I Love the Lord! :)
Jan 11, 2013
United States
✟8,013.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seek Him and you will find Him :) So happy that you are trying to find the answers and reading the Bible, I love it! So great, and I pray that God reveals all of the answers you seek! God bless you!

Upvote 0

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus is real. It is proven fact. He is in history, but he can also be in your present and future. There are many reasons to believe in God, while the bible can be confusing at time. don't give up. God can and will reveal himself to you in a unique way when you just be real with him. Even though you may not feel him he is there. There are archelogical reasons also to believe and science although it is contraversy does point to our magestic heavenly father. Be open minded and let God transform your heart. He loves you so much and don't worry about autism. Nothing is to big for God. He can help you with your autism. I have seen witnesses of this. He made you the way he wanted to because you are a gift. Never forget you are loved by him and he forgives sin and you are created the way you are for a reason. God will be your help and your strength. Blessings

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trust in Jesus completely - pray and talk to Jesus after making the Sign of The Cross and focussing on The Cross, focussing on Jesus' Sorrows and Stations of The Cross within His Sorrowful Mysteries in illustration and ask for our Heavenly Mother Mary's Loving Holy intercession to lead your heart back to Jesus, receiving Jesus into your heart.

Mother Mary did this with me back in 2011 and many other people I know...every time. Pray some Our Fathers and Hail Marys after asking is I suggest.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I want to know if Jesus is real. Starting in Aug. I am going to read one chapter outta the bible everyday. The ESV has a 30 day new testment challenge and I am going to take it. If God is real, pray that I find if he is true. By the way I have Autism.

:)... you ask Him. If you could read what I say SO many times to BELIEVERS is.. JESUS IS REAL! Just TALK to Him like you would anyone. Ask HIM..if your so real.. things like that. The KEY is.. you have to ask from your heart..mean it

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus appeared and spoke to hundreds of His Saints/Nuns each Century including people/hearts of whom have believed and trusted in Jesus praying to Him, attending Confession from hearts open to Him in sorrow for sins and received His Holy Blessed Flesh and Blood, His Holy Communion from hearts open in trust to Him...after doing these things, make The Sign of The Cross in front of Him on His Cross and speak to Jesus calling upon The Holy Spirit and our Heavenly Mother Mary, our Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God - our real Holy Mother then let me know how everything went for you. Jesus also has His Blessed Holy Sacrament of where Jesus is Manifested/Present and asked Saint Marie Chambon and Jesus other Saints to Adore Him in His Blessed Holy Sacrament of which is placed out on the Altar at Holy Catholic Masses regularly. There with Jesus right in front of one self, we can adore and communicate with Jesus one on ONE in His Holiness and His time..with sacrifices made by us to visit Jesus in His Blessed Holy Sacrament as opposed to in a quiet room (of which I do mostly) by myself and not sacrificing as much putting myself out visiting Jesus where He has requested I visit Him.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Jesus is real. It is proven fact. He is in history, but he can also be in your present and future. There are many reasons to believe in God, while the bible can be confusing at time. don't give up. God can and will reveal himself to you in a unique way when you just be real with him. Even though you may not feel him he is there. There are archelogical reasons also to believe and science although it is contraversy does point to our magestic heavenly father. Be open minded and let God transform your heart. He loves you so much and don't worry about autism. Nothing is to big for God. He can help you with your autism. I have seen witnesses of this. He made you the way he wanted to because you are a gift. Never forget you are loved by him and he forgives sin and you are created the way you are for a reason. God will be your help and your strength. Blessings
The book Cold Case Christianity is a very solid explanation for the logical & historical evidence for Christianity & all its claims (including the very real Jesus). One of its strengths is that it was written by a self-described "angry atheist" , a police detective specializing in cold cases. After much prodding from some Christian co-workers, he eventually saw Christianity as one of the cold cases he was so used to working; something happened a long time ago, none of the original witnesses or documents are around anymore, but there's still a massive amount of evidence; let's analyze it & see what we find!

In addition to providing an exceptionally logical explanation for Christianity (and your question on Jesus), it also explains a lot of the detective process, filled with cool stories & an in-depth look at the investigative process.

Please give it a read & pray to come to the truth, wherever it may be! May God continue to bless us all!

Upvote 0