• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Is Jesus Mad at me

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is God really mad at me for accidentally bowing to Satan in a dream/hallucination would he really blot my name from the Lamb's Book of Life for a mentally ill episode out of my control with the yellow light in the shower and the door and the talking cross. Everyone around me tells me that it wasn't blasphemy or real for that matter but it feels real that I blasphemed in a dream/hallucination.

Is confusing Satan and the Holy Spirit in mental illness really Blasphemy Of the Holy Spirit Satan claims that he showed up to me in the shower and the door and because I bowed on accident he tricked my brain and cost my salvation but it doesn't seem like God's character to let a believer get tricked in mental illness especially since God knows I am mentally ill.

Verses in the Holy Bible point that you can only be tempted what is known to man so how was I supernaturally tempted in mental illness to the point of getting my name blotted. I don't understand as I truly love God and would never hurt him in my right mind. Friends, Family, and the Church say I didn't blaspheme and it wasn't verbal it was truly from a human perspective a hallucination in the shower and door it happened so fast and I had no clue it was Satan himself I assumed it was Jesus since I was praying is Jesus really going to hold me eternally responsible because my brain got mixed up.

None of this sounds like the Jesus I know and love for twenty years to let a believer get tricked in mental illness by Satan knowing I am mentally ill and sending the yellow light my way when he promised that my sheep hear my voice and that nothing can snatch them away it doesn't sound like Jesus and I am really confused why would Jesus turn someone evil who loves him into a false prophet/antichrist for an accident in a dream/hallucination by bowing to Satan on an accident.

Is this blue light that says beast real and this 666 stuff and the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit or is it just a dream like family, friends, and church say. Everyone who knows me knows that I would never blaspheme God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in my right mind is God really going to eternally secure and destroy my place in Heaven for an accident where I wasn't in my right mind mentally.

Is Jesus really going to slay me and throw me into the lake of fire because I accidentally confused Jesus and Satan in a dream/hallucination is Jesus really mad at me for my mental illness. I would never worship Satan in my right mind and the yellow light happened so fast I couldn't process and I didn't know it was a trick but everyone around me tell me the blue light and Beast stuff isn't real there is no beast on Earth they say so maybe I wasn't really electric shocked.

I saw a yellow light/cross and then I saw three red crosses at a men's breakfast and then I saw blue lights on the floor that said blasphemy and then I saw mark incoming and demons opened up on the floor and went to the Psychs Hospital and saw the devil on the floor where I walked and I saw devil words in the rehab hospital and then I saw in the Psych Hospital the tribulation unfold on the ceiling and saw yellow light demon girls and saw four horseman and saw words from the kingdom of heaven to hell for confusing Jesus and Satan and words to blaspheme and then I saw a blue light after I yelled Jesus save me and I am told Jesus can't save me for accidentally mixing up Jesus and Satan. They were trying to break me out of the psych hospital so I could sign a peace treaty with Israel but I thought I was just crazy and the psych doctor thought so.

Is this antichrist/false prophet stuff real or is it a dream/hallucination thinking I blasphemed in a dream/hallucination did I really offend God for my mental ill episode bowing on accident to Satan is God really mad at me for my brain getting confused would he really blot my name from the Lamb's Book of Life for getting confused.

Is Jesus really going to hold me eternally responsible for an accident. I keep saying Jesus forgive me but I am scared he won't for confusing him with Satan in a dream/hallucination of the yellow light/cross. Family, Friends, and Church say yellow light not real and blue light not real could it be my imagination this blue light that says beast and yellow light with all this Beast stuff going everywhere I saw words that say Beast and I see a satanic logo and I see stuff on my knuckles, forehead, and stomach everyone says that I will still will be raptured despite confusing Jesus and Satan but I am really scared what if I miss the rapture for a mentally ill episode in psychosis what if Jesus blotted my name for my psychosis it terrifies me greatly as I truly love Jesus and I am really mentally ill and couldn't run the world in my condition and I don't even want to why would Satan show up and trick me can he really trick me out of salvation with Jesus.

Did I really lose salvation for accidentally bowing to Satan in a dream/hallucination I thought humans could not be supernaturally tempted by Satan is God really mad that I got confused mentally bowing to Satan is he really upset enough to allow Satan to place the mark or is it a dream.

Having paranoid scitzphrenia, ocd scrupulosity, pandas, and autism I can't really tell reality and I can't really tell if I truly offended God in the yellow light. It doesn't sound like God to be a mentally ill person for confusion thinking Jesus was in the yellow light and bowing thinking it was Jesus and not knowing it was a trick by Satan it doesn't sound like Jesus to hold a trick against a mentally ill person.

Do you think this is all in my mind the mark of the beast stuff the blue light and the 666 and the stuff floating everywhere that says beast is it all in my head people see the Holy Spirit in my life and they know I would never hurt God could this antichrist spirit stuff from bowing to the yellow light thinking it was Jesus be a hallucination from scitzphrenia. Could Jesus really not be mad at me and I don't know it because of illness.

Is it possible that I really didn't blaspheme the Holy Spirit in the yellow light dream/cross and it just feels like Satan took over my brain and heart from a dream/hallucination is it possible that I still have the Holy Spirit in my life and not the mark of the beast as it isn't out yet to take so how could I have gotten it in a dream/hallucination family, friends, and church tell me I don't have it that they see the Holy Spirit in me and how could the False Prophet/Antichrist love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit helping with awana, church, and from a small town and not even a world leader like the False Prophet/Antichrists profile from Revelation is it possible this is all in my head.

Mom says the God she knows would never do that to a believer allowing the Mark of the Beast for an accident in confusion of the yellow light/cross thinking sincerely that it was Jesus and that he wouldn't blot my name from the Lamb's Book of Life for a mentally ill episode and that he wouldn't take salvation away for a mentally ill episode is she right. Is this just a story in my head with the light show and words that say beast incoming and blue light beast and symbols of Satan is all this satanic stuff truly mental illness is it possible can scitzphrenia really make satanic stuff appear out of nowhere would God really hold a mentally ill person responsible for an accident?

I could not control the yellow light/cross being mentally ill but would Jesus really be mad that I fell for a trick enough to destroy my place in Heaven with the mansion would that anger God enough that in psychosis I fell for the yellow light is this all in my head is Jesus truly mad that my brain got confused and that I mixed him up with Satan on accident since I was praying to Jesus.

I could really write a whole book I am so confused why I angered Jesus accidentally bowing was it because it is idolatry is it because Satan may have truly spoke against the Holy Spirit or is it really just my imagination a story in my head like my family, friends, and church say with this blue light and beast stuff they say it isn't real but I am so paranoid that it is real.

Would Jesus really hold a mentally ill person responsible for an accident bowing to Satan thinking it was Jesus was that Blasphemy of the Holy Ghost did God really give me over to Satan because I made a mistake in mental confusion or is it really not real as people say and that I am eternally secure in Jesus because I did ask him in my heart when I was four and I was baptized when I was I recommitted my life in October before the incident occurred is Jesus really mad that I confused him with Satan.

Is my brain playing tricks on me for accidentally bowing to Satan is bowing to Satan in a dream/hallucination blasphemy of the Holy Spirit or is it in my brain the scitzphrenia confusing me is God really mad at me for accidentally bowing to Satan would God remove my name from the Lamb's Book of Life for accidentally bowing to Satan.

Is Jesus really going to hold me responsible for an accident out of mental illness or is it just a dream with the blue light and beast stuff not real. Did Jesus blot my name from the Lamb's Book of Life for a mentally ill episode bowing to a yellow light/cross thinking it was Jesus or is it just my brain playing tricks on me with my scitzphrenia people tell me they see the Holy Spirit in my life.

Is the beast stuff the stuff on my knuckles, stomach, forehead a hallucination and this blue light that menaces me not real like people say why would they see the Holy Spirit in me if I was evil is it my brain playing tricks on me thinking I have the Mark of the Beast would Jesus really give a believer the Mark of the Beast for accidentally confusing him with Satan in a dream/hallucination in a trick.

Is none of this really real with the beast stuff is it truly a dream this out of of body experience would God blot a name for accidentally bowing to Satan in a dream/hallucination when the person is mentally ill is God really mad that I accidentally confused him with Satan in a dream/hallucination.

Is the Holy Spirit mad at me for my confused state would he leave me for accidentally bowing to Satan mom and dad doesn't believe God would do that am I okay guys and gals with Jesus despite accidentally bowing to Satan is he really not mad at me for bowing to Satan in a dream/hallucination.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is God really mad at me for accidentally bowing to Satan in a dream/hallucination

Simple answer NO.
What happens in a dream/hallucination is not real.

What would happen if you dreamt you had won a million dollars.
Would you be able to go out and buy what you liked?
Or if in a hallucination you could fly would you start bumping your head on the ceiling when you came out of that hallucination.

Just as material gains or the ability to fly are not real so your blasphemies are equally not real.

Jesus cannot forgive you for things you have not done.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Simple answer NO.

Or if in a hallucination you could fly would you start bumping your head on the ceiling when you came out of that hallucination.

Just as material gains or the ability to fly are not real so your blasphemies are equally not real.

So God really didn't blot my name from the Lamb's Book of Life and the talking cross wasn't really real in the shower and the door and it wasn't blasphemy bowing.

Upvote 0

MrsFoundit

Dec 5, 2019
South
✟40,776.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
stuff they say it isn't real but I am so paranoid that it is real.

Paranoid, by definition means, "not real". It is very vivid paranoia. You are worried, worry it is not a good basis for disputing the Bible, your family and your Pastor. You are disturbed, your eternal fate is not.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So God really didn't blot my name from the Lamb's Book of Life and the talking cross wasn't really real in the shower and the door and it wasn't blasphemy bowing.

No God has not blotted your name out of the Lambs book of Life.
God/Jesus knows that you suffer from hallucinations and will not reject you because of them, if anything it makes you more precious to them.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Paranoid, by definition means, "not real". It is very vivid paranoia. You are worried, worry it is not a good basis for disputing the Bible, your family and your Pastor. You are disturbed, your eternal fate is not.

So God's not really mad about the yellow light and accidental bow to Satan

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No God has not blotted your name out of the Lambs book of Life.
God/Jesus knows that you suffer from hallucinations and will not reject you because of them, if anything it makes you more precious to them.

So the satanic hallucinations aren't real

Upvote 0

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sportsfan, thank you for sharing your confusion with us, and thank you for continuing to believe that you are safe in Jesus' arms. I will continue to pray that you will be strengthened in your spirit, and that these false images will fade and be removed from you, that you will overcome the need to keep thinking about the satanic attack against you.

Since your concern is based on symbolic imagery, I will leave you with one of the images Jesus used.

John 4:13 Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again,
John 4:14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

Jesus does not give you this "water" so that it will disappear later. He will stay with you and keep you safe always. May He confirm your salvation and give you the testimony that you are His, now and forever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sportsfan, thank you for sharing your confusion with us, and thank you for continuing to believe that you are safe in Jesus' arms. I will continue to pray that you will be strengthened in your spirit, and that these false images will fade and be removed from you, that you will overcome the need to keep thinking about the satanic attack against you.

Since your concern is based on symbolic imagery, I will leave you with one of the images Jesus used.

John 4:13 Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again,
John 4:14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

Jesus does not give you this "water" so that it will disappear later. He will stay with you and keep you safe always. May He confirm your salvation and give you the testimony that you are His, now and forever.

Thanks Of the Kingdom everyone around me tell me the blue light yellow light isnt real and that my name wasnt blotted out.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Simple answer NO.

So God isnt mad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums