Is Joe Biden admitting to getting a quid pro quo?

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump did the same thing Biden did though. He was investigating something. What that investigation concluded in the end is irrelevant..

I clearly showed you that to be false! What was biden investigating? What was trump investigating? What competent branch of government did he instruct to investigate?

You have been show sufficient material and as always simply dismiss and proceed to simply ask further empty questions which have been answered.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I clearly showed you that to be false! What was biden investigating? What was trump investigating? What competent branch of government did he instruct to investigate?

You have been show sufficient material and as always simply dismiss and proceed to simply ask further empty questions which have been answered.
Biden as Vice President was investigating something, Trump as President was investigating something. Both were involved in the Ukraine. Both were wanting favors from that government. Is this incorrect?

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Biden as Vice President was investigating something, Trump as President was investigating something. Both were involved in the Ukraine. Both were wanting favors from that government. Is this incorrect?

What was biden investigating? What was trump investigating? What competent branch of government did he instruct to investigate? What "favor" was biden seeking?

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What was biden investigating? What was trump investigating? What competent branch of government did he instruct to investigate? What "favor" was biden seeking?
Can you show me how these questions are relevant.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you show me how these questions are relevant.

You are the one who claimed biden was investigating...what was he investigating? What was trump investigating and further what government agencies did he direct to do so? You claimed biden was asking for a favor...what favor was biden asking for?

If you don't see the relevance … then you are simply trolling!

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are the one who claimed biden was investigating...what was he investigating? What was trump investigating and further what government agencies did he direct to do so? You claimed biden was asking for a favor...what favor was biden asking for?

If you don't see the relevance … then you are simply trolling!
No, if you don't like my answer i must be trolling, in your opinion. I laid out the facts according to Joe's comments in the video, and what Trump was accused of. I dont see how your questions are relevant. Im the one asking a question in the OP, its up to you to answer it and prove it.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, if you don't like my answer i must be trolling, in your opinion. I laid out the facts according to Joe's comments in the video, and what Trump was accused of. I dont see how your questions are relevant. Im the one asking a question in the OP, its up to you to answer it and prove it.

The facts is that your OP was answered in posts#12, #15, #17, and #19...It isn't a matter of like or dislike, the FACT is you can't answers the questions I posed to you. If my questions can't be answered it appears as others have noted...trolling!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you do some research you can get this straight.

Translation: If you accept without question the DNC and MSM issued talking points as told, you will understand why Biden's actions as clearly seen and heard on recorded and published video really shows he is as pure as the driven snow and would never, never, ever ever ever ever ever ever do or say anything the entire world wasn't both in awe and support of. But but but but Trump bad.

However the underlying assertion is true. If you do some actual research and allow yourself to think for yourself, you can get this straight.

First, corruption and Ukraine were always tightly linked.

You say this as if the statement somehow serves to exonerate Biden from any criticism of his actions. However the logic you are attempting to promote amounts to nothing more than this: "Ukraine corrupt, therefore Biden good."

Here is the core of the issue. If what you say is true, that Joe Biden was Vice-President and appointed to "address" Ukrainian corruption at the time his son was hired by Burisma to do a job for which Biden's son had absolutely zero qualifications, then conflict of interest issue concerns would be the least worrying aspect of that hiring.

Ask yourself two logical questions. If there was nothing wrong here why, as reported by the Washington Post, would John Kerry's stepson "believe(d) that joining the board of Burisma Holdings was a bad idea and ended his business relationship with Biden and another partner" in response to the event?

Why would Biden remain mute concerning the event and the obvious conflict of interest inherent in the fact his son was working for one of the very Ukrainian guys under investigation for abusing power and position as a "government official?"

But I know, I know, the answer to both of those questions is "Trump bad!"

I do find this interesting:

As noted biden was given the role to address this with Ukraine by administration instructions along with the support of NATO, EU, IMF, etc., and though he chose later to "brag" that was the task he was given.

This is always the claim, yet to date I have never seen anyone who makes it provide any actual evidence it is true. I found this in the same Washington Post article linked above, quote:

“Joe Biden proudly fought for reform in Ukraine and his achievement of a goal the U.S., EU, IMF, and entire Ukrainian anti-corruption community all strongly supported was a profound victory for good government there,” Andrew Bates, a spokesman for the Biden campaign, said in a statement."

Now we know why the claim Biden was as pure as the driven snow in regard to Ukraine must be true, especially according to NATO, the U.S., the EU, the Impossible Mission Force, and the entire Ukrainian Anti-Corruption League Marching Band. A spokesman for the Biden campaign said so.

Wow, who would ever have thought that? A spokesman for the Biden campaign being not only the underlying source but ultimate arbiter of what is and isn't true in regard to Biden.

From the Hill dot Com, quote:

"But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money."

Wow, the son of the Vice-President of the United States, who also happens to be in charge of "Cleanin' Up This Town!" in regard to Ukrainian corruption, is on the payroll of the very guys under investigation.

Commissioner Gordon: "Batman, is it true Robin is on the Board of Directors for one of the Joker's holding companies?"

Batman: "Ah, no comment, nothing to see here, this has been debunked by everyone! Because I'm Batman! Just ask the U.S., the EU, the Impossible Mission Force, and the entire Ukrainian Anti-Corruption League Marching Band!!"

There was no "quid pro quo" involved.

Talk about blind loyalty. By definition of the term "quid pro quo" there was an inherent "quid pro quo" in what Biden said.

Again, what Vice-President Biden said, on video mind, is exactly what the anti-Trump pro-impeachment crowd was desperate, desperate, to have found President Trump to have said to anyone anywhere at anytime. But the anti-Trump crowd could never find such a comment because Trump never made such a comment.

As for trump, though Ukraine had been given DOD clearance for achieving corruption benchmarks trump choose to withhold the congressionally approved funding. That is where the "quid pro quo" comes into the scenario... "I want you to do me a favor, though".

That is blatantly not true. President Trump did not say "I want you to do me a favor." He said "I want you to do us a favor" meaning the United States because he immediately followed that request with the term "our country."

This lie, and that is all it is, an outright deliberate lie, that President Trump asked for a personal favor by utilizing the term "me" has been exposed even in the halls of Congress, yet the anti-Trump crowd refuses to let go of it.

(As you are aware the transcript was "edited")

Another lie. There is nothing in the cautionary message attached to the transcript which states it was edited in any form in the manner you imply. The term "edited" does not even appear.

The image you are attempting to portray is that of a bunch of Trump loyalist rewriting the transcript just before releasing it in order to mask or eliminate the very silver bullet phrase the impeachment crowd was desperately searching for. However if you actually listened to the testimony of the parade of idiots which testified before the impeachment committee you would know that phrase was never there.

The Senate, lawyers such as dershowitz...

You do understand that Alan Dershowitz is neither a member of the Senate nor a Senate lawyer, yes?

...took the defense that the no quid pro quo was wrong and a lie however, it did not rise to either being illegal or impeachable.

I challenge you to provide the quote where Alan Dershowitz stated the no quid pro quo was a lie.

Therein lies the difference … one was given the responsibility to address a corrupt prosecutor...

And used that position as leverage to get his son paid by the very people he was supposedly charged to investigate hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars to sit on a board and do nothing.

...and one choose to leverage an investigation into a political opponent.

Trump asked about Crowdstrike.

When it was learned the DNC servers had been hacked the Democrats in charge refused to allow the FBI to investigate. Instead, the DNC hired Crowdstrike, a third-party agency.

Can you imagine that? The FBI not allowed to investigate the very hacking into the DNC servers the Democrats would later go on to blame on Trump's supposed collusion with the Russians?

Again, neither the FBI nor any other federal agency was allowed to investigate how or why or who hacked the DNC servers. Instead they were forced to rely on a report generated by the Crowdstrike agency, a report the DNC commissioned and paid for.

Trump asked about that, and he was right to.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Need answers
Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The facts is that your OP was answered in posts#12, #15, #17, and #19...It isn't a matter of like or dislike, the FACT is you can't answers the questions I posed to you. If my questions can't be answered it appears as others have noted...trolling!
I dont have to answer any questions. I never asked any but one. And i made no assertions. THank you for your answer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Did you ever take time to research the conspiracy theory? It is well noted that the investigation of Burisma was targeted for 2010 to 2012, hunter b. became a member of the board in 2014. Here is just one of many reports:

Ukraine's top prosecutor says he has no evidence of wrongdoing against Joe Biden or Hunter Biden as Trump allies push for them to be investigated

Why not consider that what we do know now is that trump lied about using giuliani to "dig up dirt" on biden. Interesting that so many still put trust in trump's rhetoric when it so often turns out to be lies ….

But that was the SWAMP investigating the SWAMP, that doesn't work!

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why not consider that what we do know now is that trump lied about using giuliani to "dig up dirt" on biden. Interesting that so many still put trust in trump's rhetoric when it so often turns out to be lies ….

Where in the transcript of the Ukrainian phone call does President Trump state he wants Giuliani to "dig up dirt" on Biden? Where is the recording, any recording, of President Trump ordering or claiming to have ordered Giuliani to "dig up dirt" on Joe Biden?

Post either, please.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Where in the transcript of the Ukrainian phone call does President Trump state he wants Giuliani to "dig up dirt" on Biden? Where is the recording, any recording, of President Trump ordering or claiming to have ordered Giuliani to "dig up dirt" on Joe Biden?
Post either, please.

I believe you will notice that I did not suggest that it was in the phone call..."what we do know now" implies after the fact.

Despite previous denials, Trump now admits he sent Giuliani to Ukraine

Trump Admits He Sent Rudy Giuliani To Ukraine After Denying It

Trump tells Geraldo he sent Giuliani to Ukraine, 'not' sorry for it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I answered the OP and questions...so don't spin more and more to the reality of your inability to support your contentions.
Well i dont need to answer any question that you want to ask either. I asked a question, and made no assertions. There is nothing for you to debate. All that is required is you answer yes and no, and maybe why you think that way. Demanding that i answer every question is not on topic.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Post either, please.
Yup

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
News links are bias, You cant trust everything you read. There is an election coming up and fair and balanced isnt what many journalists are looking for. They report their opinion as fact. 50% of Americans believe Trump is doing a good job. See you at the polls.

• Haha
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
News links are bias, You cant trust everything you read. There is an election coming up and fair and balanced isnt what many journalists are looking for. They report their opinion as fact. 50% of Americans believe Trump is doing a good job. See you at the polls.

So where do you feed on information from which to make a considered opinion? You don't trust fox news either?

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So where do you feed on information from which to make a considered opinion? You don't trust fox news either?

During this crisis i have mostly read news articles from both sides, not much at all from Fox actually.

Upvote 0