyes see the things of men .False riches . No gospel the true riches.

Acts 8:17-21 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost. And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost. But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

Therefore as that which are called "sign gifts" charismatic. In the end prove the opposite not trusting God not seen.

There is nothing we can do outwardly as a sign, to include laying on of hands or getting wet with water. .

Natural unconverted mankind (666) believes after the things seen
not before. No power coming from within to give the vision or revelation .

They that seek after signs to wonder about making Jesus into a circus seal . Saying in affect. . .Work a miracle that we can see then we will exercise work out faith in order to trust God who does work within .

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

No see no belief.

No sign was given. The elect that have been sealed were warned before the last prophecy was spoken and the Holy Spirit sealed up with a warning not to add or subtract .

Matthew 24:24-26 King James Version (KJV) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

• Informative
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
So you do not mean buying and selling refers to buying the truth of the gospel but you still have to but it refers to desiring to follow after lying signs and wonders which those who want to attack the truth will desire so buying means getting such signs and selling means being part of the system to want to deceive others with such signs to make them desire it

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
I got from a site that it says the forehead because it signifies the thoughts of that human. The hand because it is a sign of what you work to follow through your lifetime. Jesus said if you are not for me you are against me. So you have the mark of a sinner or a faithful child of God

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
The mark of the beast could be simply the mark placed on those who are not truly born again who love the world rather than God. But it has to be a choice. So you have to choose whether to serve God or not. Hopefully it can only be received once your decision is final that you don’t want to choose God but it may be if one continually has not diligently seeked wisdom and found it and listening to wisdom God may be grieved and one may die having clearly made his choice that he would rather reject the true God for a false image of God the world worships though he wants to believe it is unknowingly or unwillingly but he is a hypocrite not really a follower of Christ

if he tries to change the image of God to win others that means he does not really know God and with all his heart believe in God to fear Him and is not willing to trust Him to obey Him

Though he knows the truth he chooses not to want to believe in it only because of wishing to fulfill his own wishes because he excuses that he does not know the right way to act and he is required to show love to his neighbor even if he is not going to be a strong witness or a true witness at all and not stumbling others because he wishes to follow an easy path to please Him while the way to please God is more difficult

as Jesus said if one eats and drinks with drunkards and beats one fellow servants his death can come at any time especially if it is fully wilful that is to deny God essentially because one is beating his fellow servants when he by his actions tries to make them out to be evil and it is a big sin because you do not show care for others by trying to teach them they should accept such behaviour as the truth which if it does not affect them it may affect others who could doubt they need to follow Christ and others who believe could feel you hurt their ability to preach the truth

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
God does not require of most Christians to be missionaries only those whom God has called them also that He has spoken to them in their heart who God guides them in their heart what to say to be effective and to continue to enable them how to engage in a way that does not come off as offensive and person shows care and God helps him to know what to say. We also must not falsely represent Christianity and give false impression of Christianity to make people discouraged to be called Christian and have ineffective lives by making it seem impractical that people can not have jobs that benefit others or have hobbies that may be used to serve God and help one later to teach others it can help teach others and support others.

Those are our talents given if we don’t use what we have to try to help others we will give account only for what was given us and to do we may not get opportunity to repent if we are we are to always seek to do what we are now able to do to seek to profit whatever we can still even if to just to support others that are helpful especially missionaries.

We help others in natural things for the sake of Christ because we have talent it is not up to us how others respond
If God required of all people to be solely focused on mission then He would not say seek first the kingdom and all these things will be added to you He said do not worry about food and clothing to all we are not to worry about having those things God will provide He was saying to those who only sought to live earthly lives who are worried about food and clothing if that stops them from committing to Christ that they don’t have to worry about such things for God provides for all that what is most important is the kingdom and if you put God first and seek first the kingdom He will still provide for one needs.

Also we need to focus first on Christ to seek to serve Him with talents we have we should not be doing anything as being our focus to be put first if we have not seeked all that is most important first but other things are permitted if you have done what is most important to be able to not be distracted by such things for no cause but to be able to use such for kingdom

as St James said teach rich not to put trust in riches but in God who gives us richly all things to enjoy

We do not trust in ourself to provide for what we enjoy but in God to supply our needs He supplies what we need riches to help serve Him

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
It is not to be rich but all work you do has to be something that benefits kingdom not for you you need to seek to work in what you know most benefits the kingdom so if you find there is work to do that benefits others more that they need you you are to do that so you have to be willing to leave any work if you know of a work you can do to benefit kingdom.

paul said those who desire to be rich fall into temptation that is they are tempted not to serve Christ but to enjoy pleasures

and having food and clothing we should be content but it is doing just some work he was a tentmaker one can do any work but not for purpose to be rich but what is most needed for the kingdom from your talents you can prosper but not to seek to set your heart on riches to lay up treasure but give what you can gain you dont need for day to Lord and as it says God is able to make all grace abound toward you that you may abound in every good work the purpose for the prosperity is to serve the kingdom you no longer hoard riches but you share it to who needs you are not working to be rich but to serve God your treasure is in heaven. St. John says he wishes people to prosper only as their soul prospers that is to help kingdom

Matthew 13:45-46
45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls,
46 who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

This refers to people in world who were looking for salvation in world before they find it in Christ they were looking for something to satisfy them but then realise everything is just on earth that all their riches and deeds can not promise them heaven they were looking for hope of heaven by their deeds their religion but then realise none of it can promise eternal life they don’t have solid foundation but it could refer to rich if they trust in their riches by depending on themselves and not God

If you are rich you are not to trust in your riches by depending on yourself to care for you and yourself to give salvation but you are to obey God to show dependence on God and to live for Him it does not mean you abandon work but abandon working for money or just for your earthly treasure that you keep just for your enjoyment that can provide no value or benefit for you for the kingdom which jesus calls mammon you work to serve Christ and you don’t think about tommorow God provides and prospers you what you need for today Jesus says sufficient for day is its own trouble you are not to serve mammon you are not seeking to be rich in wealth you are seeking your treasure in heaven by working to help others needs and not keeping it for yourself to be richer you are seeking the righteousness of the kingdom to work in ways that help others for kingdom

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
I only wanted to have possessions if I thought it would teach me truly how people think to learn from them and reach them but I think that is wrong I need to trust God for the Holy Spirit to teach me and come out of the world you do not need to spend time doing that it should be forsaken though it is permitted all things are lawful but not all are helpful Paul said I will not be brought under power of any it may be allowed but only if you have done what is most important if God has shown you it would be helpful or just to do to spend time with those who have not yet forsaken all to follow Christ

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
I think actually it is wrong to demand of people that they must not have any leisure not everyone is able to be a missionary if their situation makes it impossible to fulfil that calling if they are married and they are currently poor and children are young and no one supports them as bible says he who provides not for his own is worse than an unbeliever and God has to prepare them and even missionaries are allowed to rest but they don’t want to because they seek to labor for gospel to reach everyone.

Paul said is it only Barnabas and I that have no right to refrain from working that the law says those who preach gospel should live from gospel but they have not used the right to demand it but focus on gospel work as it is useful. He said God displayed apostles last of men they choose much suffering others and said they have reigned as kings without them and said I wish they did reign that they would reign with them that is he wished them to be worthy of leisure if they had served like them with talents they have so they may have a right to rest together to have free time if they had preached to everyone the gospel and they have helped them with their talents to preach to everyone the gospel.

If you want to be like apostles it means you don’t seek to demand money from others or to refrain from working while people are benefiting from gospel I will seek to follow like apostles but I won’t demand of others to follow that though not everyone can be a missionary yet people all have to obey apostles who teach what Jesus said and Jesus said people must sell what they have and give to poor.

If your children are older and you are rich you are only to support them what they need you are to sell what you have and give to others part is to your children just what they need and the rest for others. So if one is currently rich they should follow Christ now or they may not get opportunity later to follow Christ.

If you have enough to store for your children now you should follow Christ now you are not supposed to seek to be rich but you only work now because you need to supply help for children now to seek your daily bread which is to give what you need now and not worry for tommorow but God will prosper what you need only at a time to leave fair portion you are not to worry for riches but trust God to give it to you to supply to your children some but to keep giving now if you are rich if you are not rich you can give to children.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
I flipped pages in a book I bought and landed on a part where Jesus condemns person for burying his talent calling him wicked and lazy servant so I feel it is responsibility of me and all to all be involved in mission if we are able we need to put kingdom first I suppose we are responsible also of all our talents that may be used to help kingdom but if we can do mission to places that has not been reached or to introduce Christ to people who don’t know Him well where we are that is most important and if we have other talents we should use it if it helps spread gospel such as helping people in need in a work we do or any other skill we have or we can gain that can be used to help people share gospel or edify people and to teach to others that we may show others the Christ we serve who wants us to show love to others to help others succeed in life that they may profit others and to help people have skills that may be used to help them serve Christ

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
I think our duty as Christian is to forsake everything to follow Christ as the apostles did that is before you work yet they could still have had jobs as St Luke the physician God could call some to use it if it is useful but you are not to seek to add to it if God calls to leave it currently if there is not a great need for your skill I think it is God will to seek to live as missionary you are not to seek to focus on gaining talents but to serve with talents you already have or you may not work so one should just focus on what he already has if it is needed if anything he was doing was needed and helpful but if it is not needed it could be God will to be a missionary now not to seek to gain other talents I think it might not be God will to seek to focus on gaining talents you may not use and only seek to gain other talents only if God leads you to it that it is His will if you find there is a great need for it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Could mark of the beast be obtained only by those who feel they need to go to work to support themselves ? Is it about trusting yourself and not God for your needs ?

I believe so.
It is not wrong to be working in any job but people should not be worrying about tommorow or finding work and feeling they need to conform to ungodly government to find work.

Exactly. It’s a test.

For example your boss might ask you to do something unethical, you don’t do that because you know in your heart that God won’t accept that and it feels wrong. It’s same thing with anything. People should never ever force anybody to take something into their own body, temple of God without their own consent. Denying freedom and freedom of movement and such are violations of humanrights. Blackmailing is emotional abuse.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
Thankyou for sharing I agree it should never be forced but I believe people should obey the government if they are not saying anything unethical if not taking vaccine might not help restrain the virus to a good degree not to spread it I believe people should be vaccinated not to spread to others but I suppose it could be people responsibility to be vaccinated we should not force it perhaps if they choose not to be vaccinated it is their choice if unvaccinated person can not spread virus more to cause risk of health of person who is vaccinated

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
I think rather God only called people to leave something that would take up all their time from getting to know Him. He does not call all to be full time missionaries. He does not demand it of all except those He calls for the rest it is up to them if they are ready to live it as one said I will follow You wherever you go and Jesus said foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head. People are required only to labor with the talents God has shown them He wants them to use to be doing so what they know is needed from them the talents you must use are that which you know is required of you that God has shown you at any time. It is up to people what path they take with what they are given as in parable of the mina to follow Him so you can be a missionary or seek to be dedicated to a job to help others in your work for God. God gives talent to people to do His will.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟577,841.00
Faith
Christian
I think the call of full time missionary is only for certain people who God called who He gave them the ability who know how to do it who see need and know how to help others. So Jesus said the harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His vineyard. The rest of the people are called to work to prosper but not to keep the money for themselves but to share with others and to try to be missionary as you are able. You should not just be focused on work though as a priority but growing up in Christ seeking first God kingdom and its righteousness also working as God gave you more ability to do more which is as talents to do work for Him because you can now serve God while you are working too. For if God gave person talents they are His things entrusted to one expected to be managed to help others who have need who are poor to help the missionaries and the poor and He gave them also to supply your needs that you may also help others so you can't bury what He gave and expect Him to give more help to support the life you want to live. You were given to support those who do not have.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I think the call of full time missionary is only for certain people who God called who He gave them the ability who know how to do it who see need and know how to help others. So Jesus said the harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His vineyard. The rest of the people are called to work to prosper but not to keep the money for themselves but to share with others and to try to be missionary as you are able. For if God gave person talents they are His things entrusted to one expected to be managed to help others who have need who are poor to help the missionaries and the poor and He gave them also to supply your needs that you may also help others so you can't bury what He gave and expect Him to give more help to support the life you want to live. You were given to support those who do not have.

Amen. Absolutely.
God has a purpose for all His people.
Some are pastors, some are mothers, some are taxi drivers.. but we all can spread the gospel of Jesus Christ in our own way. And help each other. All parts of the body of Christ is important.

• Informative
Upvote 0