• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Is it wrong to..................

Discussion in 'For New Christians' started by Recede, Jul 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recede

Recede New Member

+0
    Is it a sin or just bad to..... do drugs, masturbate, and not exactly be very nice to everyone? I mean like just kind of defending yourself.

I don't do all these things, I just want to know.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. kitkatsnarepadpen

kitkatsnarepadpen Climb On!

+4
    Christian
    Single
    US-Green
    I would say its bad to do drugs, because you are harming your body which is a temple, i mean should be a temple.

can you masterbate without lust? If so then i dont think it is a sin.

Lastly you should treat everybody with respect and with the love of christ no matter what they did.

JIMBO :cool:

3. Recede

Recede New Member

+0
    So it's only alright to masturbate if you don't want to and don't enjoy it? huh?

For the other, so never can I defend myself or anyoe else? It seems odd that one would have to just take abuse like that.

4. kitkatsnarepadpen

kitkatsnarepadpen Climb On!

+4
    Christian
    Single
    US-Green
  5. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+172
    Protestant
    Single
    all i can think of is, would Jesus do such a thing? would the Father be pleased for these actions?

6. pax

pax Veteran

+94
    Catholic
    Single
    The use of drugs is something that I would deem sinful, and also advise anyone with an addiction to seek help. I have some relatives that got involved and saw their lives be destroyed because of them. Masturbation, I believe is also a sin. Sex is a sacred beautiful act. It is meant to be both unitive and procreative. When one of these aspects taken away it ceases to be what God meant it to be and so is sinful. Masturbation is neither unitive or procreative, and is IMHO, and that of the Catholic Church a sinful behavior. Finally, treat all people with the love of Christ no matter what.

7. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    Pax, you are a wise teen!

8. pax

pax Veteran

+94
    Catholic
    Single
    Thank you for your kind words.

Pax Vobiscum

9. allieisme

allieisme I am ME

+344
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    I agree with Gerry, Pax you are very wise, and very well put!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.