Jul 23, 2012
✟7,719.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I want to know if Jesus is real. Starting in Aug. I am going to read one chapter outta the bible everyday. The ESV has a 30 day new testment challenge and I am going to take it. If God is real, pray that I find if he is true. By the way I have Autism.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I want to know if Jesus is real. Starting in Aug. I am going to read one chapter outta the bible everyday. The ESV has a 30 day new testment challenge and I am going to take it. If God is real, pray that I find if he is true. By the way I have Autism.

Bless yer heart. Praying that God's Light shines real bright and that you catch a glimpse of Him rejoicing over you with singing. You are sooooo precious to Him. He LOVES you. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praise God! Bless yer heart! Continuing to pray that God protects you and continues to build you up, brother in Christ and son of the Most High God.

Upvote 0

JesusLuvsYou

Aug 20, 2012
Canada
✟7,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus is very real my friend. I am so happy to hear that you are taking the step to read one chapter of the bible everyday. Know that as you draw closer to Jesus, He will draw closer to you. All He wants is a relationship with you. Have faith and watch Him work miracles in your life. God bless you!

Upvote 0

servant9901

Aug 17, 2012
✟685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status

Little one He is as real as the air you breathe and the wind that blows..

God bless
Servant

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gracefulone1980

Give thanks with a grateful heart.
Mar 13, 2011
NY
✟15,355.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Jesus is real. I feel Him in my heart, all day, everyday. I pray that the Spirit moves through your heart and draws you closer to Him. The fact that you are searching shows how very real He is. I wish you lots of blessings on your journey.

Upvote 0
Yes Jesus is very real! We don't accept Him based on feelings though, we accept Him based on faith & believing God's promises! I pray that Jesus reveals himself to you in a unique, special way. He created all of us in his image but he also created all of us uniquely! This means He can love all of us with the same love, but He also loves all of us in a unique way! How cool! I pray you keep knocking at his door (meaning, you keep seeking Him out through reading the Bible & asking questions!) You're not alone & it's ALWAYS good to ask what something means to other Christians if you don't understand! Praying for you dear one <3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟277,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Your autism will work to make Jesus more real to you than to the average Christian.

In the faith,
Clare

Upvote 0

artqween

together we are strong :)
Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats

Hi littleautieboy.. God is real..
He saved us from satan in the dessert. Suggestion.. Have u and
Ur family join ur local church.
Ask them ur questions?? Also check
Out our vast forums... They will
Givebu lots of insight. Also have
Ur family and u go to ur local
Hospitals for autism support.
R u on disability? U may be able
For disability benefits and find ur local Easter Seals. They too can help. In accordance with the bible.. He
Did alot of Good for us and his
Community/.
I personally believe is real. The bible
Tells us what he went through..

Upvote 0

artqween

Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats
Yes, Jesus is real. I feel Him in my heart, all day, everyday. I pray that the Spirit moves through your heart and draws you closer to Him. The fact that you are searching shows how very real He is. I wish you lots of blessings on your journey.

Amen... :)

Upvote 0

ryanchastain

I see the light!
Feb 8, 2013
Bogota, Colombia
Visit site
✟15,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey buddy,

He is real and He is here. I have put together a website that talks all about it. whoisjesus4real.com. It can really help you learn more in a very easy to understand way. But make sure you check out My Testimony. Because Jesus has done some amazing things in my life. I actually made a list of miracles He performed while I was stationed in Afghanistan. And He wants to work in your life too. Know that I am praying for you. And that Loves you more than anyone else can.

Take care and know that you have lots of friends in Christ,

Ryan

Upvote 0

artqween

Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats
Hey buddy,

He is real and He is here. I have put together a website that talks all about it. whoisjesus4real.com. It can really help you learn more in a very easy to understand way. But make sure you check out My Testimony. Because Jesus has done some amazing things in my life. I actually made a list of miracles He performed while I was stationed in Afghanistan. And He wants to work in your life too. Know that I am praying for you. And that Loves you more than anyone else can.

Take care and know that you have lots of friends in Christ,

Ryan

Awesome ryan... Hi and plezd to meet u :).. Cant wait to check it
Out....

Upvote 0